Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that screenshot of her and Mark’s conversation it feels so one sided I’m cringing for her 😭 the way she’s sending voice notes and he’s sending two word replies oh dearrr
I kind of think that's why she made that story.

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell businesses are on their knees and she’s still accepting free/gifted cinema tickets. Why didn’t she pay for it and still put it on her stories.

I also want to put it out there...I really dislike soppy, I think they’re a pair of lazy arse leeches.
exactly, in times like these it's weird to not support business when you easily can

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell businesses are on their knees and she’s still accepting free/gifted cinema tickets. Why didn’t she pay for it and still put it on her stories.

I also want to put it out there...I really dislike soppy, I think they’re a pair of lazy arse leeches.
exactly, in times like these it's weird to not support business when you easily can
Totally agree. She's a disgrace to continue to sponge when these places are struggling. She could have easily paid, but no. Tighter than a duck's backside!

Reactions: 20
Ahh so the Etsy collab is what Alfie was shooting for her the other month. Its cushions, candles, plant pots etc.

£55 for a plant pot, £7.99 for a pad and £30 for a cushion :oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ahh so the Etsy collab is what Alfie was shooting for her the other month. Its cushions, candles, plant pots etc.

£55 for a plant pot, £7.99 for a pad and £30 for a cushion :oops:
Wow. That's advent calendar levels of extortion... Do these people just never learn?

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Soppy definitely wouldn’t be living the lives they’ve got now if she wasn’t Alfie’s brother:cautious: they really lucked out. ALTHOUGH I will say, it seems like recently Poppy works more than Zoe and Alfie, which is saying a LOT about A&Z since all Poppy does is “crush club” affiliate links to random crap and makes a couple gifs and calls it a week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was checking social blade because I'm nosy and it looks like they deleted/privatized some videos on the Zoella channel. -11 million views on July 28th. Weird timing considering that's the day after Jada and Jaden came for Shane Dawson on twitter. Shane dropped a bunch of views that day too. I wonder what she deleted :unsure:

Reactions: 7
If it is true then good on Alfie becuase I don't think many men* will be accustomed to dealing with that amount of blood. When I first used a mooncup it was like a murder scene in my shower

*man-child, sorry
Probably scared off the last of his sexual feelings for her having to do that 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so the etsy collar as I understand it is she has choose independent sellers to produce products that she likes and has "designed" and she will get a cut of the profit.

This is very cleaver as she's promoting small businesses but making money from it. Brilliant that she is helping these businesses out with her name and also clever as the media won't touch it as they wont look to give small businesses bad press.

Also the pricing will be from the sellers as well so looking to share the blame of the costs this time lol

Reactions: 9
Why is she wearing a jumper, boots and drinking a hot chocolate on one of the hottest days of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.