Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly hope that she gets pregnant in 2021 and gets to have a baby. I know she can be irresponsible but I think they could be great parents and it would be very interesting to see them with a baby.
I struggle to see them as parents. They can barely look after a dog properly. They barely look after themselves properly either.
obviously a lot of things change when a baby arrives but I just don’t think they’re truly up to the task of it.

Reactions: 29
I just want to know how Joe is so wholesome, genuine and pure and she is a bleeping bleep. Biggest mystery since Marina Joyce joined ISIS
Where are you getting Joe is wholesome & genuine. Just read his thread from April/May 2019 until now & you will see Joe is an egotistical knob, he is just more manipulative than Zoe & is able to portray himself as the guy next door to the naive minions., But there is nothing wholesome about Joe

Reactions: 23
Where are you getting Joe is wholesome & genuine. Just read his thread from April/May 2019 until now & you will see Joe is an egotistical knob, he is just more manipulative than Zoe & is able to portray himself as the guy next door to the naive minions., But there is nothing wholesome about Joe
Reallyyyyyyy? I’ve never read his thread, was just going off that podcast I watched earlier!

Reactions: 2
Reallyyyyyyy? I’ve never read his thread, was just going off that podcast I watched earlier!
Ehh, yeah & that podcast is years old. Joe does whatever he can to stay on the fence & not get involved in scandals, but that don't make him a nice guy. The way he treats his girlfriend can be horrible & since being on Strictly he has got such an inflated ego.

Reactions: 15
According to Wikipedia, Alfie is only 26. I can’t imagine why he’d want to have a child at such a young age, especially with his level of maturity. I think he’s right to wait until he’s 30 which is unfortunate for Zoe if she wants a child now (which of course don’t know for sure she does).

Reactions: 13

Sorry to go off topic but this is one of Zoe’s companies does anyone know what it’s actually for/does?

Reactions: 5

Sorry to go off topic but this is one of Zoe’s companies does anyone know what it’s actually for/does?
Companies house doesn’t have this listed but I can assume it’s changed name to percy’s pages (would fit the theme) and apparently it’s book publishing

Reactions: 4
I feel a bit bad for judging her on her looks.. but wtf is up with the huge glasses, long fake-looking hair, trying hard to be hipster but not really a hipster clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She has Pippin Productions and Percys Pages there was speculation that she runs her book money through Percys Pages and she set up Pippin Productions to run the money she gets from the movie version of her girl online books.

Reactions: 1
He always talks about kids in this super childish way, seriously the way you talk about having kids when you’re a CHILD or teenager, with your friends. As though they’re fun accessories and toys that you might one day have— like you just order them up when you want in the exact set or number you decided on. The man has literally said he only wants them to have BLUE eyes and not brown! Aside from being disturbingly Aryan, it’s the kind of tit little girls say and then they start talking about what colour bridesmaids dresses they would have at their hypothetical wedding. And for Alfie it’s only ever an idea and nowhere near a reality.

He also never answers anything like “Zoe has always wanted x amount but I think x”, or, “Zoe and I know we want kids when we.....” ANYONE WITH A SERIOUS PARTNER WOULD DO THIS! Anyone who is with someone that they SEE themselves having children with would NATURALLY include them in their discussion about children especially if it’s apparently happening in the VERY near future. Look, I don’t know if they’ll end up having kids, I kind of think they will actually. I think Alfie will just stick with it and stumble into that life, I think he knows that he’s hung on too long now and that’s it. So I guess that’s all Zoe cares about. But it’s obvious Alfie has huge issues around this and is not ‘in it’ and that means that after having kids when reality sets in and this is your life and theres no going back to your 20s anymore, I think Alfie won’t stay around.
I noticed this. Zoe always includes Alfie when she talks about future and he never does. He gives off vibes like he’s not ready to settle with Zoe and maybe sees it like getting stuck in notmansion forever. I’m sure though they’ll never leave eachother because they are too comfortable to face change. Maybe he’s scared to propose because he knows she’d plan wedding in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 14
She has Pippin Productions and Percys Pages there was speculation that she runs her book money through Percys Pages and she set up Pippin Productions to run the money she gets from the movie version of her girl online books.
Movie version of girl online????

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.