Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t piss on any of her fans if they were on fire. She’s lucky people are buying it at all at this point to be honest.

I would argue that the people spending their hard earned money on it post publication are helping her out too, but this ungrateful witch wants everything on a silver platter.

I’d rather have tit on egg for my Xmas dinner than pay for Poppy and Alfie’s stockings this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's asking people to pre-order because pre-orders count towards the first week of sales, which is what determines if a book debuts in the best seller list or not. Pre-orders also tell the publisher that the audience is eager for this book, which makes it more likely that they'll order more books in the series or for that author. So, in a way, she's not wrong to use the word "help". Especially since we know "her" books haven't been good. Reviewers are probably ready to pan it.

Edited to put "her" in quotes haha.
This is also why she signs a load so the silly fans pre-order them.

Reactions: 10
Her "hen do" vlog came up in my recommended.. haven't followed her for years... is she engaged?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's asking people to pre-order because pre-orders count towards the first week of sales, which is what determines if a book debuts in the best seller list or not. Pre-orders also tell the publisher that the audience is eager for this book, which makes it more likely that they'll order more books in the series or for that author. So, in a way, she's not wrong to use the word "help". Especially since we know "her" books haven't been good. Reviewers are probably ready to pan it.

Edited to put "her" in quotes haha.
Yep, she just wants to get on the 'best selling' list.

Reactions: 7
Omg they're horrific
tbh the amount of orange in Noelle's decor is autumn overload, like be subtle with it, a few fairy lights, one or two pumpkins, and maybe a 1-2 throw pillows ( should be in a contrasting color tbh instead of more orange) and that's it. Like I get its for insta likes and #goals, but is it really a goal to have your house look like the halloween/autumn section of Home Sense threw up everywhere?

Reactions: 11
I’m a good 10 pages late, but MARK IS ABOUT TO TURN 30?!!! I thought he was 25/26 for sure, I’m not sure how to process this.

I also have to say that it drives me nuts that her September Bingo isn’t a 5x5 grid

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why would I buy a tit ton of pumpkins just to watch them rot on my nonexistent porch, Zoella people?

Reactions: 35
Begging people to pre order the book because it... “helps”... the first week of sales?

“Helps”? Has she not got enough money, the greedy duck? Shameful for her to beg the pre orders implying she needs the help.
She reminds me of that Bernie Sanders meme “I am once again asking for your financial support”

The fucks this book about anyway? Telling people what it’s actually about might be a bit more persuasive than that patronising “help me out” tit.
How is she actually still a thing? Greedy, grabby, talentless little scruff.

Reactions: 17
My boyfriend asked me to marry him after one year of dating. After two years of dating a man knows whether he wants to marry you or not.
I genuinely cannot understand how anyone could stay with a man for 7 YEARS without so much as a proposal.
Not everyone will agree but there’s just no way I would put up with that. I’d be gone after two.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
It’s supposed to be in excess of 26 degrees for at least the first part of next week. THAT’S NOT VERY AUTUMNAL! You can’t be putting Instagram autumn leaves in 26 degree heat on an instastory. Just pack it in with the bleeping up of seasons, Zoella. It’s still damn summer!

Reactions: 25
My boyfriend asked me to marry him after one year of dating. After two years of dating a man knows whether he wants to marry you or not.
I genuinely cannot understand how anyone could stay with a man for 7 YEARS without so much as a proposal.
Not everyone will agree but there’s just no way I would put up with that. I’d be gone after two.
This applies only if the parts want to get married. For some, a tangible legal commitment is essential, for some others it is unnecessary.

Personally I don't really care if Zoe and Alfie ever get married but judging by Zoe's constant clickbaiting, hints at ring-and-a-bump and the sheer thirst for a move from Alfie, I'd say she'd appreciate that tangible step forward. I wish she'd cut the cord and find the guts to actually meet someone who cares about her life plans and dreams but at this point I'd be more shocked if they broke up than they got engaged. I have a feeling they'll walk into an obligatory marriage and be miserable for the sake of branding

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.