Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this yet again Alf’s go-to pose? It ain’t cute

View attachment 63151
Views are down, he needed this thumbnail, even if it means showing his girlfriend affection. This is Alfie’s ‘lie back and think of England’ face. And it’s worked! Kind of funny looking at how much better videos with Zoe in the thumbnail still do...and how his snowboarding trip with tha boyz is flagging so far behind any others. Seems that the first day didn’t need to rely so heavily on her face as he benefited from a brief surge in festive feeling he was not able to sustain.
Image if Alfie gave her a fraction of the attention in real life he does when choosing his thumbnails...
8D6EA05E-F107-45D0-9C0C-9EC13329C081.jpeg

Start of new vlog, an exceptionally painful misuse of “up.” In China he went to a ‘space where they were making all the samples’ (anyone else think fancy sweatshop?) and ‘designing everything up.’ You mean they were designing everything. No “up.” Ah I just find it so annoying.

I did lol at “so inspiring for future self” though. I don’t think he realises China’s huge manufacturing economy isn’t down to creative design or innovation as much as cheap production costs and low wages. But then I also don’t think he realises ‘future self’ isn’t a clothing brand and he isn’t Tom Ford.

EDIT- So they are “switching up” accommodation halfway through the trip. (No they are “switching.”) And “we’ll understand why” when they are there. Surely it will be because the brand Alfie is working with is putting them up for a few days? Or something equally straightforward?
Two my most hated Alfie habits there, in one idiotic burst (“up” and acting like the simplest things are difficult to understand). I feel unwell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Seeing Lotty and Zach in their vlogs is so refreshing. I like that Lotty doesn’t feel she needs to be a Poppy or Mark and clap and laugh at every single thing Zoe does. I like she’s low key and just seems to enjoy the moment. It really shows how annoying and out of touch Zalfie are in comparison.
I agree! I hadn’t paid attention to them in the past but Lotty seems to be just acting normal instead of giving into all of Zoe’s weird attention-y things. Like she didn’t crouch down with Zoe when they “lost the boys” and when Zoe didn’t know what that barricade was, she kinda just let Zoe laugh by herself:ROFLMAO: you know she and Mark would’ve spent a good 3 minutes laughing about that had he been there:rolleyes:

Zoe just seems SO exhausting to be around. All attention must be in her at all times, she must be in the middle of all the jokes, which are never even funny, it’s so refreshing to see someone not just blindly play along

Reactions: 21
I agree! I hadn’t paid attention to them in the past but Lotty seems to be just acting normal instead of giving into all of Zoe’s weird attention-y things. Like she didn’t crouch down with Zoe when they “lost the boys” and when Zoe didn’t know what that barricade was, she kinda just let Zoe laugh by herself:ROFLMAO: you know she and Mark would’ve spent a good 3 minutes laughing about that had he been there:rolleyes:

Zoe just seems SO exhausting to be around. All attention must be in her at all times, she must be in the middle of all the jokes, which are never even funny, it’s so refreshing to see someone not just blindly play along
She has to be the leader and hostess with everything doesn't she? Control freak! Centre of attention!!
That’s why her mates are her boyfriend’s sister and Mark cos they follow her about and wouldn’t dare go against what she wants.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand how she has nearly 5 MILLION subscribers on her vlogging channel, yet her views on the past few vlogs are barely at 500k? Those numbers don't make sense at all...

(Let's not even mention her "main" channel with 11million subs and an average view count of 1million...I wonder how many views she'd get if she uploaded on that channel today hmmm)

Reactions: 11
That reminds me. I’m a bit surprised they both used that clip from decorating the tree when Alfie doesn’t realise what Zoe means when she offers to try to straighten the star on top. He says “you’re shorter than I am” and she replies in this almost shy or uncertain voice “you could lift me up...”
its awkward that he seems not to remember one of their iconic ‘couples goals’ traditions of the season. They’ve done it in at least 2 vlogmasses, right ? ( i know people here have mentioned it a few times recently)
It’s also awkward that it’s not just naturally happening this year and Zoe has to ask if it’s still on, basically. But worse of all is the way he pauses for a moment (look at his blank expression - you can almost hear his tiny brain whirring as he tries to figure out a response) and then just completely changes the subject. It’s so rude, and i thought, obvious.So why do they both keep it in ?

