Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok so i have NEVER watched a zoe sugg/zoella vlog before but after seeing some threads on here, my curiosity got the better of me. i put on her latest vlogmas going to get trees and so far i am 1:58 in... alfie has ZERO interest in engaging with her at all, he doesn’t want to speak to her or make any effort to hold a conversation and poor zoe you can tell is desperate to act like everything is ok- eg when he doesnt reply she just keeps talking. i actually feel sorry for her i think she’s clinging on for dear life to their relationship! a very awkward viewing and its not even 2 minutes worth!
I think I said something related to this on the old site - she gets on far better with people like Sean (although I know people aren't keen on him) and Joe. The kind of people who are interested in being a bit silly, putting on voices, quoting lines from films etc. Alfie just looks at Zoe blankly a lot of the time, it's actually awkward to watch. Their conversations never seem to flow either.

Reactions: 17
I think I said something related to this on the old site - she gets on far better with people like Sean (although I know people aren't keen on him) and Joe. The kind of people who are interested in being a bit silly, putting on voices, quoting lines from films etc. Alfie just looks at Zoe blankly a lot of the time, it's actually awkward to watch. Their conversations never seem to flow either.
Definitely. There's no problem with having fun and enjoying that sense of humor but it doesn't work unless they enjoy that. It's not the kind of humor that grows on you with time.

Reactions: 6
Yeah Zoe likes to have a laugh and a joke and be a bit silly sometimes but Alfie’s never up for it and just ignores her half the time. They’re just so awkward around one another now.

Alfie seems like the kind of guy who would believe things like anxiety and depression aren't "real" and would tell them to "just get over it" or "just think positive", so I'm surprised he has been with Zoe for so long!

Reactions: 19
Considering how angry he got and stomped off like a petulant child when she was explaining about solving a puzzle that he wasn’t able to do but Zoe did... and then him trying to put her down saying she didn’t know how she did it and flipping her off.

Maybe he was “joking” but I have no doubt he has a some resentment towards her and that he absolutely thinks he’s better than her.

Why would you go in about buying another plastic wreath from homesense when you know you are making one the next day?
You can never have too much of something at the Sugg/Deyes household. The only thing in short supply is intelligence, actual fruit and vegetables, and genuine love for each other. But 500 wreaths? Bring it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Considering how angry he got and stomped off like a petulant child when she was explaining about solving a puzzle that he wasn’t able to do but Zoe did... and then him trying to put her down saying she didn’t know how she did it and flipping her off.

Maybe he was “joking” but I have no doubt he has a some resentment towards her and that he absolutely thinks he’s better than her.

You can never have too much of something at the Sugg/Deyes household. The only thing in short supply is intelligence, actual fruit and vegetables, and genuine love for each other. But 500 wreaths? Bring it on.
Also in short supply, milk

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the twelfth day of Christmas
My horsie sent to me:
12 kendamas
Eleven playing cards
Ten ugly tees
Nine reusable straws
Eight more throws
Seven pizzas
Six beans on toast
Five more wreaths
Four Christmas Trees
Three Takeouts
Two condom hats
and I'm still waiting for that ring

20191208_010034.jpg

20191208_005932.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Lottie/Zach come across as a quite likeable couple, the kind of people you could meet at a party and chat away to without even knowing them too well. They seem like an atypical couple in their 20s; not saying we all should feel the need to be out exploring constantly, but they appear quite open minded/interested to learn about the world around them. Sort of the exact opposite of Zoe/Alfie, the sort of people who trap you in a corner and you have to fake needing a piss just to escape their tedious, self-centred chat.

Side note - this has been mentioned before, but I feel like Jim would be a way better match for Zoe than Alfie. I haven't watched tonnes of his content but he seems way more mature and grounded. I can imagine that he'll settle down and have a family soon, unlike Alfie who will blatantly just use the baby as a fashion accessory and then forget to do basic tit like feeding it/changing its nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ok so i have NEVER watched a zoe sugg/zoella vlog before but after seeing some threads on here, my curiosity got the better of me. i put on her latest vlogmas going to get trees and so far i am 1:58 in... alfie has ZERO interest in engaging with her at all, he doesn’t want to speak to her or make any effort to hold a conversation and poor zoe you can tell is desperate to act like everything is ok- eg when he doesnt reply she just keeps talking. i actually feel sorry for her i think she’s clinging on for dear life to their relationship! a very awkward viewing and its not even 2 minutes worth!
Just watching it. I can’t actually believe they are a couple. Do they even like each other A little bit?

I live really near them and have literally never seen them out and about which I think pretty much says it all.

Reactions: 5
Just watching it. I can’t actually believe they are a couple. Do they even like each other A little bit?

I live really near them and have literally never seen them out and about which I think pretty much says it all.
I have to ask...is your username because of the kids' cartoon in the 90s, Pepper Ann? I loved that show.

Reactions: 5
Lottie/Zach come across as a quite likeable couple, the kind of people you could meet at a party and chat away to without even knowing them too well. They seem like an atypical couple in their 20s; not saying we all should feel the need to be out exploring constantly, but they appear quite open minded/interested to learn about the world around them. Sort of the exact opposite of Zoe/Alfie, the sort of people who trap you in a corner and you have to fake needing a piss just to escape their tedious, self-centred chat.

Side note - this has been mentioned before, but I feel like Jim would be a way better match for Zoe than Alfie. I haven't watched tonnes of his content but he seems way more mature and grounded. I can imagine that he'll settle down and have a family soon, unlike Alfie who will blatantly just use the baby as a fashion accessory and then forget to do basic tit like feeding it/changing its nappy.
Zoe is too immature for jim.

I was just about to say the same thing, their interaction with each other is not that of a loving couple.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.