Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

That caption annoys me with that stupid question 🙄
I noticed that Zoe and Aldie cannot even properly hold hands?

Holding hands is a form of communication and not just a symbol. It's really special. You can always tell by the way people hold their hands how they are feeling. It feels so odd seeing that there is one hand (probably Aldie) that has not a "closed form". Sorry, I don't know how to describe that, it's around 4.36

Reactions: 12
I liked the cup video. I genuinely enjoy some of her content for her own age range. Though I couldn't help but notice when they were in the lavender field she was like "I'm feeling a bit anxious today..." and it was probably because she had actually left her house AND Brighton for once.

And yeah if Alfie did actually remove the cup then I am shocked to my core.

Reactions: 8

That caption annoys me with that stupid question 🙄
A few things about this video..

- the way they’re all trying to walk naturally but obviously know they’re being filmed ugh!
- why does Alfie’s head look so huge and puffy
- why does she always make that stupid face when she drinks from a straw
- why does Alfie look the happiest he’s ever been in that clip of him lifting Dianne from the tree ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I noticed that Zoe and Aldie cannot even properly hold hands?

Holding hands is a form of communication and not just a symbol. It's really special. You can always tell by the way people hold their hands how they are feeling. It feels so odd seeing that there is one hand (probably Aldie) that has not a "closed form". Sorry, I don't know how to describe that, it's around 4.36
He holds Zoe's hand the way a parent holds a small child's hand. Joe & Dianne however interlock their fingers when holding hands as a romantic couple would. Also Zoe & Alfie only hold hands when they know the camera is on them, while Joe & Dianne seem to do it the majority of the time.

This video of Zoe just proves she wasn't in London just visit her brother, she needed cute couples content to show of the new functions of the film app and her and Alfie cant pull off more then 30 seconds of trying to look like a couple in love.

Reactions: 27
It must be so frustrating to go out with her, because you constantly have to wait for her to finish filming sunglasses and buildings before you can leave or walk on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The bit with Alfie doing the big fake laugh, around 0.55, I couldn't help but imagine a donkey hee-hawing 😂 oh I'm cruel. But it would have been a real treat for him to spend a day with Dianne!

And oh my goodness, whipping out those 'Futureself' playing cards had me eye-rolling. They were out somewhere for dinner?!

Had Zoe previously said she doesn't like London / didn't like going to London, or something to that effect..?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Off topic but what happened to the 'a pug called Nala' account?
The last post on there was Christmas Eve 2019.
Reckon she just gave up?

Reactions: 6
The bit with Alfie doing the big fake laugh, around 0.55, I couldn't help but imagine a donkey hee-hawing 😂 oh I'm cruel. But it would have been a real treat for him to spend a day with Dianne!

And oh my goodness, whipping out those 'Futureself' playing cards had me eye-rolling. They were out somewhere for dinner?!

Had Zoe previously said she doesn't like London / didn't like going to London, or something to that effect..?
Its strange how her anxiety about being in London seemed to go when she's got some updates of her crappy app to flog. She's like the miracle of covid

• Haha
Reactions: 17
cant believe she wants a cavalier she cant even look after nala cavs aren't the most easiest dog they can have genetic heart conditions and keratoconjunctivitis sicca which is a dry eye condition pugs can get it to you have to watch the dogs weight as they are a piggie bread my dog just got diagnosed with dry eye and she on lube every 2 hours another drug for tear production and is prone to eye infections we are in a fight to save her eyes they have alot of good but its not always like that and you have to take the bad side with the good qualities of a cavalier

Reactions: 13
cant believe she wants a cavalier she cant even look after nala cavs aren't the most easiest dog they can have genetic heart conditions and keratoconjunctivitis sicca which is a dry eye condition pugs can get it to you have to watch the dogs weight as they are a piggie bread my dog just got diagnosed with dry eye and she on lube every 2 hours another drug for tear production and is prone to eye infections we are in a fight to save her eyes they have alot of good but its not always like that and you have to take the bad side with the good qualities of a cavalier
Where has she said this? god help it shes let Nala get fat and she shits in the house when they cant be arsed to put her out in the winter.

Reactions: 5
Where has she said this? god help it shes let Nala get fat and she shits in the house when they cant be arsed to put her out in the winter.
at the end of her vlog she posted 2 days ago when one of her employees is round with hers

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she was a little anxious at the Lavender Gardens (which are practically at the end of my road) because whilst there are definitely people taking pictures there, the area as a whole isn't exactly "influencer friendly" the way Brighton/Central London is.

Reactions: 11
And again she has to remind us all she is the co-owner!!!! Stop trying to make it happen, Zo.

I could be wrong, but I think that they’ve got to declare it, almost like an Ad, because if she’s promoting it she’s clearly going to benefit from it financially if people download it, the same way they do with affiliate links etc.

Please correct me if I’m wrong!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.