Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he tell her what the challenge is though? Surely it would’ve been ‘funnier’ or whatever if he didn’t say it

Reactions: 35
His laughter in that video makes me feel a bit sad for Zoe. It’s not laughing with her type laughing. He’s laughing AT her. Does he have any respect for her?

Reactions: 32

Here’s the link! Basically a challenge where he goes off to bed and he has to wait to see how long it takes before she follows him
Thank you for posting this!

I'm so embarrassed for her, why is she following him around like a puppy? She went to go immediately and I kind of think she was serious 🤣 she should have left him up there for hours.

Also, what a childish challenge 😕 Alfie swearing at the end is so cringe too!

His laughter in that video makes me feel a bit sad for Zoe. It’s not laughing with her type laughing. He’s laughing AT her. Does he have any respect for her?
Agreed, he is once again making a laughing stock out of her. Even his sniggering at the start, like he knew she wouldn't be able to wait long before following him. He must think she is pretty pathetic 🙁

Reactions: 31
Why did he tell her what the challenge is though? Surely it would’ve been ‘funnier’ or whatever if he didn’t say it
I know it’s so stupid. Some of the comments suggest he had to tell her what it was otherwise she would’ve just followed him straight away. Of course their minions find this “cute”..

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Who the duck would actually follow him on tiktok in the first place? He's just the Rees-Mogg of youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one who finds the challenge kinda weird like if I lived with my boyfriend and he just went upstairs for ages without saying where he was going I would defo go up to check he was alright or at least shout? I don’t think that makes me clingy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I the only one who finds the challenge kinda weird like if I lived with my boyfriend and he just went upstairs for ages without saying where he was going I would defo go up to check he was alright or at least shout? I don’t think that makes me clingy 😂
So would I if he just went up but the challenge was he said 'I'm going to bed'.

Reactions: 11
Yeah if my other half went upstairs and said he was going to bed and I wasn’t tired I’d just leave him to it and carry on with what i was doing!

Reactions: 29
Who the duck would actually follow him on tiktok in the first place? He's just the Rees-Mogg of youtube
I've never understood why or how Alfie ever got a following? Both Zoe and Alfie could have totally switched up their content to grow with their audience but never bothered cos their lazy..He must be totally freeloading off Zoe at this point she has her flaws too but what does he actually do?!

Reactions: 17
Yeah if my other half went upstairs and said he was going to bed and I wasn’t tired I’d just leave him to it and carry on with what i was doing!
Depends what I was doing! If I was watching something or reading I’d be thankful for a bit of peace and quiet 😅 but if I wanted sex or a cuddle I’d follow lmao. Not defending her btw I think she’s a right melt for following right away when he literally told her the challenge!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Depends what I was doing! If I was watching something or reading I’d be thankful for a bit of peace and quiet 😅 but if I wanted sex or a cuddle I’d follow lmao. Not defending her btw I think she’s a right melt for following right away when he literally told her the challenge!
I think it’s also the fact that alfie was laughing at her so much and how he had to tell her the challenge. It really heavily hints that she does this and follows him EVERY night.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s also the fact that alfie was laughing at her so much and how he had to tell her the challenge. It really heavily hints that she does this and follows him EVERY night.
He’s so bleeping disrespectful and dismissive towards her. He needs to remember he and his sister et al would have no career money without her. But he’s that cock (apologies if this word is not allowed) sure she’ll never leave him he behaves like tit towards her.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
He’s so bleeping disrespectful and dismissive towards her. He needs to remember he and his sister et al would have no career money without her. But he’s that cock (apologies if this word is not allowed) sure she’ll never leave him he behaves like tit towards her.
And the sad thing is he's right. We all know the only way they'd break up is if he dumped her.

Reactions: 21
Lol yeah totally does depend on the situation, but say we were just chilling and I was reading or on my laptop like Zoe was.... I don’t think I’d be straight up following to see where they were!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.