Zoe Sugg #20 You can take Zoe out the not-mansion but you can’t take the not-mansion out of Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I understand Zoe is writing one character and Amy the other. I know Zoe said they planned each chapter out and the plot before they started to write. So I think she was kind f told what to write and then given a little room for a creative voice. They would have to make sure that both writing styles blended well. I do really believe that she has wrote it as well not sure it will be any good though.

The prices for the etsy range are high but these are small businesses that are using her name so I feel every should be kind and not bash them too much we don't have to buy the stuff let the people with money to burn do that.
So what Emma Bridgewater mugs are only £19.

So the photos of her posing with the items, are these the photos taken by Aldie during lockdown??
yes.

Reactions: 5
So the photos of her posing with the items, are these the photos taken by Aldie during lockdown??
I remember in an Aldie/Zoe vlog during lockdown that they went to a garden centre (of course) and Aldie comments that she has brought plant pots with her to check the size when buying plants. Zoe then says he can't show them because they're 'a secret'... must've been these!

I wonder how well this collab will do? The products aren't particularly anything special (absolutely no disrespect to the independent makers!) so I doubt it'll particularly inspire or interest older viewers, but it'll be out of the price range of most younger viewers and perhaps they won't be arsed about buying things that aren't explicitly branded with her name etc

Reactions: 7
So what Emma Bridgewater mugs are only £19.
Aye but Emma Bridgewater mugs are mass produced. I would never be the first to defend Zoe but if you look at the sellers on Etsy they're selling their non-zoella products for very similar prices.

Reactions: 22
Aye but Emma Bridgewater mugs are mass produced. I would never be the first to defend Zoe but if you look at the sellers on Etsy they're selling their non-zoella products for very similar prices.
Yes I understand that and although its good for the sellers wouldnt it have been better for Zoe to team up with someone like Primark where they could make them cheaper and sell them at a more affordable price?

Reactions: 1
May someone on here be so kind to explain why they think Aldie doesn’t like Zoe’s family? I’m new to this thread and just came across this

Reactions: 3
Yes I understand that and although its good for the sellers wouldnt it have been better for Zoe to team up with someone like Primark where they could make them cheaper and sell them at a more affordable price?

I just don't think that what's Zoe wants to do I think she's looking at a slightly more up market audience. Im not sure she has that but she has always said the age range that watches her are 25-35 I don't know hw she knows this.
It was like the neon signs that she did that were £400 I personally would never buy anything like that I thought they looked crap but they sold out I believe so she must know her market or someone does.

Reactions: 14
I just don't think that what's Zoe wants to do I think she's looking at a slightly more up market audience. Im not sure she has that but she has always said the age range that watches her are 25-35 I don't know hw she knows this.
It was like the neon signs that she did that were £400 I personally would never buy anything like that I thought they looked crap but they sold out I believe so she must know her market or someone does.
But it’s like when Aldie says his tat has sold out...what does that actually mean in numbers!

Reactions: 3
In regards to the age range thing, I remember a comment a while back on another forum that speculated she goes off her Social Media analytics for this, like for Youtube. You have to be 13 to have a Youtube account, so a lot of kids lied/lie about their age in order to sign up in order to comment. So her audience looks 25-35 now according to analytics, because you had 10 year olds saying they were 20 when signing up originally, and now time has passed all of those fake ages make it look like her audience has aged with her.
However.
She and her management know full well that her audience skews younger as all of her stuff has always been marketed at pre-teens and young teens. Books, beauty, everything. There's a reason her ranges were mostly bath stuff and scents and not makeup. If her audience was originally late teens/early 20s as they would have to have been to support this currently '25-35' claim she would have marketed to a more mature group. Plus, literally ever live event she's ever done has been full of kids and young teenagers. Look at Hello World.
Its only in the last couple of years she's tried to go older (hosting book, boob light) and they havnt exactly been a huge success as her audience is still largely early teens.
Ramble over.
Interested to hear others thoughts on this, maybe im wrong and my perception of her audience is off - i dipped out a bit in the 'brit crew' years and didnt pay much attention at all.

