Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Fleur. