Zoe Sugg #12 Still no ring, Niomi who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s gone soft since he went big. It’s kinda pathetic.
You're right he is so pathetic!! Pretty sure he also doesn't see a problem with piers Morgan either 🙄

Jack’s further comments...

Still think he’s pussying out, very disappointed. And surely the point is that they chose to broadcast a joke like this out there, revel in it, and refuse to apologise for it, not actually condemning them from making the joke in private, ffs
Have I gone down the bleeping rabbit hole?? Is it only people on tattle and people I associate with irl who don't make dv jokes in private and find them funny??

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't think that it should be joked about in any sphere - public or private - because it's not funny. Give it a few years and I think this will feel more obviously inappropriate to more people, the same way that calling someone 'gay' as an insult is now taboo. Being ahead of the curve is frustrating.

Reactions: 28
What IS honeycomb on the Brie anyway? Don‘t want to give jack a view 😂
Jack reviewed Alfie's most viewed video of the year, it was Zoe's 29th birthday video. There's a moment where Alfie shows this ridiculous breakfast platter that was set up at their house and Sean (I think) points out some brie that has honeycomb on and says 'look at this, honeycomb on the brie.' Honestly the most Tory thing ever. :ROFLMAO: Tbf Jack's video is actually really hilarious.

0987.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe people are being like you can’t say anything anymore, no you can speak but you have to remember the implications of what you say when you have a following online and just what you post in general, society hasn’t become more sensitive, it’s become more aware of issues that have impacted people’s lives!!!!
You're right, they have a massive following they need to be aware of the implications of what they say! A lot of the time I can find people get offended over silly things BUT I honestly cannot see why anyone would think this is people over reacting?! She clearly found it hilarious, she found it even more funny that it scared Alfie. She said it was her favourite game to play to shout help, stop Alfie, help. It's absolutely vile and how people are still defending her & her pathetic apology is beyond me! Tbh, I did wonder when I first watched it if I was being sensitive, so I watched again & knew it wasn't being sensitive she's just immature & out of line, the amount of people commenting about this who don't even know her, know that it's disgusting. I just have a feeling this will be another scandal that will blow over & she will be back flogging tit in no time! :rolleyes:

You're right he is so pathetic!! Pretty sure he also doesn't see a problem with piers Morgan either 🙄

Have I gone down the bleeping rabbit hole?? Is it only people on tattle and people I associate with irl who don't make dv jokes in private and find them funny??
I was thinking this, I get making dark non pc jokes with your loved ones but no one I know would ever make light of dv! Even people that I know who are very on the cuff with their views & beliefs wouldn't joke about it. It boggles my mind that people are still commenting that it was just a joke. When is dv ever funny?!

Reactions: 16
Ok I just mentioned this to hubby who has a dark sense of humour, basically said it's sick and you don't joke about that stuff like that at all.

I wonder if commentary channels have been paid off?

Reactions: 14

I have NEVER made a DV joke...and I am shocked that so many people are saying they do in "private." It isn't even funny. It makes us on tattle look really weird???

Reactions: 18
I have NEVER made a DV joke...and I am shocked that so many people are saying they do in "private." It isn't even funny. It makes us on tattle look really weird???
I’ve had someone reply to my tweet saying it was dark humour..... how is it dark humour? Like it’s really serious and considering she try’s to promote herself as this empowered female it’s just inappropriate

Reactions: 13
I’ve had someone reply to my tweet saying it was dark humour..... how is it dark humour? Like it’s really serious and considering she try’s to promote herself as this empowered female it’s just inappropriate
Maybe in a high security prison.

