Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C8A5403C-2974-4ABB-A304-D6B67D43393E.png
BA279E92-AB7B-4B91-9DB7-2767916394F4.png

Probably another thing she’s just slapped her name on. Not Surprised That it look two years. It’s Zoe.

Reactions: 17
I’m all for what the campaign stands for but can’t she see that as a social media influencer she is adding to the problem? Girls will spend hours on their phones fawning over these influencers accounts, watch their videos, buy all the crap they so regularly advertise. It’s all so hypocritical.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
in fairness though, all her content is pointless so I suspect it won't be a wrench for her followers to do this

Reactions: 6
God I hate these vapid, self-congratulatory corporate PR campaigns, such a load of bollocks, which is pretty on brand for Zoe to be fair. Promoting a digital detox but encouraging people to share the fact they're going to take a day off on social media beforehand. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 27
'Here I am talking about mental health, because not only am I a well rounded individual and role model but I care about others.... ALSO buy this bath bomb, did I show you this bath bomb? I always hold a bath bomb whilst reading important looking papers, bath bomb anyone?'

Zoe cares about your mental health, buy this Lush bath bomb and increase her wealth

• Haha
She said they signed some bags with Alfie and Poppy. That made me think of the big difference between Zoe's life now and years ago. Back in the old times people would run to get that bath bomb and the signed bag, whereas now... I don't know, maybe I'm just old now, but it just seems random. 😆

Reactions: 15
The actual message of the campaign is really positive and good, but since it's coming from someone who has literally built her career and made millions on social media, it loses all its meaning imo

Also, I bet she just stamped her name on it without actually getting fully involved, just like her Etsy collab. She has probably seen that bath bomb for the first time when she filmed the adv

I don’t really understand what the bathbomb has to do with a digital detox!

Reactions: 16
Zoe is all for this campaign as it gives her another free pass to not bother doing her job.

Reactions: 13
I always find it ironic when corporations say 'have a digital detox" but then say you should use their hashtags and watch their video content on why it's important to take a day off of the internet 🤦🏼‍♀️ No surprises she's selling something with the campaign. I wouldn't mind if they were doing it as a good thing but the product really ruins the point of it all. How did that take 2 years to make?

Reactions: 24
I’d say the intention was to have a digital detox and relax, do things for yourself, have a bath?🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I guess so, so instead of going online... have a bath, with the help of zoe sugg.

Reactions: 7
Well I find it a bit ironic that she is always complaining about SM, but it's her job!! Quite simple really, get a different one if you hate it that much!!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.