Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i like Harry Potter used to love it but grown up since then and im 23 i haven't watched the films or read the books in like 4 years was going to the studio in may but got cancelled and i only go their when they add new sets after i go in December won't go till the add something new to the place haven't been in 4 years and i have austim but even im not obsessed with it
This is me as well. I might put the films on in the background if they are on TV and there is nothing else on.

And I do want to go to the studio again because I haven't been since before Gringotts and the Forbidden Forest was added. But I don't otherwise really care about HP much anymore.

Reactions: 1
This is me as well. I might put the films on in the background if they are on TV and there is nothing else on.

And I do want to go to the studio again because I haven't been since before Gringotts and the Forbidden Forest was added. But I don't otherwise really care about HP much anymore.
that's why i was going haven't seen them either

Reactions: 2
I love Harry Potter , been to studios, read the books several times.... I could also watch the films fairly regularly as in every couple of years or so, especially if they are on in the background etc. But that’s the the difference..... I could but I don’t as there are so many other things I haven’t watched that I prioritise! Tbh me and my friends did a Harry Potter marathon where we watched them all in one day at Christmas and it’s put me off watching them for a good while!! 😂

But really Zoe is just so predictable it’s quiet sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s disturbingly childlike behaviour, and I’m talking SMALL child too— rewatching their same favourite simplistic movies on a loop. And not childlike in the sense of retaining your sense of fun or whatever, it’s that your ADULT brain should crave more than watching kids entertainment over and over again from your couch. The reason adults don’t do that isn’t because they’re ~just no fun~ anymore, it’s because they grow up and develop and hopefully are curious for new things and aren’t stimulated anymore by constant rewatching, let alone rewatching things that are literally made FOR children.

I know when this was brought up last time people got offended here because they said they rewatch the same thing constantly too, and well, no one said you weren’t weird either.
when i was a child (like 5 or 6) i would watch the same video every morning.. now i'm older i don't get as obsessed with things- not to watch them over and over again every few weeks at least! also i've only ever seen 2 harry potter films and i don't like gavin and stacey- i must be zoes nemesis :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New vlog is up and it addresses the upcoming Lush collab. She says it was planned for earlier this year but was pushed back due to COVID.

Reactions: 9
New vlog is up and it addresses the upcoming Lush collab. She says it was planned for earlier this year but was pushed back due to COVID.
She definitely reads here, no coincidence it was mentioned here then she talks about it in a vlog.

Reactions: 18
With the repetition of films, I know it can be comforting for people to watch the same things but she takes it to the NEXT LEVEL. she doesn’t put it on as background noise for comfort, she will go all out with a movie night and watch it from start to finish without missing anything.
Like I’ve probably watched the entirety of friends about 3 times but I usually put it on for background noise while I work or do other things so I don’t have to follow along a storyline.
I think it’s also the fact that she shows it off every single time. I’ve mentioned this before but I literally CANNOT picture HOWWW she thinks it’s a good idea or would want people to see her doing the exact same things every bloody week. It makes her look so lazy and boring but she doesn’t seem to be aware of that ??????

Reactions: 22
anyone notice how she mentioned her feet looking dirty in the newest vlog just so she could say that she showered that morning? she's most likely been reading here lol

Reactions: 10
With the repetition of films, I know it can be comforting for people to watch the same things but she takes it to the NEXT LEVEL. she doesn’t put it on as background noise for comfort, she will go all out with a movie night and watch it from start to finish without missing anything.
Like I’ve probably watched the entirety of friends about 3 times but I usually put it on for background noise while I work or do other things so I don’t have to follow along a storyline.
I think it’s also the fact that she shows it off every single time. I’ve mentioned this before but I literally CANNOT picture HOWWW she thinks it’s a good idea or would want people to see her doing the exact same things every bloody week. It makes her look so lazy and boring but she doesn’t seem to be aware of that ??????
I have anxiety and I read that people with anxiety often rewatch things for comfort. Personally I‘m at ease vaguely knowing what happens/who the characters are/how many episodes I have and find it comforting to rewatch the same things but it still annoys me when she does it on principle 😂

Also no disrespect to people who love Harry Potter, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it apart from the fact that Zoe likes it 😂

She definitely reads here, no coincidence it was mentioned here then she talks about it in a vlog.
Defo reads here! Wasn’t that vlog quite old though? Surely the Lush campaign wouldn’t take THAT long for it to only recently be cancelled by COVID

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have anxiety and I read that people with anxiety often rewatch things for comfort. Personally I‘m at ease vaguely knowing what happens/who the characters are/how many episodes I have and find it comforting to rewatch the same things but it still annoys me when she does it on principle 😂

Also no disrespect to people who love Harry Potter, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it apart from the fact that Zoe likes it 😂

Defo reads here! Wasn’t that vlog quite old though? Surely the Lush campaign wouldn’t take THAT long for it to only recently be cancelled by COVID
early 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surprise surprise she made a clay pot with boobs on although on the plus side at least she is doing something different. Wouldnt mind a go of clay pot making myself TBH.

Reactions: 10
Please pardon my North American ignorance but do houses in the UK actually not have central AC? I thought a house as big/expensive as hers would for sure have it, was surprised when she said it doesn't.

Reactions: 7
Please pardon my North American ignorance but do houses in the UK actually not have central AC? I thought a house as big/expensive as hers would for sure have it, was surprised when she said it doesn't.
No because we dont get that much hot weather.

Reactions: 14
Surely it would have been for a Christmas range then? Idk seems sketchy that she’s mentioning it now we’ve discussed it
i know that's what i thought it doesn't take 10 months to do a collab with a bath bomb company

No because we dont get that much hot weather.
I'm Canadian, we have unbearably cold weather most of the year but most houses still have central AC, that's why I was wondering if what Zoe said was accurate. Thanks for confirming!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hope this doesn't come out anti feminism because it's not the intention but I just don't get the boobs obsession. Boobs on paintings, on a big light, now on a clay pot... Why? Sure free the boobs and all that but it just seems odd at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah I’m sure this lush campaign has been talked about for agggggessss way before COVID was even a thing!! Seems random she is just bringing it up now! I’m amazed though....vlogs, etsy campaign, book and now this.... what’s happening Zo!!

Hope this doesn't come out anti feminism because it's not the intention but I just don't get the boobs obsession. Boobs on paintings, on a big light, now on a clay pot... Why? Sure free the boobs and all that but it just seems odd at this point.
Don't worry, I'm definitely a feminist but I don't get it either. Like, I think part of the fun of boob items (I'd guess) is that people like Zoe think it's a bit ~risque~ to show off drawings of them, etc. But I'm just like...they're boobs. They're a part of the human body. It's weirder that people like Zoe still think they're are a big deal lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She probably has an assistant read here and brief her every day. "Good morning Zoe. They're not buying your bullshit about this topic so you'll have to show it in a vlog soon. Also they're asking themselves about an item so you'll need to disclose it's an add."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.