Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the real reason Zoe actually left the house recently was to give Mark and probably Joe her shite to push. She really is the best friend isn't she

Reactions: 16
Mark's cushion looks like its got a massive knob on it so I guess its in line with her brand
SmartSelect_20200807-125619_Instagram.jpg

What's the betting Joe's burnt his alongside all those board games she brought last weekend[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she wearing a jumper, boots and drinking a hot chocolate on one of the hottest days of the year
Because it’s nearly AuTuMn
Totally agree. She's a disgrace to continue to sponge when these places are struggling. She could have easily paid, but no. Tighter than a duck's backside!
This made me so cross, and no awareness either by flaunting it on her stories!! Bloody pay for it yourself you stingey tight arse.

I saw on her stories that one of the cards she has helped to design says her and marks bloody catchphrase ‘oh hello’!!!! Why does she say this?! When I saw it I read it in her annoying voice.

It’s good she is helping to promote small businesses and it seems she has been doing something with her time at least!

Reactions: 7
Because it’s nearly AuTuMn

This made me so cross, and no awareness either by flaunting it on her stories!! Bloody pay for it yourself you stingey tight arse.

I saw on her stories that one of the cards she has helped to design says her and marks bloody catchphrase ‘oh hello’!!!! Why does she say this?! When I saw it I read it in her annoying voice.

It’s good she is helping to promote small businesses and it seems she has been doing something with her time at least!
Be grateful it doesn't say 'ere he is'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Totally off topic, but as I was just catching up on the thread and reading through the board games/cards chat, I just randomly thought, Imagine these two having dinner with the likes of Fleur (De Force) and Mike. Just pulling out a deck of cards. Alfie talking about his sickkkk kendama and slack line. Mike would be dry AF ripping into Alfie, without Alfie even realising he’s being insulted. Oh to be a fly on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Totally off topic, but as I was just catching up on the thread and reading through the board games/cards chat, I just randomly thought, Imagine these two having dinner with the likes of Fleur (De Force) and Mike. Just pulling out a deck of cards. Alfie talking about his sickkkk kendama and slack line. Mike would be dry AF ripping into Alfie, without Alfie even realising he’s being insulted. Oh to be a fly on the wall

The first time I ever heard of Zoe was in a Fleur video...and I think she was in a couple with Zoe and Louise. The "friendship" seemed to fizzle as quickly as it began. Shame, because this could have been a fantastically funny possibility if they were still on "friendly" terms.

Reactions: 8
The first time I ever heard of Zoe was in a Fleur video...and I think she was in a couple with Zoe and Louise. The "friendship" seemed to fizzle as quickly as it began. Shame, because this could have been a fantastically funny possibility if they were still on "friendly" terms.
Ah yes, the good old days when the UK crew pretended to be all chummy and the bestest of friends. I do admit I enjoyed some of the content back then and it'd be great for the laughs now. A reunion of these people who have nothing in common but once pretended to be tight should make 2020 much funnier.

Reactions: 25
To he fair, Joe seems to rinse Alfie quite a bit and it either goes over his head or he's so desperate to stick with Hoe he'll put up with anything.

Have I got this right, did Zoe and Alfie just go down to London last weekend to get content of Joe and Dianne for their vlogs? It's pretty noticeable in both videos that neither Joe or Dianne were filming and seemed to be under the impression they were there to spend time with each other, not be on a film set for the weekend

Reactions: 12
Watching the 2 braincells shared between the lot of them trying to solve the riddle... painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She says something about she hasnt been down Covet Garden in a long time....yeah thats because you dont leave Brighton.

I think that her London anxiety was related to her getting stopped for pictures a lot, but surely this doesn't happen anymore? Maybe she's realizing that it was silly of her to avoid the entire city for all these years.

Also I haven't watched the vlog entirely but from what I've seen, Joe and Diane seems a bit annoyed with her. Like they're teasing her as a joke but it's not a joke or something.

Just watching the vlog and my god Alfie genuinely looks like he wants to throw himself out of a window.

There’s definitely a weird tension between Joe and Alfie, clearly not fans of each other.

Reactions: 26
Just watching the vlog and my god Alfie genuinely looks like he wants to throw himself out of a window.

There’s definitely a weird tension between Joe and Alfie, clearly not fans of each other.
I actually thought Alfie looked their dad stood next to them

he's staring at his phone or looking like he's mentally 3000 miles away 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.