Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so obvious that nobody likes Zoe at this point but they’re all spineless and would never speak up. If they truly cared, they wouldn’t enable her and actually support her in her journey of maturing and owning up to things. They put up with her screeching and clinging for money and freebies, which is pathetic in itself never mind the fact they’re all grown adults who probably do know better but would never dare insult Princess Peabrain.

Reactions: 16
Non from Alfie either ha. Do they think they are ‘punishing’ people by not uploading or something

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think they've been told not to upload to try and see if things cool off? Since if they uploaded but didn't address the situation at all, there'd be a backlash for that.

Reactions: 9
Do you think they've been told not to upload to try and see if things cool off? Since if they uploaded but didn't address the situation at all, there'd be a backlash for that.
I'd think so, pr wise that would make sense

Reactions: 12
She's found time in her hectic schedule to change her bedding which I am surprised about!! Most likely this was #gifted and she hasn't declared it...

Screenshot_20191220_173137.jpg

Some excellent comments on the Refuge FB post. They can't delete those

Do share for those of us not on FB!

Reactions: 17
New articles keep mentioning that she apologised but unless I missed something she never said that what she does is wrong or that she won't do it again

• Angry
Reactions: 18
i knew the vlogmas depression would come back,
Mark will be worried sick he doesn’t get to appear in another vlog. Was he supposed to visit them again before Christmas!?

The poor lad is gonna have to get a job In Tesco if she keeps flaking and bleeping up like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You would think she would learn this only makes her look even worse. She tried this whole hiding and ghosting trick for Hello World, advent calendar, and ghost writing.

I think this is just her default go-to move. Watch movies all day and pretend nothing happened. Currently, she has no issue with uploading stories on her IG. She doesn’t feel shame or remorseful. Just bidding her time until she can upload later. Horrible person. Ugly inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Now it really feels like Christmas with a Zoella scandal 🎄

At least the social media manager has something to do with all the comment deleting 🎅

Everyone involved with Zoella started declining following the advent calendar. And this is way worse with no one to blame but those two idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
i knew the vlogmas depression would come back,
Mark will be worried sick he doesn’t get to appear in another vlog. Was he supposed to visit them again before Christmas!?

The poor lad is gonna have to get a job In Tesco if she keeps flaking and bleeping up like this.
No hes not bothered he picked up his tit presents yesterday. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So accurate Michael Buble could write a song about it at this point 😐

No hes not bothered he picked up his tit presents yesterday. 😆
I thought they were having a “friends Christmas” on the 22nd or something bleeping stupid and “zoeish“ like that. Harry Potter, pizza and vlog content 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So accurate Michael Buble could write a song about it at this point 😐

I thought they were having a “friends Christmas” on the 22nd or something bleeping stupid and “zoeish“ like that. Harry Potter, pizza and vlog content 🤷‍♀️
Oh I don't know I must have nodded off when she mentioned that.

She's found time in her hectic schedule to change her bedding which I am surprised about!! Most likely this was #gifted and she hasn't declared it...

View attachment 65592

Do share for those of us not on FB!
No she had that set last year. Probably had to change it as she was crying into the pillow of the set that was on the bed yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm a little late but wow, I'm so disgusted. What's wrong with her? Why does she think that's funny? Not even 5-year-olds think that.

& I just have to mention how funny it is how the daily mail refers to Alfie as her "husband". I bet that made her really happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

At least the social media manager has something to do with all the comment deleting 🎅

Everyone involved with Zoella started declining following the advent calendar. And this is way worse with no one to blame but those two idiots.
Thanks Zoe for inadvertently making us feel a lot more festive 🎁🎄☃🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jack has refused to comment on zoe and Alfie, apparently it’s just a joke. I am pretty disappointed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.