Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why has she started to do this? clinging on to people for dear life and over the top laughing that is even more fake than usual! the last two videos shes been super clingy and almost hyper, likes shes overcompensating for something...

Reactions: 25
why has she started to do this? clinging on to people for dear life and over the top laughing that is even more fake than usual! the last two videos shes been super clingy and almost hyper, likes shes overcompensating for something...
Trying to be likeDianbe, is my guess. Who is very tactile due to being a dancer and always giddy & hyped up. But that is Dianne all the time, while Zoe is just copying her, cause Dianne is popular at the minute. Its the same with Lottie, Lottie travels, so now Zoe like travelling & Zoe copies her street style. Zoe does it with anyone she seems cool.

Reactions: 24
Maybe this scandal will be what tips it over the edge for Alfie? Her behaviour has gone too far this time.

Reactions: 13
with her giant ratty wig hair it makes her look bleeping deranged

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't like either of them at all but for some reason this has made me gain a tiny bit of respect for alfie because i feel like he isn't that stupid and maybe this scandal will push him to leave her. I honestly think if he was with someone far less annoying, childish and someone that didn't come from an upper middle class family and are famous, he could become a decent guy and not be so materialistic and as much of a head. Unless he is too far gone already which is most likely the case.

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 11.26.42 PM.png

even narlahh is disgusted by their presence

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't like either of them at all but for some reason this has made me gain a tiny bit of respect for alfie because i feel like he isn't that stupid and maybe this scandal will push him to leave her. I honestly think if he was with someone far less annoying, childish and someone that didn't come from an upper middle class family and are famous, he could become a decent guy and not be so materialistic and as much of a head. Unless he is too far gone already which is most likely the case.

View attachment 65512

even narlahh is disgusted by their presence
Can we not forgot that Alfie (without zoella) ripped off a fan and basically took their merch design and sold it as his own, copied the pointless book and cashed in on it, did that stupid £1 challenge.
they are equally as bad. Privileged 18 years olds who never left their gleam days and think the world owes them because they make us ‘free content’

yes zoe is awful, but I don’t think alfie would be this charming nice guy who grows up without her

Reactions: 24
Maybe she likes to be an adult baby, and the reason why she wears god awful oversized unflattering trackies is to hide the nappy she is wearing underneath. 😂😂
oh I think there are shades of it... maybe not to the extent you see online but I do wonder if that’s part of their r’ship with the way she acts 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The only skill (erm...) Zoe has is spending money easily. It's all she's ever done to some degree of success. The fact she doesn't give a tit about sustainability or ever mention our planet (use your platform!!) just shows how empty that head is. She just wants stuff and more stuff to fill the void of a boring life with no prospects (why not get a degree or 2? Train in something? 30 isn't that young but it's also definitely not old, there's time to change her whole life and she has the means) and doesn't care how she gets the money for it.

Tbh I can't stand her after the DV vlog. I unsubbed. She just seems like an absolute witch with a shopping addiction who's pretending to be the cute little one who giggles at everything and nothing.

Reactions: 15
I'd be interested to know what Jim thinks of her 'joke' and whether he would say anything to her.

Reactions: 9
Has she always had her comments limited on insta or was this a recent change after the DV video?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
oh I think there are shades of it... maybe not to the extent you see online but I do wonder if that’s part of their r’ship with the way she acts 😳
I’m not sure. I struggle to imagine that they manage missionary a couple of times a year, never mind the actual kinky stuff that comes with that kind of relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been on it with the stories all day and yesterday- guess this means she’s going to continue vlogmas full steam.* So do we think she’s going to talk about it at all on today’s vlog or just keep doing business as usual? Guessing it’ll be the latter. If she talks about it, it’ll become a “thing” but by posting a story that disappears in 24 hours, people will forget the whole thing ever happened :rolleyes:

*This version of Vlogmas, where exclusions apply

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Reading those replies on the Reddit thread just says everything, people are horrified even without knowing who she is! As the poster just put 'woman' and not 'Zoella'!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.