Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dr Marten

She screams out the window for help, loud enough so her neighbours would hear, to make them think Alfie is physically abusing her. She wants her neighbours to think shes in danger and that Alfie is the perpetrator of a crime.

Its her favourite game to play, that shes supposedly done at least 3 times.

She loves to see the panicked look on Alfies face when she does it.

She likes to see Alfie in fear due to something shes done.

SHE THINKS ITS HILARIOUS TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK ALFIE IS BEATING HER UP. MILLIONS OF PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD ARE BEATEN EVERY DAY BY A SPOUSE OR FAMILY MEMBER. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DIE DUE TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

There are so many people who do not and/or cannot get help, yet here she is thinking its all a bunch of laughs.

SHE IS A SICK FUCK.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

honey_bee_123

9C81D1E6-186D-4967-A5B7-C60D4EEA660F.png

“I’m choosing a girls night in over a night out” wtf? why is she acting like this is a new and exciting thing when she literally orders pizza and watches “a good film” every flipping night?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

A F

Completely agree with the people being upset about the domestic violence aspect of Alfie's vlog. Made an account here just to post this (and a youtube account just to post the following)...

"Hang on now a second. I made an account just to write this and it's so important- and actually far more important than your combined public images so to be honest it would be unethical not to acknowledge that ye've done something wrong here so just don't delete this. I wonder if ye are familiar with the fact that so many women and children in the UK have to shout help for legitimate reasons. And that there are others who literally don't even have the 'luxury' of being able to shout for help. (Imagine a scenario in which it is so unsafe for you to even ask for help, that you have to send coded messages on the phone while pretending to order a pizza... this sort of thing happens. This sort of thing is probably happening as we speak). Look up coercive control, look up femicide, literally please type in domestic violence into google and click the news section- a woman died in Ireland from this in the last couple of days. I don't know how you could possibly be so unaware of this that you would be comfortable enough a) to play this game in the first place and b) seemingly okay with declaring that you play it to thousands of followers.... all smiles and giggles as ye do so. So to pretend to shout for help, as a "game"??? I don't think I have to put two and two together to tell you why this is inappropriate (to say the least) on so many levels. Not in any way suggesting that ye deserve "hate" for this from anyone. However I suggest that you address this publicly, apologise, and make a donation to the constantly-full-to-capacity women's shelters in the UK in lieu of your next few luxury item(s)."

I don't want them to get hate for it (never the solution) but it realllly needs to be critiqued and addressed. Wonder if they'll keep my comment up/ if it'll be deleted :/ :/

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Ssleeping

TW: Rape, Abuse, Incest, Paedophilia: The thing that's annoyed me about Jaackmate's reply to the DV joke is that he says it's dark humour and he's made much worse jokes in his content when discussing it w iNabber. Yeah he's made jokes abt paedophiles (probably other 'dark humour' jokes but can't remember) and I've just watched his latest vid and he jokes abt Fritzl, but the thing is, to me, those jokes are on the perpetrators, the jokes are ON the rapists and abusers not specifically the victims. Whereas Zoe's 'joke' to me makes fun of DV victims, it ridicules and trivilises them, like 'ha ha so stupid and funny that someone would need to shout for help against abuse,' but that's the reality for thousands of men, women and children each day, most not having the safety of even being able to do so. Also Zoe's comment teaches (young impressionable) viewers that DV is a joke, not to shout for help as people will think it's a joke. Jaack's don't, to me they more refer to how gross things like paedophilia, rape and incest are, therefore how gross the abusers are. Yeah some may argue 'Zoe didn't think of the implications blah blah blah in her perspective she was just having a harmless joke' but girl you're 29 years old, you have the same access to the wider world as everyone else (more so really) to educate and better yourself, you KNOW what influence you have, you SHOULD know better, you SHOULD be held accountable, and you SHOULD apologise like an adult and realise the harm you've caused, not put the blame on the 'sensitive' (decent) people upset. So yeah Jaackmaate's jokes are in poor taste and imo he should put warnings as if you've been a victim of abuse who needs triggering like that when you're just tryna have a laugh y'know? Like yes of course they're also awful and the topics aren't a joking matter but that kind of humour is expected on his channel, but the thing is they're taking the piss out of the victimiser not the victimi, kinda like Chris Brown and abuser jokes y'know, poor taste but they're making fun of Chris and not Rihanna. Does that make sense??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

coconochanel

VIP Member
On Alfies vlog he said when the windows open Zoe sometimes shouts 'oww Alfie stop help help'. Taking the mick out of domestic violence disgusting woman.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

CreepySheepy

Vlogmas Day 18 (16) X-Rated Car Chat & Christmas Present Giving

We open with "Sorry if your offended, but that's not my problem" Zoe singing with Mark like she's not someone whose favorite game is to pretend her boyfriend is hurting her so the neighbors will hear. She yells a lot of drivel before they leave. No actual apologies so no one cares about what she says.

