Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else can’t stand Alfie’s posing face? The eyes closed, head tilt, tiny smirk? I was gonna attach a couple pictures but honestly can’t choose Cos it’s in pretty much every single one hahahah
always looks like he’s sniffing the air

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Movie version of girl online????
The was talks of a bidding war to get the rights to make Girl Online into a film, but that was five years ago just after the first book came out and Zoe was still a big name and money probably could've been made from the film.

Five years on, Girl Online has been forgotten about as a book. So even if the rights have been bought by a company, there is no guarantee that means a film will actually be produced. Nothing has ever been heard about it actually being produced so I assume it will not happen.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I know she gets them free but seriously Zoe just pay the £10 once and get someone to actually mould your eyebrows to suit your face.

Can you imagine having all those millions in the bank but being so tight you're prepared to go to people who make you look physically bad

Reactions: 33
Ehhhh?! Her after eyebrows look just as bad as the before! The tail is bushier than the front. Also completely agree with how she should pay. Rich people really are the tightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Soo according to Zoe’s story, this is her brow place’s first day back. Of course she gets one of the first appointments, not people who’ve been paying for years :rolleyes:

Poppy also went to get her brows done, but neither her nor Zoe put gifted in their stories. Maybe they actually paid! Would be nice, considering they had just opened after months of having to close down for the pandemic.

Reactions: 14
Ehhhh?! Her after eyebrows look just as bad as the before! The tail is bushier than the front. Also completely agree with how she should pay. Rich people really are the tightest.
If you are getting a professional to do your eyebrows wouldnt you want them to look neat and well done. They look so struggling in the after photo still. Maybe the place is fed up of giving her freebies so did a half arsed job! People don’t need to groom theit eyebrows sure but if you’re going to the trouble of getting them done then might as well make them look the best they can! She might as well just tidy them up with tweezers if that’s the look she wants.

Reactions: 10
I’ve hardly touched my eyebrows for months. I haven’t really been anywhere or seen anyone. I thought it’d be a good opportunity to grow them out.
But I’ve got my eyebrow appointment on Friday for reshape, thread and tint. I hope they come out better than than Zoe’s as they are dreadful.

Her hair and eyebrows really weigh her face down and it really doesn’t flatter her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a movie?!
No there is no movie, there was talks about Girl Online being made into a movie a few years ago, Jensen why the second company was set up, but nothing ever came of it & doubt anything will come of it now, as Zoe isn't as popular as she was back then.

Reactions: 4
To be honest, I’m surprised that she hasn’t baby trapped him. If she’s on the pill it would be so easy for her to just not take it. It’s something she openly wants, and is financially stable enough to do it alone if he did decide to walk away.

(Disclaimer, I know that is completely immoral and wrong, but Zoe isn’t exactly known for her morality!)
Zoe hasn't been on the pill for a while. She mentioned it in a video of hers, the pap smear one I think.

View attachment 215712
Oh my god, she's annoying. "Ello!" and her overuse of the exclamation mark.... 🙄
She has a small face and the extensions drown it. They're awful. She looked best with short dark hair. I think she's stuck trying to relive her youth.

Reactions: 11
The was talks of a bidding war to get the rights to make Girl Online into a film, but that was five years ago just after the first book came out and Zoe was still a big name and money probably could've been made from the film.

Five years on, Girl Online has been forgotten about as a book. So even if the rights have been bought by a company, there is no guarantee that means a film will actually be produced. Nothing has ever been heard about it actually being produced so I assume it will not happen.
Yeah I couldn’t see it happening now, not as if Zoe has that level of ‘fame’ or interest any more, bet the general public even forgot she wrote that book. Would it have made a good film do we think?! I never read the book!

Reactions: 6
I feel a bit bad for judging her on her looks.. but wtf is up with the huge glasses, long fake-looking hair, trying hard to be hipster but not really a hipster clothes?
I agree it doesn’t look great but it wouldn’t be as bad if it was actually her style. The whole fake hipster aesthetic is clearly done for Alfie’s benefit and it’s not actually the real her. Back in her prime she looked great (I think) as she was confident in her style and what suited her. But now she’s just turning herself into whatever Alfie idealises in a woman.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I couldn’t see it happening now, not as if Zoe has that level of ‘fame’ or interest any more, bet the general public even forgot she wrote that book. Would it have made a good film do we think?! I never read the book!
I read the first book out of curiosity (I think I read it in like an hour). Essentially 15 yo with a small blog falls in love with 18 yo famous musician and becomes popular overnight as a result. It wasn't a bad book necessarily, but it would've made a good movie maybe 5+ years ago, but now it would probably be made by Netflix and I don't think it fits into the current teenage film genre as well.

Reactions: 7
I agree it doesn’t look great but it wouldn’t be as bad if it was actually her style. The whole fake hipster aesthetic is clearly done for Alfie’s benefit and it’s not actually the real her. Back in her prime she looked great (I think) as she was confident in her style and what suited her. But now she’s just turning herself into whatever Alfie idealises in a woman.
She has lost that cool girl vibe she used to have... it’s like when she gets dressed now she’s putting on a costume to be looked at, whereas before it really felt like her real effortless style and that’s what made it cool. But most importantly there’s a confidence missing in her and a lack of, idk... sex appeal? You notice now when she ‘dresses up’ now it’s always in some midi or maxi dress or a loose sack or trousers. I’m not saying those can’t be sexy or we don’t all go through phases where we ditch the mini dresses or whatever but there’s just this sharp difference between her old sense of her own body and style and what she felt good in and... now.

I remember at Maddie’s wedding last summer, it was the South of France in the middle of summer and just a wedding with your BF and friends, and I thought for sure she’d be in some cute summer dress that maybe even *gasp* hit at the thigh, but once again it was some like long ass (was it even long sleeve?) tent. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure I would’ve found it cute too when browsing online but it’s all she wears now. ALSO it’s never like a sexy/womanly long dress (a la Reformation or Realisation Par), it’s always some overdone ASOS maxi lol.

It’s like she honestly thinks the most attractive or alluring thing you can wear is a bikini top lmao.

Reactions: 19
I read the first book out of curiosity (I think I read it in like an hour). Essentially 15 yo with a small blog falls in love with 18 yo famous musician and becomes popular overnight as a result. It wasn't a bad book necessarily, but it would've made a good movie maybe 5+ years ago, but now it would probably be made by Netflix and I don't think it fits into the current teenage film genre as well.
Netflix would only commission it if Noah Centineo can play the lead male character.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.