Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I reading that correctly? I knew Zoes mum had a partner but I had no idea they were married.Theres never been any mention of a wedding and there’s nothing to suggest Zoe or Joe ever attended?
View attachment 66054
“Mum and her husband.”

Why not just put his name then everyone who gives a duck and follows her life would know who he is going forward.

...also, “I took” not “we took”. Alfie was there. Wasn’t it a joint gift?
SO BORED OF YOUR tit ZoElLa

JUST NOTICED *GIFTED. WAS THIS GIFTED. WTF. I THOUGHT IT WAS HER PRESENT TO HER NAN.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Louise has stories of her being at the wb studio as a gleam trip....
Zoe made it out like it was gifted the tour by the company or whatever.. but looks like its a Gleam trip. Here, nan, I didn’t have anyone else to go with so im pretending I organised this tour just for you!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
“Mum and her husband.”

Why not just put his name then everyone who gives a duck and follows her life would know who he is going forward.

...also, “I took” not “we took”. Alfie was there. Wasn’t it a joint gift?
SO BORED OF YOUR tit ZoElLa

JUST NOTICED *GIFTED. WAS THIS GIFTED. WTF. I THOUGHT IT WAS HER PRESENT TO HER NAN.
It's only we when she's fucked up

View attachment 66064
if my boss said she loves me I’d be a bit freaked out
One of my managers has said it to me before (pretending to be in a jokey way but not really) he is/was just a complete creep🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
How embarrassing to give your grandma a Christmas gift that’s *gifted and then say you went a little over the top/extravagant with the gifts, “but she deserves it”

no all you did in reality is invite her to a company Christmas party you got free tickets to and claim it as your Christmas gift. Unreal.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Can someone tell me which video it is she’s making fun of domestic violence? I’m expecting her to take the DV video down and I can’t be bothered scrolling through all her crap videos.

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me which video it is she’s making fun of domestic violence? I’m expecting her to take the DV video down and I can’t be bothered scrolling through all her crap videos.
It was in Alfie’s video but he’s taken it down. There’s clips of it on twitter though

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.