Mark thinks there's a monster under his bed.

Zoe talks about the pressure of this time of year. What if she's not festive enough, what if she doesn't see everyone, what if, what if, what if,
What if we didn't make light of domestic violence? That would be really festive.

They go to Haskins and get pizza. Every year Mark is nervous to give Zoe her presents because she might start thinking it's a funny joke to make him wildly uncomfortable in public to see his face go all scared in revenge too.

They walk around and look at Christmas things and Mark puts a Christmas tree skirt around Zoe like a bib. They are peak comedy, aren't they?

Mark puts on a pair of glasses that he finds that someone lost in the store and poses in them. WTF.

They pretend that they are screaming as they squeeze dog squeaky toys. They make silly faces. It's sooooooo funny. Just like the face Alfie makes when she makes pretend he's abusing her.

Back in the car. More singing monster time. She scares Mark twice cause it's so funny to see people being scared. They eat jelly beans. Mark asks is she likes being smacked. Zoe says likes being smacked on the ass but if someone smacked her on the face she'd probably cry. But it's super funny if she's just pretending about it. The gap in her logic here...

Alfie and Mark try balance yoga. Then Zoe and Mark try. They are incapable, as are Zoe and Alfie.

Present time. Mark gives her sweets, chocolate dipping sauce, churro maker, egg cups, and a hoodie blanket that she will never take off. Too bad he can't buy her a new moral compass and sense of humor. Both of hers are broken.

Alfie get's Mark playstation accessories and a little heart art piece.

Zoe gets him teeth whitening strips, a trip to a cabin, and a promise to go to a club with him - that was Alfie's idea, I guess he really does push her to be adventurous.

They are watching a documentary called Don't Fuck with Cats and it's so funny when Mark misspeaks saying it's Fuck your Cats, so Alfie repeats it to make it even more funny. I mostly watch them because I'm interested in seeing them try to grow. I want to see them improve themselves, but I've come to the conclusion they are all trash and should be put in the garbage dump immediately, they cannot be recycled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Yel

Chatty Member
Now it really feels like Christmas with a Zoella scandal 🎄

At least the social media manager has something to do with all the comment deleting 🎅

Everyone involved with Zoella started declining following the advent calendar. And this is way worse with no one to blame but those two idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

CreepySheepy

Vlogmas Day 20 (17) The Office Christmas Party (The I can't believe we are not going to address that Zoe is a vile child who can't apologize and accept that she has done something wrong vlog)

Apparently the reason Zoe didn't vlog yesterday was because she was sooooo busy with the longest to do list in the world. We definitely believe her. Yup. Totally.

Zoe stopped using her eyebrow gel so her eyebrow hairs are falling out in the gaps, so she has to start using it again. Her nearly 40 min vlog has time for talking about her eyebrows for 2 full mins but not enough time to give a proper apology instead of sorry you were offended. Her brows are done. We care a lot.

Card writing montage.

Zoe has a breakdown over her Christmas Office Party outfit. This is very hard. Zoe's like is so hard everyone.
It's not that important Zoe. No one cares. I promise. They care about you not being insensitive trash.

Zoe bought Christmas light timers because they hate turning the Christmas lights on or off. She is so incredibly surprised. Timers for lights have existed literally forever. Everyone uses them Why are you so surprised?
It is so difficult to figure out. Help Zoe's baby brain figure out how to use them!
Let's pretend I'm doing these timers for the environment! I really care about the environment.

Maddie (Holly? I don't know who) comes and gives Zoe some sort of cake mix. They both freak the fuck out. Over cake mix. Am I missing something here?
Some sort of hand wash thing too.

They are having their Christmas party in Cafe Rust. She was very explicit about mentioning this party room and the place. Think they booked it or were gifted it?
She shows us bit by bit how she decorated the room like we can't see that see put leaves and candles on the table and glitter stars and lights. Thank you for pointing it out one at a time so we could see that you have benches around the table. Never would have figured that out. Maybe she's just really dumb and thinks that this really is something people wouldn't realize these things. Maybe she's really just that dumb enough to not realize that she's really shitty for her "game".

Zoe does her make up. I'm pretty sure a lot of the reason her skin looks bad is because she literally puts concealer over her entire face. That's not what concealer is for.

She is also very explicit about the flavor town cake. I wonder if that was bought and paid for or gifted? She does have non-affliliate links to the cafe and cake place so maybe she really did buy them for once in her life.

White elephant. They've all done this before. Why do they need to explain how to play again. Maybe they are all so dumb that they all forget the rules? Maybe they are all pretending that they can't remember so that Zoe can have a girl boss presenting the rules to the office standing at the head of the table? Which is the truth?

