Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I find it a bit ironic that she is always complaining about SM, but it's her job!! Quite simple really, get a different one if you hate it that much!!
And has made her a multi millionaire

Reactions: 19
And has made her a multi millionaire
Exactly, so she should rave about it really :p Or if she doesn't like it anymore, change careers. Life is too short to turn into a recluse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Zoe is all for this campaign as it gives her another free pass to not bother doing her job.
Literally!!!!

I always find it ironic when corporations say 'have a digital detox" but then say you should use their hashtags and watch their video content on why it's important to take a day off of the internet 🤦🏼‍♀️ No surprises she's selling something with the campaign. I wouldn't mind if they were doing it as a good thing but the product really ruins the point of it all. How did that take 2 years to make?
They see mental health awareness as a cash cow it’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve been reading this and don’t understand what it means at all lol what happened?
In her latest vlog they were playing a game where they had to say a word they associate with a place or person. Alfie said Brighton and Zoe said "chips", Alfie told her she can't associate chips with Brighton because they sell chips everywhere, it's not specifically a Brighton thing. She seemed genuinely annoyed with him for telling her she couldn't give that answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.