Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things about this video..

- the way they’re all trying to walk naturally but obviously know they’re being filmed ugh!
- why does Alfie’s head look so huge and puffy
- why does she always make that stupid face when she drinks from a straw
- why does Alfie look the happiest he’s ever been in that clip of him lifting Dianne from the tree ?!
Because that's the most action he's had in months??! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“We rarely get time here without having to work”

Proceeds to film everything possible!!!

Just spend some time with your brother ffs. Stop performing for the camera with your tit bra and goofy face.

Reactions: 28
I saw her last vlog and went into a rabbit hole watching a lot of them, and omg, she really chews gum all the time. Had me wondering if she actually smokes, or uses the gum to reduce her appetite.

Reactions: 11
Naah, she doesn't seem to be a smoker to me, might be to reduce her appetite or a nervous thing - chewing gum is a stress reducer.

Reactions: 11
“We rarely get time here without having to work”

Proceeds to film everything possible!!!

Just spend some time with your brother ffs. Stop performing for the camera with your tit bra and goofy face.
What work have they actually been doing? She makes it sound like during lockdown she's been a nhs worker doing 28 hour shifts not pretending to write a book, walking her dog twice and watching her boyfriend pretend to plant veg.

I also laughed at how they both got up early to take pictures in that sunflower field but made no reference to each other. Although Zoe said she was there at 4am and Alfie set his alarm at 4.45am so perhaps they arranged it so they'd be there at different times #couplegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just watching the vlog and my god Alfie genuinely looks like he wants to throw himself out of a window.

There’s definitely a weird tension between Joe and Alfie, clearly not fans of each other.
Alfies boredom - a tale of four stills (from Zoes latest vlog)
Screenshot_20200807-215855_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200807-215955_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200807-220110_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200807-220308_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God I had an old Zoe vlog on from 5 years ago and she’s got on that bloody huge black strapless bra. I swear it’s the exact same one. On one hand how commendable for a millionaire to be wearing a bra that is at least 5 years old, but on the other hand BURN IT. It’s too big. It looks awful and it’s so old. I’m a poor 20 something and I replace my bras after a few years! What is she doing???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've notived how Zoe and Alfie always eat their dinner on the sofa and watch something on tv. I mean, what's wrong with actually sitting down at a table and talking to each other

Reactions: 19
He's so emotionally uninvested- I find his attitude really infuriating! :mad:Make an effort or get out of the relationship. No wonder her family don't like him if he's like this around them. Could not deal with a man-child who never looks up from his phone, I find it almost passive aggressive in a way. As in, "I'd rather browse endlessly looking at nothing/hot girls on my phone than get involved in human interaction with those around me". Feel sorry for Zoe just accepting this as her lot but I suppose she's probably the same- always on her phone.

Reactions: 34
He's so emotionally uninvested- I find his attitude really infuriating! :mad:Make an effort or get out of the relationship. No wonder her family don't like him if he's like this around them. Could not deal with a man-child who never looks up from his phone, I find it almost passive aggressive in a way. As in, "I'd rather browse endlessly looking at nothing/hot girls on my phone than get involved in human interaction with those around me". Feel sorry for Zoe just accepting this as her lot but I suppose she's probably the same- always on her phone.
The only time he looked animated was when he could find an excuse to touch Dianne or interact with her. His attitude to Zoe and her family stinks, he’s an immature selfish baby who only wants to spend time with his parents, sister and friends, like a toddler still going to nursery. I will never understand why Zoe stays with him.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I hate the way he acts around her family at Christmas, like the awkward high school boyfriend on his first visit. He makes no real effort to “get to know” her family in any real way and it’s SO obvious that he just wants to go home and is vaguely uncomfortable. At some point you have to grow up and be a man and put in an effort. He just doesn’t see the need.

I think he does “enjoy“ hanging out with Joe as he sees him as a peer or old friend in a way but they all act in that slovenly way when they “visit” with each other, especially Alfie and Poppy. They’re overgrown teenagers.

Reactions: 24
I hate the way he acts around her family at Christmas, like the awkward high school boyfriend on his first visit. He makes no real effort to “get to know” her family in any real way and it’s SO obvious that he just wants to go home and is vaguely uncomfortable. At some point you have to grow up and be a man and put in an effort. He just doesn’t see the need.

I think he does “enjoy“ hanging out with Joe as he sees him as a peer or old friend in a way but they all act in that slovenly way when they “visit” with each other, especially Alfie and Poppy. They’re overgrown teenagers.
Well he probably thinks Zoe doesn't hardly bother with her family so what's the point. They only see them at Christmas.

Reactions: 7
what’s going on with zoe’s nose in the vlog at the beginning ... it’s so crusty.

also she’s so loud and alfie is just like ... kill
me. i love it

Reactions: 5
View attachment 205637 Why Does Zoe Spent Most of her Year Waiting for Christmas 🙄
I mean I love Christmas as much as the next person. But what is wrong with these grown women - it’s flipping August!!!

She does this constantly. If it’s not in the hot weather, it’s “it’s so cold out so I’m staying in all cosy!”
“It’s sooo hot so I’m staying in today”
I will truly never wrap my head around the fact that she actually shows off how lazy she is and shows pride in it
Any weather is her excuse for being inside isn’t it 😂 maybe she genuinely doesn’t think she is lazy!

Reactions: 9
Thanks! That makes perfect sense. Is she writing this one alone, or with more help?
It's allegedly a co-authorship, with Amy Alward. I seriously doubt Zoe truly wrote half of it. Or even a third. Or a fifth.

Reactions: 10
It's allegedly a co-authorship, with Amy Alward. I seriously doubt Zoe truly wrote half of it. Or even a third. Or a fifth.
Like I said before: The most Zoe's written is the acknowledgements. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she wrote her half but with a direct consultation with Amy/maybe Amy fixes it after she sends it to her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.