Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been posted but I saw this video today and, until she asked what was wrong with her face, I wouldn’t have known a filter was used 🤷🏼‍♀️

Alfie hanging onto every word of diannes in the background hahah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It’s gone, says users does not exist.....
I wonder if her media interviews were generating lots of twitter negativity, though I can’t see any in recent mentions though I’m not great at using Twitter! Or she’s hiding all those questionable old tweets by deleting the whole thing?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if her media interviews were generating lots of twitter negativity, though I can’t see any in recent mentions though I’m not great at using Twitter! Or she’s hiding all those questionable old tweets by deleting the whole thing?
This is what I thought but you can still find them, there’s screenshots and other people’s replies will show up even if the user doesn’t exist

Reactions: 8
Maybe she doesn't wanna wear the necklace because she connects bad memories with it. When they were in NYC and Alfie took her to the jeweler he was executing that trip like he was going to propose. She was so happy and excited at first and you could totally see her disappointment.

Maybe she doesn't wanna wear the necklace because she connects bad memories with it. When they were in NYC and Alfie took her to the jeweler he was executing that trip like he was going to propose. She was so happy and excited at first and you could totally see her disappointment.
I wonder how many times she’s thought he was about to propose. It’s actually quite sad even for someone who hates her as much as I do. I bet she mentally wrote out her insta caption and everything

Reactions: 24
I wonder how many times she’s thought he was about to propose. It’s actually quite sad even for someone who hates her as much as I do. I bet she mentally wrote out her insta caption and everything
And she's going to be beaten to it by her formerly fuckboy younger brother

Reactions: 15
There was a moment at that launch party or whatever she threw at their house a couple years ago, Alfie nervously rang the glass to get everyone to be quiet and then made like he was about to do something big— Zoe froze and her face just went in this way where you could tell her heart was going a mile a minute and her friend lurched out and grabbed her arm excitedly. It was SO OBVIOUS they thought it was coming, but of course, Alfie wanted sick fireworks and once again tried to make it look like flexing for social media was all about Zoe.

Reactions: 29
Before the pandemic I thought perhaps Alfie would finally propose this year cause they were supposed to be in some tropical country for her 30 birthday... Do you guys think he would have finally done it? I guess if it was planned he would have still proposed at home and found a way to make it very special. It was probably never in his plans.

He's so against the idea of being with her forever, somehow. It's like it scares him to think about it. He won't even mention her when talking about future kids.

Reactions: 18
Before the pandemic I thought perhaps Alfie would finally propose this year cause they were supposed to be in some tropical country for her 30 birthday... Do you guys think he would have finally done it? I guess if it was planned he would have still proposed at home and found a way to make it very special. It was probably never in his plans.

He's so against the idea of being with her forever, somehow. It's like it scares him to think about it. He won't even mention her when talking about future kids.
I think this as well, if he was planning to propose in the Maldives he would have still done it at home. I just don't think he's ready he's immature and enjoys pissing about with gadgets and wearing wet 5 day old swimming shorts.

Reactions: 16
There was a moment at that launch party or whatever she threw at their house a couple years ago, Alfie nervously rang the glass to get everyone to be quiet and then made like he was about to do something big— Zoe froze and her face just went in this way where you could tell her heart was going a mile a minute and her friend lurched out and grabbed her arm excitedly. It was SO OBVIOUS they thought it was coming, but of course, Alfie wanted sick fireworks and once again tried to make it look like flexing for social media was all about Zoe.
Omg which vlog?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
My theory is that she said it because it’s what someone would usually say if they were gifted something really expensive. I’d be terrified of losing something that expensive. She still thinks she’s the internet’s relatable best friend but it just sounds so ungrateful coming from her

Reactions: 12
He is SUCH a dick. I’m certain he is something to do with the way she is so insular and seemingly helpless. Wether it’s that he has convinced her that she’s accomplishing ‘enough’, or encourages her anxiety, or keeps her on pins baiting her so she’s waiting for him to make a move. I can’t put my finger on it but it isn’t nice.

Omg this is quite sad to watch, you can see how excited she got. Surely he knew she would think it was a proposal.
Oh god, that’s actually heartbreaking, my heart genuinely dropped for her watching that. What an absolute prick. I think I’d have cried.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.