Reactions: 17
My sister saw her
That reminds me. I’m a bit surprised they both used that clip from decorating the tree when Alfie doesn’t realise what Zoe means when she offers to try to straighten the star on top. He says “you’re shorter than I am” and she replies in this almost shy or uncertain voice “you could lift me up...”
its awkward that he seems not to remember one of their iconic ‘couples goals’ traditions of the season. They’ve done it in at least 2 vlogmasses, right ? ( i know people here have mentioned it a few times recently)
It’s also awkward that it’s not just naturally happening this year and Zoe has to ask if it’s still on, basically. But worse of all is the way he pauses for a moment (look at his blank expression - you can almost hear his tiny brain whirring as he tries to figure out a response) and then just completely changes the subject. It’s so rude, and i thought, obvious.So why do they both keep it in ?
Yep and it would have been the screenshot for the thumbnail

Reactions: 2
Zoe really needs to do some sport... or blow her nose. She just keeps panting in every vlog and not breathing through her nose!

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen that Fun for Louis guy and his girlfriend have uploaded those videos of Zoe,Alfie and themselves talking about daily vlogging and relationships. I would watch but the full version is an hour long so i’ll just save myself the pain and wait until someone writes a summary on here to decide😂
I’ve watched the 17 minute version ()
They all act like themselves. Alfie says he daily vlogged for 3.5-4 years and only missed 2/3 a month. Its implied he did a similar amount to Louis, who really did devote himself to it for a few years. But to look at their channels Alfie has 1.4k videos on his channel compared to Louis’s 1.8k. Well over a years more videos and that’s bearing in mind almost all of Louis’s uploads are daily vlogs but Alfie has tons more one off ones - so Louis has probably got an extra two years of vlogging or more.

It’s also funny comparing them, because they both say they same thing about how they lost touch with reality, became detached from their relationships, weren't even able to do their own washing or cooking.... but their lives were completely different. Louis was travelling the world non stop, filming on multiple cameras, using effects and music in edits, oh and dealing with Alfie’s biggest nemesis ‘jet lag’ almksf constantly..and Alfie was getting coffees in Brighton.

Then I skipped through bits the long version. Alfie says how unfair it was for zoe to upload vlogmas at 4 and steal his 5pm viewers. He’s clearly still annoyed about it, but pretends not to be, as does Zoe so she doesn’t have to address why it might be unfair on him. Funnily enough since we discussed this years she tells a story about them arguing over who gets to use the ‘decorating the Christmas tree’ footage in the old house and says it became a time lapse to hide the tension. Goals eh ...?

Classic Zoe question “did you ever realise how it impacted me?”

Alfie has an unusually candid moment where he admits not knowing what to do since stopping daily vlogging. “Because I’m mr daily vlog” he says. Erm maybe just me but I’ve never associated him with that. Admittedly he did do it for a decent time but he came to it late. He’s known for his cheesy challenge and tag videos in my mind. Louis says he’s excited about what he can do next and of course Alfie agrees ... but it’s not very convincing.

Very tense moment when he brings up the car he bought her. You can see she’s on edge about what he’s about to say but luckily it’s “i was worried people would think it was just for the video, but you super loved it” “yes yes yes” she says far too quickly.

Nala is barking in the background almost constantly. It’s very annoying.

