Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the vlog and my god Alfie genuinely looks like he wants to throw himself out of a window.

There’s definitely a weird tension between Joe and Alfie, clearly not fans of each other.
I think Joe can see what a desperate loser Alfie is and is sick of him perving over his girlfriend. Alfie's like a teenager in American pie. I just hope after that trip to London and being so close to Dianne Zoe's hidden the apple pies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The most hideous outfit! It looks like it was once white but was then washed with black socks. And surely if it’s so hot you wouldn’t want that shirt thing on over the top?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The most hideous outfit! It looks like it was once white but was then washed with black socks. And surely if it’s so hot you wouldn’t want that shirt thing on over the top?!
Looks like a nappy. Shes on radio2 at 10pm with Ferne Cotton talking about the 90s

Reactions: 13
She looks perfectly normal without that monster bra on. I'll never understand why she wants to look like she's shoplifting beach balls when she obviously doesn't have the body frame for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
None of the ten year olds are going to be up this late to listen to that though?
I am (accidentally) listening to this, as I left the radio on. Had to come over to this thread to say - why the hell is this bird famous? She can barely string a sentence together and is as boring as hell. Music choices are guff, too. ‘You’re Gorgeous’ by Babybird? Piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am (accidentally) listening to this, as I left the radio on. Had to come over to this thread to say - why the hell is this bird famous? She can barely string a sentence together and is as boring as hell. Music choices are guff, too. ‘You’re Gorgeous’ by Babybird? Piss off.
Hahaha Im also listening (god knows why) who thinks the song 'you're gorgeous' is actually her song to Alfie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Hahaha Im also listening (god knows why) who thinks the song 'you're gorgeous' is actually her song to Alfie :ROFLMAO:
Christ, what was that dross? ‘Ooh, who remembers the internet? Dial up, what was all that about?’. Dire.

Also, she’s clearly never listened to the lyrics of You’re Gorgeous, which are about a highly exploitative person...oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ, what was that dross? ‘Ooh, who remembers the internet? Dial up, what was all that about?’. Dire.

Also, she’s clearly never listened to the lyrics of You’re Gorgeous, which are about a highly exploitative person...oh.
Same old tit Steps, S club 7 and Spice girls. Is it just me or does she come across extremely fake?

Surprised she was even up late enough for the radio slot. Grandma’s usually in bed by 8pm.

Also can’t get over there putting on a full face of makeup at 4am to take pictures of the field. What was the need?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised she was even up late enough for the radio slot. Grandma’s usually in bed by 8pm.

Also can’t get over there putting on a full face of makeup at 4am to take pictures of the field. What was the need?
Well by having to wake up early, stay up late, and travel all in one week she now has the excuse to not work for 2 months until autumn content. Then she can put out a few things and then rest until Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think those shows with Fearne have been pre-recorded? I could be wrong though! But it would explain why it was past Zoe's bedtime 😅

We keep the radio on all day in the kitchen, and I actually heard 'You're Gorgeous' playing when I popped in for a drink, but I didn't realise Zoe was on!

Reactions: 7
I think those shows with Fearne have been pre-recorded? I could be wrong though! But it would explain why it was past Zoe's bedtime 😅

We keep the radio on all day in the kitchen, and I actually heard 'You're Gorgeous' playing when I popped in for a drink, but I didn't realise Zoe was on!
Yes Fearne said she spoke to her Wednesday.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched a video from Zoe in literal years. What genre is this book she’s writing and what is it about? I read Girl Online when I was her target audience and actually loved it. I didn’t like any of the others as much, especially the last, so when it was speculated she had a ghost writer then wrote the others by herself I absolutely believed it. I may be interested in reading this new one.

Reactions: 4
Watching the 2 braincells shared between the lot of them trying to solve the riddle... painful.
oh my god it was so infuriating to watch. dianne isnt the smartest cookie (and joe loves reminding her of that) but i thought at least zoe and alfie would have SOME clue or try and think logically to work it out...i managed to get it after about 20 seconds and i am rubbish at riddles!

also, it was really noticeable in this vlog but cant remember if she usually does it- she pronounces “th” as “f” so like when she said birthday she pronounces it birfday 🙄 its so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.