Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god it was so infuriating to watch. dianne isnt the smartest cookie (and joe loves reminding her of that) but i thought at least zoe and alfie would have SOME clue or try and think logically to work it out...i managed to get it after about 20 seconds and i am rubbish at riddles!

also, it was really noticeable in this vlog but cant remember if she usually does it- she pronounces “th” as “f” so like when she said birthday she pronounces it birfday 🙄 its so annoying
The fact that Joanne got it in the end Zoe would have hated that. And when she filmed herself playing the ukulele OMG love yourself much!

Reactions: 10
Love how she is like ‘it’s too hot to do anything so I’m just going to stay in and read’ fair enough but she does this regardless of the heat 😂 what else is new Zoe?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On Zoella IG they are asking the staff if they are excited for Christmas :rolleyes: :sleep::sleep: well if Zoe is soo excited maybe she can make more of a bloody effort with vlogmas this year then the tit show she did last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
oh my god it was so infuriating to watch. dianne isnt the smartest cookie (and joe loves reminding her of that) but i thought at least zoe and alfie would have SOME clue or try and think logically to work it out...i managed to get it after about 20 seconds and i am rubbish at riddles!

also, it was really noticeable in this vlog but cant remember if she usually does it- she pronounces “th” as “f” so like when she said birthday she pronounces it birfday 🙄 its so annoying
That whole vlog had a very weird vibe, Joe & Dianne just seemed to barely tolerate being filmed, Zoe acted like a 3rd wheel to them the entire time, anytime they were out Joe & Dianne seemed to always go miles ahead together, like they were trying to run from Zoe ( can't blame them). Alfie was ignored throughout by all of them and there was definite animosity between him & Joe.

If you look at how both couples body language & how they interacted, you would think it was Joe & Dianne who have been a relationship for 8 years not Zoe & Alfie.

Also when they were playing that board game Zoe slowly moved closer & closer to Dianne & ended up nearly on top of her by the end, wonder why Dianne is Zoe's new best mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that Joanne got it in the end Zoe would have hated that. And when she filmed herself playing the ukulele OMG love yourself much!
I don't know how it took them that long to solve that riddle but I loved that Dianne got it before Zoe. She kept low key making fun of her when she was giving wrong answers "I think I always know when I'm using a toilet Dianne, idk about you" but then she gave bad answers too like "a car".

She was definitely not happy that Dianne got that and she didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks! That makes perfect sense. Is she writing this one alone, or with more help?
She has never written a tap for any of her previous books or this one. They are completely written by others & she just takes pictures of herself sitting at a laptop saying she's writing & too busy to do anything else.

Reactions: 12
i haven't watch any of zoe/alfie/joe's videos in a long time, i was just checking their threads on gurugossip occasionally.
why is there tension between alfie and joe? 👀

Reactions: 6
Love how she is like ‘it’s too hot to do anything so I’m just going to stay in and read’ fair enough but she does this regardless of the heat 😂 what else is new Zoe?!
She does this constantly. If it’s not in the hot weather, it’s “it’s so cold out so I’m staying in all cosy!”
“It’s sooo hot so I’m staying in today”
I will truly never wrap my head around the fact that she actually shows off how lazy she is and shows pride in it

Reactions: 15
i haven't watch any of zoe/alfie/joe's videos in a long time, i was just checking their threads on gurugossip occasionally.
I haven't noticed any tension between them myself, but a few posters think Alfie fancies Dianne and Joe is annoyed about it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don't think there's any particular reason why there's tension. It just seems like Joe is constantly fed up with Alfie's behaviour towards most things

Reactions: 14
Honestly I don't think Alfie fancies Dianne. I more so feel like he's annoyed by her ditsy behavior the same way he was annoyed with Tanya back when she acted like that.

Reactions: 19
On Zoella IG they are asking the staff if they are excited for Christmas :rolleyes: :sleep::sleep: well if Zoe is soo excited maybe she can make more of a bloody effort with vlogmas this year then the tit show she did last year!
Jheez, it’s only frigging August! What happened to living in the moment? Of course, it’s Zoe, I forgot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Honestly I don't think Alfie fancies Dianne. I more so feel like he's annoyed by her ditsy behavior the same way he was annoyed with Tanya back when she acted like that.
I find it rather funny that he seems annoyed at peoples ditsy-ness when he isn't exactly the brightest bulb either. He rarely strings together a proper sentence, unless "send it" and "yes boy" and "oh my god" are worthy conversational topics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do y’all think Aldie is interested in Dianne or what? I’m new to this thread
He has a crush on her, it wasn't visible as much in his or Zoe's most recent vlogs, as Joe & Dianne didn't appear to want to be filmed, but have a look at his previous vlogs where Dianne is in there, he finds any excuse to try touch her, to sit next to her to get close to her, ignores Zoe & practically edits her out. He also has a new found interest in yoga & mental wellbeing & Dianne has just launched a wellbeing channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He has a crush on her, it wasn't visible as much in his or Zoe's most recent vlogs, as Joe & Dianne didn't appear to want to be filmed, but have a look at his previous vlogs where Dianne is in there, he finds any excuse to try touch her, to sit next to her to get close to her, ignores Zoe & practically edits her out. He also has a new found interest in yoga & mental wellbeing & Dianne has just launched a wellbeing channel.
Thanks for the info! I’ll check it out

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.