Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Around 9:20 in Alfie's latest vlog, he talks about a "big, big investment" that Zoe and him have made. He says we will soon find out what it is. What do you guys think it might be? Property? Usually Alfie buys properties by himself and he's never included Zoe in those conversations. Another car? I don't really see what it could be other than those two things.
A new business I'm guessing? Didn't she post on her instastory asking people about their experience of opening a new business during lockdown?

Reactions: 10
Around 9:20 in Alfie's latest vlog, he talks about a "big, big investment" that Zoe and him have made. He says we will soon find out what it is. What do you guys think it might be? Property? Usually Alfie buys properties by himself and he's never included Zoe in those conversations. Another car? I don't really see what it could be other than those two things.
It's probably more property, but with how much Alfie exaggerates everything it wouldn't surprise me if they bought some "super sick" overpriced piece of furniture for their house or something stupid like that and he's acting like it's a huge deal.

Reactions: 14
Shady or not neither, Zoe or Alfie cant exactly take the moral high ground. How many times over the years has Zoe pulled some mean girl tactics & filmed "friends" in embarrassing situations, taken & uploaded unflattering pictures of them on her insta stories or made them the butt of her jokes.

Then Alfie did the exact same thing to Joe & Dianne, on Joe's birthday, he filmed Joe giving Dianne a kiss a kiss & put it all over insta. Then one of the times Joe & Dianne where in Brighton, Zoe was fixing her camera or something & Joe squeezed Dianne's ass, which Alfie filmed, put in his vlog & said this is for all the Joanne fans for your screensavers & phone backgrounds.
Can't have been much of a friendship then to stop talking over a kiss 🤣 with your partner. God forbid!

Wish I could work from my bed but I have to work in a bloody hospital in the middle of a pandemic!
Yes and we are very grateful!!
No-one has got anything to be greatful to Zoe and Alfie for 😊

Reactions: 9
Who exactly of her teenage fan base does she think would have had the money/opportunity to start a business?!
She’s got no clue about the real world

Reactions: 17
Recently ksi was in a video with Callux and calfreezy and they were talking about YouTubers that have dead channels. They mentioned Zoe and Marcus.
Later they mentioned that Alfie doesn't count as a YouTube and his channel is dead because he does podcasts now. But then ksi says that he has a podcast the following week with Alfie.

Also, Zoe looks like Ozzy Osbourne.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Recently ksi was in a video with Callux and calfreezy and they were talking about YouTubers that have dead channels. They mentioned Zoe and Marcus.
Later they mentioned that Alfie doesn't count as a YouTube and his channel is dead because he does podcasts now. But then ksi says that he has a podcast the following week with Alfie.

Also, Zoe looks like Ozzy Osbourne.
Never realised how different Alfie looks on film compared to his posed Instagram photos lol

Reactions: 7
Never realised how different Alfie looks on film compared to his posed Instagram photos lol
He looks so bloated in that screenshot. Maybe all the junk they eat is finally fully catching up with them.

Reactions: 16
off topic but i saw this video and watched for the first time in years and i never realised how bitchy they were to tanya. im not a fan of tanya but zoe alfie and even jim are always laughing at her instead of with her and treat her like shes really slow or something, always making these snarky comments at her. i wrote down the time stamps because it made me so mad hahaha

1:25 1:53 2:38 2:55 6:57

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
off topic but i saw this video and watched for the first time in years and i never realised how bitchy they were to tanya. im not a fan of tanya but zoe alfie and even jim are always laughing at her instead of with her and treat her like shes really slow or something, always making these snarky comments at her. i wrote down the time stamps because it made me so mad hahaha

1:25 1:53 2:38 2:55 6:57
Oh that’s bad. When Tanya said she thought of her answer for what dwarf she’d be and Zoe spitefully says “I bet it’s one that already exists”.

I’ve kinda noticed Zoe does this with all of her friends.. I feel like she’s done it with Poppy and even Dianne some of the time. It’s such a mean girl complex. Maybe it’s because she’s so insecure so she needs to portray everyone else as “less” than her, even when they’re not

Reactions: 31
Oh that’s bad. When Tanya said she thought of her answer for what dwarf she’d be and Zoe spitefully says “I bet it’s one that already exists”.

I’ve kinda noticed Zoe does this with all of her friends.. I feel like she’s done it with Poppy and even Dianne some of the time. It’s such a mean girl complex. Maybe it’s because she’s so insecure so she needs to portray everyone else as “less” than her, even when they’re not
Its a classic Sugg personality trait. If you watch any of Joe's content he always has the fall guy (it used to Mikey and now its Dianne) who he calls out and makes them appear stupid so he then looks like a funny genius.

What neither realise is it just shows how low, stupid and shallow they both are. I think the reason Zoe has no one around her other than his family is no one likes her and don't want to spend more than a second with her. In Zoe's last video it felt like even Dianne has had enough and was openly mocking her to her face

Reactions: 32
I remember there was a time when people thought Zoe and Jim would be a better couple than Zoe and Alfie or Jim and Tanya. Zoe and Jim always poked fun at her together.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely mean girl vibes from Zoe to Tan. Done this with a lot of her close friends. Easy way for her to get a laugh. Her sense of humour is basically laughing at whatever people do/say wrong.
But then saying that, Tan plays up to it quite a lot and seems to put on that ditsy act. And it’s not just Zoe who does it, Jim would be pretty bad too.
Tan probably is naturally a bit ditsy but it did seem like she’d do things on purpose. She’d say something silly and then go ‘what! What’s so funny!’. So I think she kind of played up to it.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.