Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think zoe is probably just fine not pushing alfie for commitment. look what happened to niomi and amelia. an engagement makes everything very real and sometimes people come to realizations about the person they’re about to hitch themselves too. alfie likes to play pretend but imagine him when tit gets a little too real?
If he was a decent person he wouldnt be in a 8 year long relationship with if marriage is ‘too real’. Especially with someone desperate for marriage & children.

Reactions: 18
I know it’s been said before but this is a massive indicator to bad mental health. I’ve got anxiety and depression and I do these things.

The thing that annoys me about her though is she has all the means necessary to better her MH available to her. If she didn’t insist on a Skype therapist and actually went to see one in person it would make the world of difference.

I know what it’s like to only ever want to stay in blankets and watch things you’re comfortable with and I feel tit doing it. I wouldn’t constantly post about it online.

I almost feel there’s a level of glamorising mental health from her. She’s made it her whole identity to almost get out of things and have an excuse. And I don’t like saying that because it’s so horrible having someone diminish your MH like that. But I just get really bad vibes from her. Don’t trust her at all or anything she says.

sorry for rambling haha 😂
I completely agree with you. From a work and personal perspective, she’s made an eternal safe space for herself and lives in it. It screams that she’s actually not well at all. The posts about the most mundane things, not doing anything, feeling fine during the lockdown as she had nothing urgent to do. Her job as an influencer completely enables this as she has no real deadlines or places to go.

I think she masks a lot of stuff actually and if you only saw her in passing, you’d think she was fine. The people around her enable her though and you have to question why they want her indoors and not out there living her own life. I used to have a bf who loved me being stuck indoors and anxious. He did whatever he wanted and I was always there. My husband however kicks me up the butt and is honest as all hell when I’m not 100%- same as my family. They give me a nudge and help me not be avoidant. I don’t feel like Zoe has this.

Reactions: 15
Of course in bed in a jumper 🙄 god forbid if this woman had a real job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't somebody on here say recently how she always buys new stuff every season? This one's for you, ya hater...
I dont know if I can hop from thread to thread,but I read most of them,I just have to say re this photo, Zoe this really a good look for a 30 year old woman, you look like the back it up lady, and all that goes with her, please get rid of thestennies and those stupid looking glasses, look in the mirror, have a look at the 25 / 30 year olds around you, are they like this, stop hiding your prettiness and youth, you wont have it for long, even less with the way you are presenting yourself

Reactions: 7

Just thinking out loud here but due to all the drama on Niomi’s thread, I rewatched this video (I believe this was about a year after her breakup with Marcus but potentially the first time they were at an event together since?) and around the 9:54 mark, Zoe really spitefully says to Niomi “do you know where my boyfriend’s gone?!” And you can tell it kind of hurts her and gets a bit awkward. Just before, Tanya asks Niomi if she’s okay - I mean this is probably a really pointless comment but it just gave me such mean girl vibes - those type of girls that cannot not talk about their boyfriends, even if a friend is struggling, says a lot in my experience and opinion.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Just thinking out loud here but due to all the drama on Niomi’s thread, I rewatched this video (I believe this was about a year after her breakup with Marcus but potentially the first time they were at an event together since?) and around the 9:54 mark, Zoe really spitefully says to Niomi “do you know where my boyfriend’s gone?!” And you can tell it kind of hurts her and gets a bit awkward. Just before, Tanya asks Niomi if she’s okay - I mean this is probably a really pointless comment but it just gave me such mean girl vibes - those type of girls that cannot not talk about their boyfriends, even if a friend is struggling, says a lot in my experience and opinion.
Not a pointless comment at all...just once again proves what a mean nasty witch Zoe can be!

Reactions: 16
Around 9:20 in Alfie's latest vlog, he talks about a "big, big investment" that Zoe and him have made. He says we will soon find out what it is. What do you guys think it might be? Property? Usually Alfie buys properties by himself and he's never included Zoe in those conversations. Another car? I don't really see what it could be other than those two things.

Reactions: 9
Around 9:20 in Alfie's latest vlog, he talks about a "big, big investment" that Zoe and him have made. He says we will soon find out what it is. What do you guys think it might be? Property? Usually Alfie buys properties by himself and he's never included Zoe in those conversations. Another car? I don't really see what it could be other than those two things.
Probably new teeth in a bogof deal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beach hut? A boat? Or another dog?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.