Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has anxiety but chooses to go into town on the busy weekends when everyone can but not in the week when people are at work and school? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Absolutely not defending Zoe here but schools are shut for summer now anyway. The times I’ve been out during lockdown it’s pretty much the same busyness on any day because of people being furloughed/school holidays

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Her most treasured item is that necklace from New York? I don’t buy it one bit!
I think she just had to say something, and thought that would be believable as a gift. Because honestly, to me she doesn't seem like someone who come across as valuing anything, doesn't really hold sentimental value of items, rather she just buys stuff. Anything and everything, or gets it gifted.

Reactions: 12
I think she just had to say something, and thought that would be believable as a gift. Because honestly, to me she doesn't seem like someone who come across as valuing anything, doesn't really hold sentimental value of items, rather she just buys stuff. Anything and everything, or gets it gifted.
Yeah and that’s the only sentimental gift Alfie has given her, no? Everything else is like some random gadget or the car he got her just to flex. I don’t know that he often gives her thoughtful jewelry or something.

Reactions: 9
Lush is so problematic (ex Lush employee here) I’m not surprised they’ve decided to work with Zoe. They’re all about the money.

Reactions: 10
Me spending the day with Zoe

Found the Torygraph article for free* (because I'm not paying for that)

View attachment 214207
View attachment 214208
View attachment 214209
View attachment 214210
View attachment 214211
View attachment 214212

*if you ever need a free Telegraph article - type the article name, go to cached and then select text view, you're welcome
Omg her day is literally so predictable and we all know this is what she does every damn day. She is so boring! I snorted with laughter about her only making effort at the weekend as that is when she leaves the house!!! What about ‘work’ in the office Zo?!

Lush is so problematic (ex Lush employee here) I’m not surprised they’ve decided to work with Zoe. They’re all about the money.
Ooh really?? Sounds juicy 😆

Reactions: 7
I couldn't cope with it.
Everytime you have a bit of hanky panky the bed would move about surely?

Not a problem Zoe and elf have, I'm sure...
Do you not remember in his vlog when Joe went to the tree houses with Dianne and the gruesome two, he moaned about how his bed kept shooting across the room in the night. Strangely enough neither Zoe or Alfie mentioned the same problem in their equivalent vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell that 'day in the life' makes my life look bloody a-list star interesting. :LOL:

• Haha
Always love a @GossWhore recap!

Just watched the vlog and I know it's been mentioned before but I just cannot hack their bed in the middle of the room. I was puzzling over it and wondered if it was for some kind of security reason as they've got their locking system in the bedroom, but it does just look like it could be because of the en suite.

It's bizarre! I wouldn't sleep a wink thinking that something/someone would pop up behind me, although I am a bit of a wuss...

Just strange as most people with anxiety (from my professional and personal experience) like feeling safe and tucked away into a corner (or at least a wall!)
The beds are like that at Chewton Glenn so I reckon she modelled it around that

Do you not remember in his vlog when Joe went to the tree houses with Dianne and the gruesome two, he moaned about how his bed kept shooting across the room in the night. Strangely enough neither Zoe or Alfie mentioned the same problem in their equivalent vlogs 😂
Omg how did I miss this 😂😂😂

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Her most treasured item is that necklace from New York? I don’t buy it one bit!
Anyone know how much it is? Never heard of the brand before. Wonder why they never wear their Cartier bracelets anymore tho

Reactions: 7
Also that deodorant ad is a lie we all saw her Sure can in the vlog Mark stayed over and they were getting ready in the spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The beds are like that at Chewton Glenn so I reckon she modelled it around that

Omg how did I miss this 😂😂😂

Anyone know how much it is? Never heard of the brand before. Wonder why they never wear their Cartier bracelets anymore tho
I saw that a Foundrae bracelet on Farfetch is sold for 1000 euros so the necklace could be a little bit more expensive I guess...

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell that 'day in the life' makes my life look bloody a-list star interesting. :LOL:
Honestly never read something so tit. Was also so heavily Alfie focussed. Me and Alfie do this, we went to see Alfie's sister, I must do this with Alfie. Get a grip.

• Sick
That day in the life reads like she had to do stuff because she needed to write about a day in her life and knew a real portrayal of her day would consist of....nothing. I'll give her props for efficiency though, working her ads in probably meant the article ended up getting her twice as much as if she didn't mention any brands.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah and that’s the only sentimental gift Alfie has given her, no? Everything else is like some random gadget or the car he got her just to flex. I don’t know that he often gives her thoughtful jewelry or something.
And why is she then "too afraid to wear it"? I wear sentimental jewelry almost every day, that's why my loved ones bought me these. And in this way I think of them every time I put them on. Plus my loved ones are happy to see me with that jewelry.

Man, I just don't get their so called love/relationship.

Reactions: 15
Honestly never read something so tit. Was also so heavily Alfie focussed. Me and Alfie do this, we went to see Alfie's sister, I must do this with Alfie. Get a grip.
Its almost like she went to see,her brother and freaked out how a normal couple behaves instead of two strangers sharing a house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And why is she then "too afraid to wear it"? I wear sentimental jewelry almost every day, that's why my loved ones bought me these. And in this way I think of them every time I put them on. Plus my loved ones are happy to see me with that jewelry.

Man, I just don't get their so called love/relationship.
Literally. If somebody spent 10k on a necklace for me and I kept it but said “I’m too afraid to wear it” I wouldn’t be surprised if that person slapped me in the face. 🤣. Why didn’t she take it back?! But then again the elf has no awareness of money and probably (definitely) throws away that much money on crappy things he only uses once. They are both as bad as each other.

it’s also no surprise she’s showing off and thinking it looks funny and quirky that she’s too afraid to wear a 10k necklace when really it makes her look like the up-herself, pathetically rich Tory that she is. She seriously has no awareness of her privilege .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has already been posted but I saw this video today and, until she asked what was wrong with her face, I wouldn’t have known a filter was used 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.