Reactions: 21
In regards to the age range thing, I remember a comment a while back on another forum that speculated she goes off her Social Media analytics for this, like for Youtube. You have to be 13 to have a Youtube account, so a lot of kids lied/lie about their age in order to sign up in order to comment. So her audience looks 25-35 now according to analytics, because you had 10 year olds saying they were 20 when signing up originally, and now time has passed all of those fake ages make it look like her audience has aged with her.
However.
She and her management know full well that her audience skews younger as all of her stuff has always been marketed at pre-teens and young teens. Books, beauty, everything. There's a reason her ranges were mostly bath stuff and scents and not makeup. If her audience was originally late teens/early 20s as they would have to have been to support this currently '25-35' claim she would have marketed to a more mature group. Plus, literally ever live event she's ever done has been full of kids and young teenagers. Look at Hello World.
Its only in the last couple of years she's tried to go older (hosting book, boob light) and they havnt exactly been a huge success as her audience is still largely early teens.
Ramble over.
Interested to hear others thoughts on this, maybe im wrong and my perception of her audience is off - i dipped out a bit in the 'brit crew' years and didnt pay much attention at all.
I agree with this, if you look at her last bath range at Superdrug it was Banana scents etc I mean who over 16 would use that? I smelt one of the perfumes and it was cheap rank. Her ranges have always been aimed at the teen market even the cushions and the prints in this etsy range look like they belong in a teens bedroom I wouldn't be seen dead with those in my house.

Reactions: 20
You knows what has really pissed me off, Whenever Zoe has something to sell/promote Dianne is the first to advertise it, recommend it. Zoe has done duck all promoting of Dianne’s new Buswellness youtube Chanel, a free Chanel that promotes wellbeing, with fantastic professional workouts etc, you can see how much hard work Dianne’s put into something so worthwhile that can make a difference to somebody’s life.

Reactions: 43
You knows what has really pissed me off, Whenever Zoe has something to sell/promote Dianne is the first to advertise it, recommend it. Zoe has done duck all promoting of Dianne’s new Buswellness youtube Chanel, a free Chanel that promotes wellbeing, with fantastic professional workouts etc, you can see how much hard work Dianne’s put into something so worthwhile that can make a difference to somebody’s life.
And Mark was showing it on his stories. What did she do when he bought his merch out? showed it for a second in a vlog when she opened it up at the office.

Reactions: 19
And as someone who's made a big thing about suffering from anxiety, surely Zoe would be supporting this as Dianne explains she's brought it out as yoga helped her with her own anxiety.

What's Zoe done? Got Alfie to post pictures of her cooking pancakes on the same Dianne releases a vlog of healthy breakfast recipes including carrot cake pancakes. With a sister in law like that, who needs trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 38
With the etsy items being online only you would think she would do a video showing everyone the products close up etc so people can see what they are buying. She really cant be arsed to do anything anymore she just sends the crap to Mark and Dianne to promote instead.

Reactions: 21
With the etsy items being online only you would think she would do a video showing everyone the products close up etc so people can see what they are buying. She really cant be arsed to do anything anymore she just sends the crap to Mark and Dianne to promote instead.
But of course she does. Firstly she totally lazy unless she can make some quick money. And two if there's any backlash over the pricing, her sticky finger prints are no where to be seen. Just watch her start moaning how the Zoella brand is nothing to do with her

Of course, when Mark or Dianne have something out there's radio silence from Queen Zoe

Reactions: 12
Can you really say you've had a busy day if you don't post a selfie saying it is?

I wonder what she's doing today? Going out to Waitrose? Playing that 'stick the nail in the tree stump' game? I don't know about you guys but I'm well excited to hear about her day when it's ended in 3 hours!!
Posting a story like that is very annoying. "Busy day." Go and be busy then, don't tell everyone, because NO ONE cares. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also I feel Zoe’s definition of ‘busy’ is very different to most other people’s definitions!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.