Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were being knobs and “joking” about the length of time they were in homesense. I think it was actually only a few hours. SUUUUUCH A FUNNY JOKE THOUGH AMIRIGHT?!
Yes it wasn't 6 hrs it was about 1hr 30 mins.

Reactions: 4
Zoe talking with Alfie about how her vlogmas videos are being striked for copyright because of singing so she hasn't earned anything from them...

They were bloody sponsored videos, she did earn from them... so much greed.

Reactions: 22
I know shes going for the skater girl/cool look but she just looks scruffy lately.

Reactions: 9
I know shes going for the skater girl/cool look but she just looks scruffy lately.
Just had a peek at Lotties insta. Tbh I think she seems quite low maintenance yet clearly has energy and a personality. Zoe could never emulate her despite being as tiny as her because she would be exhausted within 5 minutes with her frail little body unable to cope with a simple hike. It’s so pathetic how much she is clearly trying to LOOK like her but not actually copying what others find interesting about her which is her lifestyle. Just another example of Zoe being fake AF. Wonder if she’ll ever get back on the running hype again? After all that gifted sportswear as well!

Reactions: 9
Just had a peek at Lotties insta. Tbh I think she seems quite low maintenance yet clearly has energy and a personality. Zoe could never emulate her despite being as tiny as her because she would be exhausted within 5 minutes with her frail little body unable to cope with a simple hike. It’s so pathetic how much she is clearly trying to LOOK like her but not actually copying what others find interesting about her which is her lifestyle. Just another example of Zoe being fake AF. Wonder if she’ll ever get back on the running hype again? After all that gifted sportswear as well!
Zoes too lazy to even TRY to emulate Lottie. The Problem is Lottie pulls off the cool chick vibe zoe doesn't.😆

Zoe needs to quit being so co-dependent on Mark and Alfalfa and find a hobby that doesn’t involve spending ridiculous amounts of money on cheap tat. Literally anything she could do, go to a class, start drawing, go on small walks if she’s too ‘frail’, even start baking properly, just any activity that isn’t spending hours in a boring store or rotting on the couch.

Reactions: 7
Zoe decided to not go snowboarding and instead have a night in watching movies and ordering Dominoes. She does that every night. Snowboarding would have been much more fun. She needs to stop being so averse to trying new things. Or maybe because it wasn't gifted it didn't hold as much appeal to her.

Alfie going on about how their videos have been copyrighted and they're not earning any money from their videos. Are we suppose to feel bad for them? Considering how many gifted things they've already received and then their upcoming gifted NY trip too? As if he's strapped for cash. Get over it.

I think they were being knobs and “joking” about the length of time they were in homesense. I think it was actually only a few hours. SUUUUUCH A FUNNY JOKE THOUGH AMIRIGHT?!
Ahh to be fair I was watching as background noise and didn't pay attention. Zoe's vlogs have been such filler so I play it while doing work or if I'm cooking etc. So I only caught the half past 3 bit only. Still says a lot about the free time they all have if Holly (their office manager) has to come play camerawoman and they're at Homesense at 9 am on a Thursday, all so Zoe can get some more costumes for Nala.

Last edited:
  • Heart
There is a vlog from just before her 27th birthday where they are answering questions in the car and one of them was about getting pregnant or married an she laughed it off he said not anytime soon, then afterwards she said Alfie tho I better have a ring on my finger before 30, anyone can recall which vlog that was?

Reactions: 6
There is a vlog from just before her 27th birthday where they are answering questions in the car and one of them was about getting pregnant or married an she laughed it off he said not anytime soon, then afterwards she said Alfie tho I better have a ring on my finger before 30, anyone can recall which vlog that was?
I don't know which one you mean but I just remembered this one.

Reactions: 1
Vlogmas Day 4(5) Picking Our Christmas Tree

They start the day getting their car checked out so Alfie has to have his coffee here at the car place. He walks around and plays kendama in the waiting area like a small child because he can't sit and wait for 20 minutes. She tells us what is going to happen later in the day rather than letting us sit and watch for ourselves.

Then they blathered a lot of crap that no one cares about in the car on the way to getting their Christmas tree.
They whine about getting all their video sounds copyrighted so they don't earn any money from their sponsored gifted ads. boo hoo
They are so worried about the timing of getting their tree.
Then they talk about how they don't feel very festive this year, probably because they do all their shopping online, because the dopamine high from shopping is definitely what the holiday season is all about.

There aren't a lot of trees left. Zoe pushes Alfie. He probably deserves it, but still probably annoys him. Zoe says his choice of tree is too tall. There is a riveting sequence of them trying trees and talking about it where a better vlogger would put a montage of nice shots with copyright free music. Alfie shows off his big strong boy muscles by lifting a tree over his head. No one cares.

For dinner, Zoe thought of several options from the adult menu and decided on the children's beans on toast because of course she did.

They go to the Christmas tree field where Zoe explains to us how Christmas tree fields work.
On the way back she brags that Alfie still can't solve the triangle puzzle that she solved 3 times and that he is a salty baby over it.

Oh no they are going to be late for their meeting, and now they are in traffic. Who could have guessed this could happen. They are distracted by Zoe explaining her joke calling the tree sleeve a tree condom. After whining about copyright before, Zoe decides to sing in the car and thankfully the ride is finally over!!!

The meeting at the office is a wreath making class. Wow, such meeting, so work, very job.

Poppy came over and they decided to have dominos and watch TV rather than going snowboarding with the boyz. Between Poppy leaving and Alfie finishing snowboarding, Zoe decides to read in bed now that she is so tired that she was literally falling asleep on the sofa.

bye-eeeeeeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 28
emotional support puppy Marks vlog 😂😂😂😂😂

he is PISSED that Zoe is going to New York without him, so much so he’s not doing vlogmas 😂😆😂😆😂

these prats are so so entertaining 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20191206-221704_Instagram.jpg

Her last 12 instagrams do not feature Alfie. But Mark three times and her ugly dog once.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So just watched the Homesense Ad and WOW, the way Zoe talks about it is so off-putting. "Who do you think spent more, me or Mark?" "Do you think we came in under budget, Mark?" umm neither of you are actually spending any money!! So #relatable to talk about who outspent the other on a free shopping spree omg it makes me cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh that also annoyed me about the whole timing debate. Oh we won’t have enough time to get the tree, I’ll be late for my meeting, we won’t have time to put the tree up today...

Then fannying around in the Christmas tree place, having a sit down hot lunch in the restaurant, going to see the tree growing bit etc. Wtf?

You know what I do if I’m in a rush and I have to be somewhere? I would grab a snack on the run and get the duck on with it.

Also why didn’t they have time to put the tree up? Could Zoe not have done it with Poppy’s help? What the hell did she do in the day other than buy a tree and make a wreath?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.