Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again she has to remind us all she is the co-owner!!!! Stop trying to make it happen, Zo.
Its Co-Founder, she doesn't just own shares in the business, she helped create & develop the app. 🤣🤣🤣

Does Zoe really think she did anyone putting co-founder on it, all she did was slap her name on it & promotes it, she did sweet duck all in its creation.

Reactions: 6
I could be wrong, but I think that they’ve got to declare it, almost like an Ad, because if she’s promoting it she’s clearly going to benefit from it financially if people download it, the same way they do with affiliate links etc.

Please correct me if I’m wrong!
Ahh yes this sounds about right!!! So it’s not just Zoe self-aggrandising!!

Its Co-Founder, she doesn't just own shares in the business, she helped create & develop the app. 🤣🤣🤣

Does Zoe really think she did anyone putting co-founder on it, all she did was slap her name on it & promotes it, she did sweet duck all in its creation.
She probably was like ‘I want something that makes my Instagram pictures look cosy and cute’....input done!

Reactions: 4
Lmao is Aldie aiming to be some kind of motivational guru?

He’s truly such a tragedy he just lacks the self awareness to realize this is literally him.
Hmm funny how Dianne is launching her new channel all to to with Yoga, fitness, eating well, positive mental health & motivating young people to engage in their overall wellness
Its quite the coincidence that Alfie has started to say how much he loves all these things in recent weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hmm funny how Dianne is launching her new channel all to to with Yoga, fitness, eating well, positive mental health & motivating young people to engage in their overall wellness
Its quite the coincidence that Alfie has started to say how much he loves all these things in recent weeks.
He's turning into a proper single white female. What's the betting he starts taking dancing lessons next.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Off topic but what happened to the 'a pug called Nala' account?
The last post on there was Christmas Eve 2019.
Reckon she just gave up?
Lets be honest she can hardly bother to upload on her own account so shes not likely to keep doing Nala's :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Nala, when will people stop breeding dogs that can’t even go outside. Did you guys see those pictures of pugs/frenchies skulls compared to regular dog skull. So scary to make animal suffer just because it’s cute, I hope she’ll bring awareness with the next dog.
Edit: although it’s probably not fair to blame Zoe for it since Alfie is the one who was obsessed with pugs and if I recall he bought Nala? If they ever break up who do you think would keep her?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
In that screenshot of her and Mark’s conversation it feels so one sided I’m cringing for her 😭 the way she’s sending voice notes and he’s sending two word replies oh dearrr

Reactions: 29
In that screenshot of her and Mark’s conversation it feels so one sided I’m cringing for her 😭 the way she’s sending voice notes and he’s sending two word replies oh dearrr
Well hes busy trying to film tiktoks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes on abut being excited for autumn. :rolleyes:
I love fall too so I get the appeal but what I don't get is why Zoe is OBSESSED with it? She never does anything, it's not like she goes on fall hikes or goes outside to enjoy the scenery and she barely uploads so it's not like she's excited for channel content, so wtf is she so excited for? Nothing changes in her life she just has to wear sweaters instead of t-shirts.

Reactions: 11
I love fall too so I get the appeal but what I don't get is why Zoe is OBSESSED with it? She never does anything, it's not like she goes on fall hikes or goes outside to enjoy the scenery and she barely uploads so it's not like she's excited for channel content, so wtf is she so excited for? Nothing changes in her life she just has to wear sweaters instead of t-shirts.
Of course she does stuff she goes to the garden centre with Mark, then to tulleys farm for the annual halloween scare fest then a halloween party at hers with Poppy sean and Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell businesses are on their knees and she’s still accepting free/gifted cinema tickets. Why didn’t she pay for it and still put it on her stories.

I also want to put it out there...I really dislike soppy, I think they’re a pair of lazy arse leeches.

Reactions: 19
I think Autumn/Winter make her feel less guilty for staying home wrapped under a blanket the whole time (not that she doesn't do that in Spring/summer as well :ROFLMAO: ) To an extent I do get it as I love Winter for similar reasons however don't spend all of summer in pjs watching repeats.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.