Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:LOL:
Don't think they ever will look quite right unless she thins them down a bit. Her thinner brows were beautiful and lifted her self-proclaimed tiny face. These big brows make her look droopy as there's so much weight on the sides of them. Any good brow technician would know this!!
Even in 2015, they were much better than they are now!

Reactions: 3
Okay guys I've done a real budget job here on MS paint - but I really think this is a better shape for her face? I have taken off some of the end and filled in some of the patchy parts in the middle of the brow.
Untitled.png

Reactions: 26
I’ve just had a look through some of her pics and omg she looks so much nicer with thinner eyebrows, it doesn’t age her like the big bushy brows do. I didn’t realise how much her thick brows drag down her eyes! Like the thicker brows I posted below are the thickest she should go imo and even then they risk dragging her eyes down.

If she likes them then fair enough but they really do nothing for her. It’s sad to see how much she does just to please Aldie. I feel like she’s shooting herself in the foot a bit - he can probably see right through it and it looks desperate.

I mean like I said, if she’s happy and genuinely likes dressing in that way or acting however then I’m happy to shut up about it. But I saw Aldie’s tik tok earlier of saying that he was going to bed without her and she came upstairs within 2 minutes and it made me a bit sad, I got lost puppy vibes from it.

I’m clearly in a nice mood this evening, I’m feeling sorry for Zoe tonight 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 28
I’ve just had a look through some of her pics and omg she looks so much nicer with thinner eyebrows, it doesn’t age her like the big bushy brows do. I didn’t realise how much her thick brows drag down her eyes! Like the thicker brows I posted below are the thickest she should go imo and even then they risk dragging her eyes down.

If she likes them then fair enough but they really do nothing for her. It’s sad to see how much she does just to please Aldie. I feel like she’s shooting herself in the foot a bit - he can probably see right through it and it looks desperate.

I mean like I said, if she’s happy and genuinely likes dressing in that way or acting however then I’m happy to shut up about it. But I saw Aldie’s tik tok earlier of saying that he was going to bed without her and she came upstairs within 2 minutes and it made me a bit sad, I got lost puppy vibes from it.

Omg was just about to comment about that tiktok! Some of the comments said that he had to tell her the point of the challenge otherwise she would’ve just followed him up straight away. And then in the end only lasted two minutes before following him. It’s very sad

Reactions: 8

duck she was stunning, I don’t even recognise her

Reactions: 9
Absolute bants that the thread has taken a turn into photoshopping thinner brows on her tiny pea noggin. Hahahahaha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yikes 🤢 isn’t this paedophilic
I read the book when I was 14, and I didn’t even realise how creepy that is! Looking back now as an 18 year old, I find it quite alarming. If one of my friends had a relationship with someone that young, I’d have a few things to say.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m convinced she reads here!!! From the graphic of ‘stop giving your demons the fuel to set you on fire’ graphic to now this sudden boldering activity that we literally mentioned a couple of days ago! When all of 2019 I never saw her do anything interesting!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
To be fair, regardless of why she went, I'm glad she went out and did something active rather than staying home and watching the same film or series for the 500th time.
True. Although I can't think of very many activities worse than bouldering to do in the middle of a pandemic, regardless of whether the govt says you're "allowed" to do them. How do they clean those boulders? You've got to touch them by necessity. If you also touched your face, which you likely did because you're sweating... well. Plus it's a closed indoor space.

Reactions: 21
Oh my God you guys, I've been reading this thread too much. I had a dream I got a job working for Alfie and Zoe. It was awful, Alfie was coming on to me (very unlikely, I am not the petite type) and they had a French bulldog puppy, and it kept getting lost in the garden. And I had to drive them everywhere and wait outside. It was very stressful (and stupid)! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
True. Although I can't think of very many activities worse than bouldering to do in the middle of a pandemic, regardless of whether the govt says you're "allowed" to do them. How do they clean those boulders? You've got to touch them by necessity. If you also touched your face, which you likely did because you're sweating... well. Plus it's a closed indoor space.
People here tend to get defensive when this sort of thing is brought up but seriously, it’s crazy watching what most of these Influencers are doing. I don’t see why anyone would do an indoor fitness activity (with others) of any sort right now tbh, given what we know. And so many other things... but whatever.

Reactions: 17
Omg was just about to comment about that tiktok! Some of the comments said that he had to tell her the point of the challenge otherwise she would’ve just followed him up straight away. And then in the end only lasted two minutes before following him. It’s very sad
Why are they going to bed at 10pm?? It's not like they have jobs to get up for. They're so boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are they going to bed at 10pm?? It's not like they have jobs to get up for. They're so boring!
So she can wake up and have her 7am bath and document it while she says how she has such a busy day ahead of sitting on the sofa watching Harry Potter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What was the challenge? I don't know anything about tiktok trends 😆

Two minutes though, how sad is that? Definitely lost puppy vibes as @snowfairy17 says!

Reactions: 4
What was the challenge? I don't know anything about tiktok trends 😆

Two minutes though, how sad is that? Definitely lost puppy vibes as @snowfairy17 says!

Here’s the link! Basically a challenge where he goes off to bed and he has to wait to see how long it takes before she follows him

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.