Why do we have to watch this basically all in real time? We can't even hear what's going on most of the time because they are cackling and screaming the entire time. Holly might cry because she doesn't get the microphone Zoe was gifted. Everything else is really unimportant. Omg It's literally 15 min of white elephant in real time. Wtf. I hate this. We have time for this but not for a real apology? We have time for this shit but not for a single moment of reflection that perhaps Princess Zoe may not be infallible 100% of the time and never wrong? I hate this. I skipped through most of it. It's not important.

They play the bounce your butt to get balls out of the box game. THAT IS SUUUCH HARD WORK. Some kind of trivia game. No one cares.

Zoe stays up til 3. It's past her bed time. She tells us about the karaoke they didn't film. They had pizza. Going to bed. She promises a vlog of making her house Christmassy tomorrow. No one wants that. They want a real apology.

I am angry and sad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Lilys

Chatty Member
Zoe’s mum got her a ricer for Christmas. “Now you don’t have to buy mash, you can make it yourself!” Hahaha take the hint Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I really honestly think if Zalfie broke up it would revitalise Zoe’s content. I don’t mean from people coming in for a look at the drama but I really think it’s the shake up she needs in her life. The pair of them are so stagnant from settling with one another. It happens with really young couples doesn’t it - being together for years since school and one goes off to uni or whatever and it just changes the relationship dynamic. I think there’s a similar sort of thing going on in their life. They’ve had everything handed to them from such a young age, no need to push themselves to go to uni, to really graft to get a home or a successful career. This might sound stupid but I think (for this pair) those are the things that can make or break a relationship and I think they would have split long before now had they not had everything handed to them. They have been pandered to and enabled all their lives and so staying together comes purely out of fear of:
- having to really work hard again (whether that’s to rebuild their fallen ‘empire’ or to find a new partner)
- out of convenience
- the thought of splitting; I don’t think zoe recovered well from her parents splitting up and tries to avoid this in her own relationships as a result.

I also think this is (partly) why she’s so infantilised - the focus on Christmas, movies, Elf, cookies. Their relationship grew from such a young age and then Zoe moulded this into her brand so she can’t escape it if that makes sense. They haven’t grown and Alfie isn’t the type to want to better himself (he’s all mouth!) - Zoe needs the type of person who will encourage and motivate her to get up and better herself and make her realise that sitting in her mansion slobbering over pizza and Arthur Christmas at her age isn’t right. Alfie seems the type to just let her do it.

But by breaking up, Zoe could turn herself around into the boss lady she tries so hard to be, move out — new home, redecoration - we know she likes interior design - yes it’s minor but it’d be the most interesting vlog content she’s had in years. Plus it would force her to go out and find someone new. I agree with a PP that despite how insufferable she is now I think she is redeemable to some degree - although I might be giving her too much credit.

Alfie... Alfie is the irredeemable one imo, he’s just such a ballbag. Getting married would be the worst thing these two could ever do, it just cements them in being stagnant.

This was a bloody essay, I’m so sorry 🤦🏻‍♂️ Love a bit of armchair psychology, me!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

nic95

Daily Mail have already posted an article about her!

I know daily mail isn't the best... but at least it's being shared and spoken about!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
For 2020 I want Zoe to...

• Get a jet black pixie crop
  • go hiking in the Himalayas.
  • sky dive for charity.
  • reinvent herself as an environmental guru
  • get an allotment
  • sell her house and move into a converted shed
  • gift all her possessions to raise money for starving orphans
  • close A to Z creatives and fire all her employees
  • set a strict diet for herself and exercise daily
  • take up watercolour painting
  • ditch Mark Ferris
  • make friends with new people, trans people and other minority groups, including some non white folks
  • do yoga
  • practise mindfulness
  • fire her therapist
  • throw a party for local homeless people
  • delete her blog, permanently
  • take Nala for walks twice daily

oh and dump the fuck out of her lame boyfriend and realise she's a lesbian.

Add your own suggestions below!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
I've commented on the video here:

Screenshot_20191219_085344.jpg

and also complained to Mind here:

Am absolutely horrified that Zoe Sugg who is a Mind ambassador is making jokes about domestic violence on her YouTube videos.

This is disgusting and insensitive and it is incredibly misguided of Mind to have her as an ambassador. This is not the first time she's made fun of serious issues, she also has a history of making fun of shaming people because of their sexuality, gender identity and size - all issues which are intrinsically linked to mental health.

I urge you to reconsider her status and believe she should be dropped from the charity. How you can support someone like this and align them to your cause is beyond me, when time and time again she has shown herself to be an uneducated and ignorant individual who enjoys mocking serious issues with next to no repercussions.

I would greatly appreciate a response and explanation of what is going to happen in this instance.

Attachments

• Heart

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
'If shes purposely wanting the neighbours to hear her then diff story' ....
Umm I think that was the whole point?