Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin looks terrible. I can’t believe people go to her for skincare advice
It's like she's made of wax and her skin is melting. I genuinely don't understand what's happening to her. She's only 30. Her mom doesn't seem to be of the aging badly type so it's not genetics... Is it really all just the fact that she eats crap and does nothing all day?

Reactions: 14
“Finally” some stories about “”” her”””” new book

These past few days she talked more about autumn than the book release 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised she didnt post anything for Joe's birthday especially when he posted for hers :confused:

Reactions: 8
It's like she's made of wax and her skin is melting. I genuinely don't understand what's happening to her. She's only 30. Her mom doesn't seem to be of the aging badly type so it's not genetics... Is it really all just the fact that she eats crap and does nothing all day?
Depression face. It’s real!
Alfie’s got one too lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she didnt post anything for Joe's birthday especially when he posted for hers :confused:
She's a self-obsessed, easily jealous brat. I don't know enough about Joe to really formulate an opinion on him as a person, but just based on work ethic alone, he's lightyears above her. And it's paying off, and she cannot STAND it.

Reactions: 27
If anyone gets an Advanced Readers Copy of "her" book, can you please come here and tell us all about it?

I feel bad for Zoe's co-author. I mean, I guess she's making money and everything, but there are already many preconceptions about Zoe that will impact how this book is received.

Reactions: 11
Where her Double Ds gone? Lol

View attachment 238408
When I saw this picture I was struck by her face too. Both of theirs...look..I dunno, bloated? I came across a vlog of hers from just a couple years ago and she looks soo different! I totally understand people’s weight fluctuate and all but it seems different than a weight thing...? I guess I’m just as confused as everyone else.

Also..when I read the cover of her book I thought:
Magpie Society
You’re (Cordially) Invited

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.