Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack has refused to comment on zoe and Alfie, apparently it’s just a joke. I am pretty disappointed.
I’ve tweeted back saying it’s not!!! Why is anyone worried about them? She should be tagged and dragged by everyone, it’s a bleeping disgrace!

Reactions: 16
brand new blah blah blah.

1. how exactly are these two still making money? i mean people don't really...care about them still.
2. are louise and zoe still friends?
2 I don't think so. Why would louise want to be friends with such a train wreck now

Reactions: 7
Ok I feel like I was here 2 days ago and we were on page 7 or 8. I saw Sluggys story about her being an immature witch yelling help and came here. You’re on page 41 so you obviously have a lot to say 🙈

I didn’t see the video that the cowards took down. Can someone tell me what actually happened? Thanks

Reactions: 9
Can we acknowledge how in her 'apology' she says "its not something we would have posted had we known" .... How about not doing it in the first place? She is just sorry she's been caught out. I dread to think all of the other horrendous things she does for a 'laugh' but doesn't post. She needs to get a life.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I’m actually so disappointed in Jack’a response. He said the only real problem with it is that it’s on the internet and people make these kind of jokes in private a lot. The difference is PRIVATE, this is a public video where she publicly makes a joke about DV and jack and Inabber are having a conversation about being hypocritical for calling them out? Maybe it’s just that (generally speaking) men don’t understand the implications of joking about this sort of thing and how triggering it can be. Jack called out Alfie for the £1 video about him mocking people in poverty and now Zoe mocks people being domestically abused but that gets a free pass?
D5D28B0D-E0C5-474B-8367-0B2121B05D42.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Jack’s further comments...

Still think he’s pussying out, very disappointed. And surely the point is that they chose to broadcast a joke like this out there, revel in it, and refuse to apologise for it, not actually condemning them from making the joke in private, ffs

Reactions: 26
'If shes purposely wanting the neighbours to hear her then diff story' ....
Umm I think that was the whole point?

Reactions: 43
oh I reckon he has his tongue wedged so far up there he can taste mark
He would probably get ripped a new one for covering Zalfie drama like this when he’s most definitely said/done worse. He’s a scared coward because of his own drama. That’s what I reckon anyway.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe people are being like you can’t say anything anymore, no you can speak but you have to remember the implications of what you say when you have a following online and just what you post in general, society hasn’t become more sensitive, it’s become more aware of issues that have impacted people’s lives!!!!

Reactions: 21
f
Can we not forgot that Alfie (without zoella) ripped off a fan and basically took their merch design and sold it as his own, copied the pointless book and cashed in on it, did that stupid £1 challenge.
they are equally as bad. Privileged 18 years olds who never left their gleam days and think the world owes them because they make us ‘free content’

yes zoe is awful, but I don’t think alfie would be this charming nice guy who grows up without her
forgot about the merch thing. Like i said, he is already too far gone anyway... with those teeth making it even worse.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe people are being like you can’t say anything anymore, no you can speak but you have to remember the implications of what you say when you have a following online and just what you post in general, society hasn’t become more sensitive, it’s become more aware of issues that have impacted people’s lives!!!!
That's the problem with the internet, everyone's aware of everything going on thats been happening for a long time, you just didn't see it in papers and on the news.

There's being sensitive about stupid little things, like a box of man sized tissues and then theres joking about DV

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Jack's pussying out big time, really disappointing. It's fine to take the piss out of honeycomb on the brie cause they can't really threaten him with anything, but if he called them out on the domestic violence drama, then he'd get Angelika'd and be sent a letter from their lawyers. I'm sure Angelika is going to stay away from it too!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I am pretty sure if this was a TV presenter in the same situation, they'd be pulled for a while and given a talking to, if not fired. I'm sick of them having no consequences

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.