Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new business I'm guessing? Didn't she post on her instastory asking people about their experience of opening a new business during lockdown?
Just noticed the Zoella account now has an Instagram store 🤔 it's all old stuff but maybe they're going to join their businesses again using Instagram?

Reactions: 3
il bet the big investment is the camper an.. I had a little chuckle when Alfie said it’s something him and Zoe have always wanted to do ... really?! Pretty sure she’s always said she hates camping! 🤣 probably said she would only go if she had the best most luxurious camper. Can’t imagine it will get much use though .. ugh!

Reactions: 14
il bet the big investment is the camper an.. I had a little chuckle when Alfie said it’s something him and Zoe have always wanted to do ... really?! Pretty sure she’s always said she hates camping! 🤣 probably said she would only go if she had the best most luxurious camper. Can’t imagine it will get much use though .. ugh!
I'm betting this too! I can't imagine it'll be used too much either, it'll probably rot (and rust) alongside the Figaro! Have they ever expressed any interest in camper vans prior to Dianne? 😏

Reactions: 14
And why the 6 million bland pics needed for this one post?!

Also her latest story ‘reached a point in the day when’ .... what Zoe, when you have nothing else to do?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
And why the 6 million bland pics needed for this one post?!

Also her latest story ‘reached a point in the day when’ .... what Zoe, when you have nothing else to do?!
Because she loves herself and somehow thinks everyone else does too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

Zoe Sugg #21: #AD is the only tattoo I could get, since I'm a walking advertisement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
god zoe and alfie are the worst couple ever
so painfully mismatched

i feel hurt and sad for niomi, i honestly don't think i'd feel anything at all if zoe went through a break up lol

Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said before but OMG! She went on and on about how she hates how fake and filtered and edited Instagram is and how she wants it to be more laid back and instant but she literally released an editing app and her photos are sooooo airbrushed, filtered and posed with big long essays with silly questions to build up engagement and it drives me mad

so painfully mismatched

i feel hurt and sad for niomi, i honestly don't think i'd feel anything at all if zoe went through a break up lol
What’s happened to niomi?😮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it’s been said before but OMG! She went on and on about how she hates how fake and filtered and edited Instagram is and how she wants it to be more laid back and instant but she literally released an editing app and her photos are sooooo airbrushed, filtered and posed with big long essays with silly questions to build up engagement and it drives me mad

What’s happened to niomi?😮
Her and her fiancé split up. Her thread is super active. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
so painfully mismatched

Zoe & Alfie know how badly matched they. Only reason they keep up the farce of the relationship is Alfie needs Zoe for her fans otherwise his channel would be more dead then it is already and Zoe stays with Alfie for appearances, she always wants to be queen bee & the fact all the other Brit crew relationships have failed will make her hold onto her "relationship" with Alfie even more, cause in her head it makes her better then the rest of them cause her relationship hasn't failed, even if it makes her unhappy & she will never get a ring or baby from man-child.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Zoe Sugg #21 She's a real mean girl, but don't make her kiss her boyfriend, he'll hurl

She doesn't have a mean girl complex, Zoe IS a mean girl. She always was, just look at her old tweets. :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.