Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still summer in the UK until the 22nd Sept!!! It’s warm this week in the south. 23 degrees C in Brighton which for the UK is pretty summery!

Sod off with the autumn, Halloween, bloody Christmas content!!!

Reactions: 25
It’s still summer in the UK until the 22nd Sept!!! It’s warm this week in the south. 23 degrees C in Brighton which for the UK is pretty summery!

it was so humid last night 😭

I adore Halloween and love autumn so much but it’s not hit the season yet, it still looks summery! No need to rush out of summer

Reactions: 12
Is it just me that finds it weird Zoe doesn't post that her brother got a new acting job or that it was his birthday, supported her brothers girlfriends new project even though Dianne has with hers but then posts about bloody conkers? It feels like someone is feeling a bit jealous about what success Joe and Dianne are having vs. her and her pointless boyfriend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Is it just me that finds it weird Zoe doesn't post that her brother got a new acting job or that it was his birthday, supported her brothers girlfriends new project even though Dianne has with hers but then posts about bloody conkers? It feels like someone is feeling a bit jealous about what success Joe and Dianne are having vs. her and her pointless boyfriend
She's always been jealous of Joe's success, she definitely feels like it's all thanks to her. Sure, Joe would never have grown as fast as he did if he wasn't her brother, but his success is thanks to him having MUCH better work ethic than Zoe. Zoe would have just as many opportunities if not more if she wasn't so goddamn lazy.

Reactions: 37
She's always been jealous of Joe's success, she definitely feels like it's all thanks to her. Sure, Joe would never have grown as fast as he did if he wasn't her brother, but his success is thanks to him having MUCH better work ethic than Zoe. Zoe would have just as many opportunities if not more if she wasn't so goddamn lazy.
I feel like he came into his own after strictly. He ventured out of the YouTube bubble and showed that he is willing to work at something outside of the comfort zone to a larger audience. It's more likely because he had a proper job for a while, and that he didn't just explode quite easily despite doing very little. He does continue to expand. Zoe seems to go the opposite way. The thing is, if Zoe wants to sit and do nothing it's her prerogative. She's entitled to, and is in the position to do duck all. The problem is she seems to want to do nothing and maintain her previous status, and gets jealous when other people actually have any kind of success.

Reactions: 35
I feel like he came into his own after strictly. He ventured out of the YouTube bubble and showed that he is willing to work at something outside of the comfort zone to a larger audience. It's more likely because he had a proper job for a while, and that he didn't just explode quite easily despite doing very little. He does continue to expand. Zoe seems to go the opposite way. The thing is, if Zoe wants to sit and do nothing it's her prerogative. She's entitled to, and is in the position to do duck all. The problem is she seems to want to do nothing and maintain her previous status, and gets jealous when other people actually have any kind of success.
Joe seems to actually put effort into his work.

Reactions: 18
I also think despite all the fake backhanded comments she hates the fact Dianne is successful, independent, actually has sex with her boyfriend and doesn't follow her around like her little minion. The fact she's also actually smaller than her really pisses Zoe off too 🤣

Reactions: 48
I also think despite all the fake backhanded comments she hates the fact Dianne is successful, independent, actually has sex with her boyfriend and doesn't follow her around like her little minion. The fact she's also actually smaller than her really pisses Zoe off too 🤣
And dianne is FIT and HEALTHY!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It is known now as the tale of Dorian Sugg. Long ago, back in the mists of time, Louise and Zoe were trying to enchant a portrait of Zoe. If the spell worked, Painting Zoe would age, while Real Zoe would remain as her beautiful 2012 Zoella heydey self forever. Alas, Louise mispronounced a magic word and now real Zoe ages normally but is doomed to remain at a 2012 level of emotional maturity. Zoe will never forgive Louise.
Lowkey tempted to turn this into a fanfic lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Uff the Joe and Dianne minions are here😑
Plus you might want to pop over to the Joe thread. There's plenty of calling out both of their bullshit on there. We're just highlighting what a twit Zoe is because someone is actually doing something with her life. Whereas she complains about her alleged anxiety, sits around pretending to still be 13 while her tosser boyfriend is in his separate bedroom designing his conker tattoo in-between wanking over his girlfriend brother's girlfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When does everyone think she’ll put hay and pumpkins on her doorstep? Im thinking next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just reading through some of the threads I've mised as I havent kept up to date. I must say, the photo of her standing in the middle of the room watching tv in a dressing gown is going to haunt me until the day I die.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just reading through some of the threads I've mised as I havent kept up to date. I must say, the photo of her standing in the middle of the room watching tv in a dressing gown is going to haunt me until the day I die.
I don’t remember this, is it bad?
if anyone has a screenshot to hand I’m curious... albeit a bit scared

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I live in Brighton and I’m still swimming in the sea! They’re the most boring people on the planet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.