Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to be a fly on their wall tonight to see/hear what’s really being said about all this.
You just know she'll be having full on histrionics/meltdown/depression.

She will be fuming and spitting hate at all the trolls and haters!! No doubt some choice swearwords and insults will be used, she's good at that.

Thing is Zozo - we're not haters - well, we might hate you a little but predominantly we're just decent people who speak out when we see something reprehensible like anyone with a conscience and brain would do!?

Sad thing is she will never see it like that because in her mind she's the princess with the pea head and anyone who doesn't adore her is a HATER.

Reactions: 25
I know people have talked about her possibly being depressed before but I just wanted to point out that her over the top laughter could also be another sign

Reactions: 10
Crikey, if he had any sense (we all know he has NONE) he'd just leave it well alone and not bother.

Snacks of real desperation Alf, but then again it is the year of content so...
Or re upload and say any Adsense is going to charity and then show receipts proving they did it as way of apology

Reactions: 18
I know people have talked about her possibly being depressed before but I just wanted to point out that her over the top laughter could also be another sign
True, I am convinced she's acting every time the camera is on. She doesn't behave naturally and it all seems incredibly forced and staged.

Plus none of the things she's laughing her guts out of her asshole about are even remotely funny, maybe if you were under 5 it'd be permissable... but she's a 96 year old woman for goodness sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This morning there were 3 comments calling her out on her """"joke""" on her last photo on Instagram. They weren't rude at all, someone was even explaining why her apology was wrong. I also added a comment telling her that is was really triggering and to "grow up" and own her mistakes. They've all been deleted now. The other comments saying that people are offended for nothing and how it was "so funny" are still there of course. bleeping child.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
This morning there were 3 comments calling her out on her """"joke""" on her last photo on Instagram. They weren't rude at all, someone was even explaining why her apology was wrong. I also added a comment telling her that is was really triggering and to "grow up" and own her mistakes. They've all been deleted now. The other comments saying that people are offended for nothing and how it was "so funny" are still there of course. bleeping child.
Oh she's pathetic! I bet she didn't even delete them herself, too much effort to pick up her phone and trawl through. Holly probably got told to do it whilst she lounges in bed gobbling sweets and marinating in her own filth.

She makes Miss Havisham seem like a babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
True, I am convinced she's acting every time the camera is on. She doesn't behave naturally and it all seems incredibly forced and staged.

Plus none of the things she's laughing her guts out of her asshole about are even remotely funny, maybe if you were under 5 it'd be permissable... but she's a 96 year old woman for goodness sake!
It's like she's putting on a show. I feel like you can over compensate for like your state of mind and mood like as a defence mechanism and trying to appear joyful and like nothing is wrong and laughing at not funny things shows the laughter is fake and put on and like sort of adapting the "fake it till you make it" strategy or like when people be like "if you're depressed just be happy" so doing that and trying to convince yourself and others that you're not feeling low and are happy. This is just what I feel but who knows?

Reactions: 7
Refuge have just posted this on Facebook. I'm glad they've spoken up about it.

z.jpg

Reactions: 34
Yes it could be she seems manic lately clinging onto Alfie and marks arm and laughing hysterically more then she normally does. She clearly cant be arsed with vlogmas either has hardly filmed anything like decorating the fire place etc and didn't put any thought into 'bestie til they die' Mark's xmas gifts. I think its time she gave up vlogging and fested away on her sofa.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just looking through the replies to Alfie’s tweet “apology” if you can call it that, has infuriated me. Everyone saying they loved the video and found it hilarious and people are getting upset and sensitive over nothing. I’m studying criminology at masters level and I’m working towards being able to help victims of DV, something I’m truly passionate about and want to help doing whatever I can, and to see these guys get basically a free pass at making this joke and to see so many people say it’s no big deal is heartbreaking. Congrats to all of the people defending them for obviously having no experience with DV, if only everyone was so lucky then maybe this wouldn’t be a problem.
sorry if OT but this response has truly upset me, and her basically saying sorry if what I said offended you ? Absolute bullshit.

Reactions: 27
It's a sad state of affairs when you make Rebecca and Lee Meldrum look like mature and responsible adults. 🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
brand new blah blah blah.

1. how exactly are these two still making money? i mean people don't really...care about them still.
2. are louise and zoe still friends?

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20191220_165838.jpg

HOW is this trending!? Who wants to watch these two goons embarrassing themselves!?

It's beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.