Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Side note - this has been mentioned before, but I feel like Jim would be a way better match for Zoe than Alfie. I haven't watched tonnes of his content but he seems way more mature and grounded. I can imagine that he'll settle down and have a family soon, unlike Alfie who will blatantly just use the baby as a fashion accessory and then forget to do basic tit like feeding it/changing its nappy.
I always thought Zoe and Jim had quite a bit of chemistry.
And looking at how childish Jim is seems currently, it might even match 😅

Reactions: 14
A child’s beans on toast, actually!

So, what’s her excuse for not uploading for vlogmas today? Fraggle said he was jet lagged from last week in Shanghai 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bets she didn't eat all the beans on toast either.
They've probably been arguing while putting up and decorating the tree so she's having a 'bad day' and wont upload.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think she's purposely uploading him looking like an hole (not that hard, I know) for the whole month so when she finally gets rid of him all the minions will look back and see 'the signs' and she gets the huge sympathy vote? Or am I giving her way too much credit for having an ounce of sense? 😁

Reactions: 18
Isn’t this a business trip for Alfie? So is he going to busy for a lot of it? If that is the case then I can’t imagine Zoe leaving the hotel on her own which means half the vlogs will definitely be from her hotel room :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Can't help but think people are growing tired of her! Mark and Alfie have both seemed super off in latest vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can't help but think people are growing tired of her! Mark and Alfie have both seemed super off in latest vlogs
Well you can’t blame any of them, she doesn’t do anything 99% of the time. The 1% of time when she does leave the house it’s to do something she has done a million times before. Her life is so boring and repetitive. I don’t understand how she isn’t bored of it and desperate to do something new to relieve her boredom.

Reactions: 12
Isn’t this a business trip for Alfie? So is he going to busy for a lot of it? If that is the case then I can’t imagine Zoe leaving the hotel on her own which means half the vlogs will definitely be from her hotel room :rolleyes:
Unless she goes somewhere with Zach while Alfie's busy with Lottie but I cant really see that myself.

Well you can’t blame any of them, she doesn’t do anything 99% of the time. The 1% of time when she does leave the house it’s to do something she has done a million times before. Her life is so boring and repetitive. I don’t understand how she isn’t bored of it and desperate to do something new to relieve her boredom.
Yeah Garden centre, office, Waitrose, Nick & Amanda's that's it oh and Wagamamas once a year.

Reactions: 6
In her vlog the other day she showed she still has two haybales outside her front door. She said they are too heavy to lift and was waiting for Alfie to move them which he replied ' I didn't know you never told me' :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She said she's going to NY nearer Christmas in one of the vlogs no? Presume say around the 15th to the 20th or something

Reactions: 2
I wonder if he went out around 12am after their 7-10p nap nights ago. I kept thinking to myself that Z needs to wake the hell up! He napped at 7 with intentions to go out, whether he did or not. He’s still mid-20’s, right?, so why wouldn’t he? She looked so bothered.

Her voice is so croaky like an elderly lady. She acted the oldest ever in her latest vlogs. Total grandma. I get it now. Could be from visiting with wealthy older neighbors or her sheltered upbringing in that tiny town. It’s too bad she doesn’t see her mom all that often. They hit it off well!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.