Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe’s stories of Alfie seem a bit random, why does he look like he’s getting ready to go on a date? He’s certainly excited about something 😂
Now don't think I'm saying Alfie is looking attractive, because I'm not. But when he dresses in clothes that are actually the right size for him than some of that God awful oversized bin bag shite he wears, he does look a lot more presentable.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Now don't think I'm saying Alfie is looking attractive, because I'm not. But when he dresses in clothes that are actually the right size for him than some of that God awful oversized bin bag shite he wears, he does look a lot more presentable.
I hope this is you right now!!!
20F953C7-62C8-4F59-8B10-AB2146ACA889.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember once he was getting dressed for a nicer event and his button down shirt actually fit him - right size, not too tight, not too long and he said it was too small. The right size shirt actually fit him and was flattering but he seems to think any shirt he wears has to be 2x bigger than he needs. ugh

Reactions: 10

She needs to stop putting stuff in capitals...
I’m totally laughing at the idea of Zoe being a detective inspector!!!!!!! IMAGINE!!!! She can’t be bothered to get out of bed let alone do hard graft catching criminals and keeping people safe. Also she literally said the other day she’d want to get into mental health - pick one Zoe and at least sound believable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Zoe seems to think it’s hilarious he’s saying no spray no lay but I would bet money she doesn’t know it’s because that’s what toilet attendants sing in bars and clubs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ohhhh so supposed date night/alfie dressing up was just.. them going to Sean and Poppy’s 😌 groundbreaking

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks weird in her stories is her hair more blonde than usual or just filtered to feck?! 🤣

Reactions: 4
No wonder Zoe is always surrounded by yes men, she seemed genuinely annoyed when Alfie told her she couldn't say "chips" for Brighton. She really can't handle someone disagreeing with her.

Reactions: 9
4065EB3C-EF37-49BA-BF26-4D2AE862F095.jpeg

These pair of pricks though. Her brows are absolutely hysterical and HE DOES NOT NEED THOSE GLASSES!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

She needs to stop putting stuff in capitals...
Ahh eating in her bed with her outside clothes. At least the tacky boob portrait is not in the shot.

But then again hygiene with these two are not high on their list. Let’s not forget Ringworm Alfie-- the only ring and commitment he’s not allergic to.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Zoella had to do her own digital detox ( press that delete button) when her homophobic and derogatory tweets came to light.

Reactions: 16
No wonder Zoe is always surrounded by yes men, she seemed genuinely annoyed when Alfie told her she couldn't say "chips" for Brighton. She really can't handle someone disagreeing with her.
I’ve been reading this and don’t understand what it means at all lol what happened?

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on her Lush Campaign?? Well if it took her two years for a single bath bomb.... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.