Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine Zoe probably thought Holly would look awful on the photo as she was dressed ready to actually paddle board instead of dressing in full makeup and clothed while on a paddle board in the middle of the sea.

Zoe is such a drainer she add years onto you for every hour you're stuck with her

Reactions: 16
What's she doing with her stupid mouth here? 😬
I thought those blanket like extensions were providing enough warmth without the jumper. Her whole personality is *buy stuff*-*sell stuff*-"autumnal"-"Christmas".

Reactions: 17
I thought those blanket like extensions were providing enough warmth without the jumper. Her whole personality is *buy stuff*-*sell stuff*-"autumnal"-"Christmas".
**Buy stuff - let stuff rot away in the not mansion - sell stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if she’ll do vlogmas this year
She should just say IN ADVANCE that she’s not doing it or only doing one a week or whatever. It would lower expectations from the get-go, rather than the mess last year of trying to just casually get away with not doing it, then saving face by saying it’s going to be sporadic. Ugh the way she handled it last year made me dislike her that much more, she made it into a big thing when she didn’t have to.

Reactions: 15
Oh for duck sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ guys, it's already started
I honestly pity her. I don't know how anybody could watch the harry potter films as much as she does. She's 30 years old for gods sake! Imagine spending your weekends watching the same films and tv shows over and over again. Honestly, if she watched different things I don't see any isuse with that, but it's the repetition that gets me.

Reactions: 27
I honestly pity her. I don't know how anybody could watch the harry potter films as much as she does. She's 30 years old for gods sake! Imagine spending your weekends watching the same films and tv shows over and over again. Honestly, if she watched different things I don't see any isuse with that, but it's the repetition that gets me.
I agree. I get there's comfort watching things, but this is completely above and beyond that. I have zero problem with people watching movies/tv all day long (and tbh, it's really not my business if they're watching the same thing on repeat either, but for the sake of this argument...), but there's just something...unsettling about ONLY watching the same thing over and over? Don't get me wrong, there are things I LOVE, but I couldn't watch them on an endless loop. It would do my head in, and I'd wind up hating them.

Reactions: 30
it's gonna be funny if she won't do vlogmas after hyping Christmas up in August

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's probably still trying to relive her glory days as an extra on the HP sets. I'm kind of glad she was never visible in the actual movies, she'd never shut up about it.

it's gonna be funny if she won't do vlogmas after hyping Christmas up in August
"NOT LEAVING THE HOOOOUSE! NO EFFOOORT! SHILLING VIEWERS WITH crappy ADS! OH YEAAAS!! YAAAAS! OH YAAAAAS!!"

Barf.

Reactions: 13
It’s disturbingly childlike behaviour, and I’m talking SMALL child too— rewatching their same favourite simplistic movies on a loop. And not childlike in the sense of retaining your sense of fun or whatever, it’s that your ADULT brain should crave more than watching kids entertainment over and over again from your couch. The reason adults don’t do that isn’t because they’re ~just no fun~ anymore, it’s because they grow up and develop and hopefully are curious for new things and aren’t stimulated anymore by constant rewatching, let alone rewatching things that are literally made FOR children.

I know when this was brought up last time people got offended here because they said they rewatch the same thing constantly too, and well, no one said you weren’t weird either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Urgh so true. She must waste literally thousands of pounds on seasonal decor

Reactions: 4
Is there an autumnal Zoe Sugg bingo card out there? She’s already checked off mentions of both autumn and Christmas, drinking hot chocolate, the word cosy and watching Harry Potter and it’s still August!

I agree. I get there's comfort watching things, but this is completely above and beyond that. I have zero problem with people watching movies/tv all day long (and tbh, it's really not my business if they're watching the same thing on repeat either, but for the sake of this argument...), but there's just something...unsettling about ONLY watching the same thing over and over? Don't get me wrong, there are things I LOVE, but I couldn't watch them on an endless loop. It would do my head in, and I'd wind up hating them.
Exactly. She rarely mentions watching anything new. When she does, it’s either an ad or a show everyone was already talking about like I May Destroy You (which I don’t believe she watched). Otherwise it’s Harry Potter, Gavin and Stacey or another film from her childhood. She has more money than I ever will and she could do so much thanks to her wealth and masses of free time. How is her life any different from if she had stayed in Wiltshire and never done the Youtube thing?

Reactions: 17
Is there an autumnal Zoe Sugg bingo card out there? She’s already checked off mentions of both autumn and Christmas, drinking hot chocolate, the word cosy and watching Harry Potter and it’s still August!

Exactly. She rarely mentions watching anything new. When she does, it’s either an ad or a show everyone was already talking about like I May Destroy You (which I don’t believe she watched). Otherwise it’s Harry Potter, Gavin and Stacey or another film from her childhood. She has more money than I ever will and she could do so much thanks to her wealth and masses of free time. How is her life any different from if she had stayed in Wiltshire and never done the Youtube thing?
I've been taking a shot everytime she says a autumn based phrase that's on my bingo card and I'm booked into rehab on Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh for duck sake 🤦🏼‍♀️ guys, it's already started
i like Harry Potter used to love it but grown up since then and im 23 i haven't watched the films or read the books in like 4 years was going to the studio in may but got cancelled and i only go their when they add new sets after i go in December won't go till the add something new to the place haven't been in 4 years and i have austim but even im not obsessed with it

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell how boring is she? HP again surprised its not Gavin & Stacey or will that be later. :rolleyes: No wonder Alfie looks brain dead so would I living with her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.