Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to offend anyone, I love dogs,
But I’ve seen nala out by the bins and crawling up drain pipes.... not. a. dog.
haha I also love dogs and feel bad. But at the same time... I swear that thing is to Jabba the hut as baby yoda is to yoda...

Baby Jabba?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
haha I also love dogs and feel bad. But at the same time... I swear that thing is to Jabba the hut as baby yoda is to yoda...

Baby Jabba?
She’s just ugly mate. No other explanation. I’m sure she’s lovely though.... hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t want to offend anyone, I love dogs,
But I’ve seen nala out by the bins and crawling up drain pipes.... not. a. dog.
I think the general consensus here is that Nala is a rather unfortunate looking dog. A face that only a delusional s-mother can love. Hi Zoe! 👋
Oh that also annoyed me about the whole timing debate. Oh we won’t have enough time to get the tree, I’ll be late for my meeting, we won’t have time to put the tree up today...

Then fannying around in the Christmas tree place, having a sit down hot lunch in the restaurant, going to see the tree growing bit etc. Wtf?

You know what I do if I’m in a rush and I have to be somewhere? I would grab a snack on the run and get the duck on with it.

Also why didn’t they have time to put the tree up? Could Zoe not have done it with Poppy’s help? What the hell did she do in the day other than buy a tree and make a wreath?!
This is what I didn't get either. But I'm guessing it's a tradition that ONLY her and Alfie can do. Putting up their ugly food ornaments and Alfie putting her on his shoulders and doing cheesy poses for IG. Couple goals vibezzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh that also annoyed me about the whole timing debate. Oh we won’t have enough time to get the tree, I’ll be late for my meeting, we won’t have time to put the tree up today...

Then fannying around in the Christmas tree place, having a sit down hot lunch in the restaurant, going to see the tree growing bit etc. Wtf?

You know what I do if I’m in a rush and I have to be somewhere? I would grab a snack on the run and get the duck on with it.

Also why didn’t they have time to put the tree up? Could Zoe not have done it with Poppy’s help? What the hell did she do in the day other than buy a tree and make a wreath?!
It was so frustrating to watch.

Reactions: 3
Does he say that?!
He does in a ‘jokey’ way but you can sense there is a bit of real resentment there too. Like if Zalfie where going away just the two of them (theoretically of course, we know how unlikely that is) he might accept it, but he feel threatened by the thought of other friends basking in the perks. It’s so entitled !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah Zoe goes for beans on toast she could make at home ffs 😫
Absolutely out of the question for her. They probably don't have beans, cheese, or bread in the house. Their toaster and microwave are probably broken and she doesn't have batteries for them and she has to buy a new one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely out of the question for her. They probably don't have beans, cheese, or bread in the house. Their toaster and microwave are probably broken and she doesn't have batteries for them and she has to buy a new one.
They will have leftover cheese from the cheese boards they ALWAYS do at gatherings. You know cos they have out of date food in their cupboards and fridge? Rank bastards.

I’m sure she has a great personality 😂😂😂😂

BURN NALA!!!!! 🔥
1575677733103.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
ok so i have NEVER watched a zoe sugg/zoella vlog before but after seeing some threads on here, my curiosity got the better of me. i put on her latest vlogmas going to get trees and so far i am 1:58 in... alfie has ZERO interest in engaging with her at all, he doesn’t want to speak to her or make any effort to hold a conversation and poor zoe you can tell is desperate to act like everything is ok- eg when he doesnt reply she just keeps talking. i actually feel sorry for her i think she’s clinging on for dear life to their relationship! a very awkward viewing and its not even 2 minutes worth!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 62514

Her last 12 instagrams do not feature Alfie. But Mark three times and her ugly dog once.
I actually wondered if this was a type of Bingo game board! lol

I couldn’t believe how rude he was staring at his phone at the end of one of her few recent vlogs. Having said that, I think I know why! Angelika Oles completely embarrassed him in one of her recent vlogs. He would’ve for sure heard about it or watched it himself. I think it was mentioned here days ago, but just pointing out that could be one of the reasons he’s cold shouldering her vlogs. Plus, very telling about her IG pics w/ only Mark. Alfie’s negative replies to her on camera seem more passive aggressive to her audience. He could also be purposefully nasty to try to get her to leave him. He also must be so bitter about (if) any prenup demands. I would hope she has one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I have a rescue pug. The problem is they are bred within an inch of their life because they were status symbols. The reality is they can’t breathe, and have a very poor quality of life. It’s people like Zoe and Alfie, spending thousands on a pedigree pug that pushes the industry forward and results in more and more breeding for these poor creatures.
Our pug was abandoned and we rescued her from a shelter. She struggles to breathe and will probably have to have surgery to widen her nostrils.
I get so angry watching Zoe say how cute Nala is when she snores, the poor thing can’t breathe!
Just another example of a complete lack in education and a decision they’ve made purely based on social status and wealth.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Don’t eat while reading....gross mention.

I’ve always felt it’s not rocket science to take a dog to the tub to relieve their anal glands, that is if WALKS or diet change don’t help out first. (And they likely rely on the big yard too much to walk her). It always grossed me out how Z says Nala “fished” on her. If she took pet care more seriously, she wouldn’t have to call it what it’s not. Who knows. I had a vet tech recently tell me that helping out a dog might not be the best thing. But it works! 30 yrs ago my parents had our family dog’s glands removed after bursting in the back seat! Blech!

So who knows what they deal with. They’re lucky she has both eyes. My dog sniffed out a 1.5” young slug on my kitchen floor tonite. They usually cling on my dogs during walks. We get 4+ inchers here. Hilarious Nala-slug edit btw!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 62583
Jesus. She used to really look fresh and young.
She's just let herself go since she moved house. Maybe it's a side effect of cutting herself off from people who are used to seeing her make some effort 😂 Princess Zoe and her MH wasn't allowed have a down day unless her servants Poppy and Mark were around to encourage it with pizza and Harry potter

Edit: Whoever said that Grinch smile is whats making her age, I think you're spot on.

How did Zoe and Mark meet/become friends??
Think he begged her in a video then they met. She can smell desperate, yes person a mile away.

Going back to Alfie being bored of Zoe. I think we will know when he is about to make the break, it will be when he starts liking Jim Chapmans photos again. I follow him and they haven’t like any photos in months. I understand Zoe wouldn’t she is Tans friend but surprised Alfie hasn’t.

I couldn’t believe how rude he was staring at his phone at the end of one of her few recent vlogs. Having said that, I think I know why! Angelika Oles completely embarrassed him in one of her recent vlogs. He would’ve for sure heard about it or watched it himself. I think it was mentioned here days ago, but just pointing out that could be one of the reasons he’s cold shouldering her vlogs.
Where can I find the video? I'm on her page now and can't see any that obviously feature him.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 62583
Jesus. She used to really look fresh and young.
She is really cute & pretty here.
Everyone is saying how Alfie is into Lottie but she doesn't seem interested at all in him so who cares. He can drool all he wants, nothing's gonna happen.
Plus is kinda childish to think your partner will never find some other woman hot. To me, it's not a big issue.
But trying to morph Zoe into Lottie is kinda weird. Lottie has a great body and a fun, adventurous personality, I get the infatuation.
Too bad, too late, Alfredo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.