Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone read the reason behind buswellness? Dianne explains how she used to suffer from stress and anxiety and found yoga was one way to control her demons.

Its no wonder Zoe feels threatened by her and tries to put her down and look stupid at every turn. Whereas Dianne actually did something to tackle her problems, Zoe just uses it as an excuse for sitting around doing nothing. What's the betting Zoe's anxiety comes out again as soon as she gets bad reviews of her apparent book or tat she's flogging

Reactions: 34
Is she having a laugh £24 for a mug, £23 for a makeup bag and £27 for two tea towels.:oops::mad:

£30 for a 8cm high plant pot!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Noo.....I love that series 😭😭😭😭😭😭

View attachment 205637 Why Does Zoe Spent Most of her Year Waiting for Christmas 🙄
Fck off
Fck off
Fck off

Christmas....137 days away

Shes so pathetic

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it so weird that she has a range coming out with etsy yet I’ve seen everyone promote it but her! No grid posts on it and no stories that I’ve seen any way...

Reactions: 12
I should imagine that it’s Amy’s job to develop the narrative and characterisation of the novel, and to act as a kind of editor-on-the-go.

So, Zoe bashes out a kind of KS3 level bit of story-writing, and maybe chucks in a simile if she’s feeling a bit fancy. She then sends it on to Amy, who uses this as a base from which to re-write whatever Zoe has given her.

Surely, Zoe cannot be capable of much more than that? I highly doubt she’s been able to write large sections of a book by herself. For one thing, she is not a well-read adult. How can you be a successful writer if you have not invested the time in researching the craft of writing by becoming well-read?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
what has she ever read..the closing credits of gavin and Stacey, her domino pizza delivery order, just in case she’s forgotten garlic dip!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope I’m doing this right as it’s my first post on here! She makes an appearance in Rianne Meijer’s newest insta vid
Had to watch it twice to make sure it wasn’t my 8am eyes seeing things😂

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it so weird that she has a range coming out with etsy yet I’ve seen everyone promote it but her! No grid posts on it and no stories that I’ve seen any way...
either coming with a vlog tonight where she'll show everything or as she has seen a little bit of price outrage in the comments she's afraid of another scandal and is keeping silent. I would assume that she's contractually obligated to post so that's weird indeed.

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 22
As I understand Zoe is writing one character and Amy the other. I know Zoe said they planned each chapter out and the plot before they started to write. So I think she was kind f told what to write and then given a little room for a creative voice. They would have to make sure that both writing styles blended well. I do really believe that she has wrote it as well not sure it will be any good though.

The prices for the etsy range are high but these are small businesses that are using her name so I feel every should be kind and not bash them too much we don't have to buy the stuff let the people with money to burn do that.

Reactions: 14
It seems to be branded Zoella x Etsy rather than Zoe Sugg x Etsy. They seem to be working on making zoella a separate brand from Zoe. Still doesn't make sense that Zoe's not promoting it in any way however

Reactions: 8
It seems to be branded Zoella x Etsy rather than Zoe Sugg x Etsy. They seem to be working on making zoella a separate brand from Zoe. Still doesn't make sense that Zoe's not promoting it in any way however
It all reminds me of what Samantha from SITC said about some house interiors ‘it’s not so much shabby chic as crappy chic’ well done Zoella!

I assume this is so when she's called out for ripping people off yet again she can easily say it wasn't her. Classic con tactics

Reactions: 7
So the photos of her posing with the items, are these the photos taken by Aldie during lockdown??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.