Reactions: 5
Dark humour? It is bleeping sick trying to panic Alfie like that. What if the neighbours heard her and called the police? Also, talk about the boy that cried wolf. I hope she never ends up in a DV situation as people may not believe her. SO stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Dark humour? It is bleeping sick trying to panic Alfie like that. What if the neighbours heard her and called the police? Also, talk about the boy that cried wolf. I hope she never ends up in a DV situation as people may not believe her. SO stupid.
And this is what I replied on Twitter, the implications haven’t been thought of, say someone did call the police and it was fake she would be charged with wasting police time, guess they can’t work out how underfunded and stretched the police are

Reactions: 11
Dark humour?! There's no one I know that would class joking about dv as dark humour. No one in their right mind thinks it's funny
I still can't get over how many people are defending it as a joke. At least we are all on the same page here that it is definitely no joke & vile of her.

Reactions: 14
I’m all caught up on this thread now. Zoe’s apology made my blood boil. How she said it was a ‘moment’ in the video it wasn’t just a moment but something you admit to doing at least 3 times to instil fear and assert control of your partner.

Her apology is now off her insta stories. Not sure if she deleted it or if it’s been 24 hours since it was posted?

No vlogs today to punish people for complaining but she doesn’t realise that her vlogmas videos have been so dull this year.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m all caught up on this thread now. Zoe’s apology made my blood boil. How she said it was a ‘moment’ in the video it wasn’t just a moment but something you admit to doing at least 3 times to instil fear and assert control of your partner.

Her apology is now off her insta stories. Not sure if she deleted it or if it’s been 24 hours since it was posted?

No vlogs today to punish people for complaining but she doesn’t realise that her vlogmas videos have been so dull this year.
It's been 24 hours which is why it's gone... BUT luckily @STJ_95 posted it earlier (credit for his screen shot)!

But here is her non-pology for everyone to remember again. Particularly her last two paragraphs where she blames anyone who found it upsetting. Classy af. :rolleyes:

non pology.jpeg

Compared to Alfie's apology on Twitter. Notice the lack of "we" in his apology. Don't get me wrong, I still hate Alfie but this is how you do an apology. Keep it short and simple. Take ownership. Don't blame others if they "felt upset about it" or "how that might come across to some people".
alfie apology.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It's been 24 hours which is why it's gone... BUT luckily @STJ_95 posted it earlier (credit for his screen shot)!

But here is her non-pology for everyone to remember again. Particularly her last two paragraphs where she blames anyone who found it upsetting. Classy af. :rolleyes:

View attachment 65661

Compared to Alfie's apology on Twitter. Notice the lack of "we" in his apology. Don't get me wrong, I still hate Alfie but this is how you do an apology. Keep it short and simple. Take ownership. Don't blame others if they "felt upset about it" or "how that might come across to some people".
View attachment 65673

There is a massive difference between "I'm sorry" and "sorry"

Reactions: 33
I thought Alfie's apology was quite telling when he said something like "I for sure never meant to offend anyone". The "I" and "for sure" reads like he may not feel Zoe didn't mean to cause offence.

Also very telling that his apology is "I" and hers is "we".
I feel like Alfie's issue was that he didn't realize that leaving in such a 'joke' would be offensive to people, so his apology should have been. I didn't realize how horrible talking and joking about it in a light hearted manner would have been so offensive to anyone and I shouldn't have included it in my vlog. He was very sincere in the fact that
I want to know too!

Also I hope Alfie leaves Zoe. She would completely fall apart though. Her emotional growth has been stunted since about 2012.
Both of their emotional and intellectual growth has been stunted since 2012

Maybe this scandal will be what tips it over the edge for Alfie? Her behaviour has gone too far this time.
We can hope. It would be best for them to get out of such a toxic situation where they keep each other's blindfolds on and never have to grow up

Can we not forgot that Alfie (without zoella) ripped off a fan and basically took their merch design and sold it as his own, copied the pointless book and cashed in on it, did that stupid £1 challenge.
they are equally as bad. Privileged 18 years olds who never left their gleam days and think the world owes them because they make us ‘free content’

yes zoe is awful, but I don’t think alfie would be this charming nice guy who grows up without her
THey both have different faults. Zoe is a manipulative mean girl from high school and Alfie is a not so bright, never thinks things through middle schooler who is convinced he is the center of the universe. Neither can function as adults.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.