Reactions: 16
It will always anger me how these clowns decided one day to mess about with a camera, record themselves talking bollocks or doing some boring tag challenge like ANYONE IN THE WORLD could do, and they struck lucky and have obscene amounts of money in the bank just from that. They do duck all and they caught a lucky break just from sitting in front of a camera and showing clothes off. They do nothing to inspire, encourage or even respect their young audience other than expect them all to fawn over them. Just... because they turned a damn camera on all those years ago. They don’t deserve ANY of this. So many talented actors and singers out there trying to catch a break, going to audition after audition and working so hard for it, I know this bc I have several friends in this industry and it can be disheartening not getting the response you want from hard work but do they sit and fester on the couch and claim anxiety/illness from one set back? Does anyone else in the world with normal jobs and families do that? No. These two need to get a grip, get their lives together and realise that they’re beyond irrelevant. Never even been interesting tbh, like I said, they just got lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It will always anger me how these clowns decided one day to mess about with a camera, record themselves talking bollocks or doing some boring tag challenge like ANYONE IN THE WORLD could do, and they struck lucky and have obscene amounts of money in the bank just from that. They do duck all and they caught a lucky break just from sitting in front of a camera and showing clothes off. They do nothing to inspire, encourage or even respect their young audience other than expect them all to fawn over them. Just... because they turned a damn camera on all those years ago. They don’t deserve ANY of this. So many talented actors and singers out there trying to catch a break, going to audition after audition and working so hard for it, I know this bc I have several friends in this industry and it can be disheartening not getting the response you want from hard work but do they sit and fester on the couch and claim anxiety/illness from one set back? Does anyone else in the world with normal jobs and families do that? No. These two need to get a grip, get their lives together and realise that they’re beyond irrelevant. Never even been interesting tbh, like I said, they just got lucky.
It’s not that they got the lucky break that annoys me. It’s how they now go on as if they earnt it and only do YouTube because they love it. If they hadn’t started getting trips and money they’d have not still been doing it

absolutely right, it's the way they act like they've worked so hard and deserve some sort of recognition for it

like I dont know if any of you watch Anastasia, saffron friend but jeez theres a video of her answering hate with her mum seriously go watch it NOTHING WILL ANGER YOU MORE honestly I'm not joking it's so annoying

basically they sit there and read comments and her mum turns to the camera and says WILL YOU LOT EVER HAVE A CLOTHING LINE? Or be this successfull will ya will ya ?? so condescending and oblivious to the fact that success does not equal instagram followers or money, some people actually are successful by doing what they love, helping people, giving to people, working hard every day, getting up in the morning and doing stuff. god these people are so out of touch. really annoys me

soz for the off topic of zoe but it relates as thats what they actually all think, they all think they work harder than us because they know they actually dont and want to constantly put up this image of it

• Heart
  • Angry
That screams ‘Alfie is doing his best to shag Lottie all day and I know it but would never address it’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that what the kids call it nowadays eh... eh 😉😉😉

hilarious in Alfie’s vlog she’s “forgot” to take her sam....... vitamin shot.

zoe you eat tit, does it really matter 🤷‍♀️ Buying expensive supplements doesn’t over ride your diet of E numbers and additives you absolute idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What gets me is she says on her IG post she had no anxiety going to the airport and flying to NY for 6 hrs but claims she got anxiety thinking about vlogmas which is put a camera in front of her face which she does regular. 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 7
absolutely right, it's the way they act like they've worked so hard and deserve some sort of recognition for it

like I dont know if any of you watch Anastasia, saffron friend but jeez theres a video of her answering hate with her mum seriously go watch it NOTHING WILL ANGER YOU MORE honestly I'm not joking it's so annoying

basically they sit there and read comments and her mum turns to the camera and says WILL YOU LOT EVER HAVE A CLOTHING LINE? Or be this successfull will ya will ya ?? so condescending and oblivious to the fact that success does not equal instagram followers or money, some people actually are successful by doing what they love, helping people, giving to people, working hard every day, getting up in the morning and doing stuff. god these people are so out of touch. really annoys me

soz for the off topic of zoe but it relates as thats what they actually all think, they all think they work harder than us because they know they actually dont and want to constantly put up this image of it
this sounds horrendous, do you have a link?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.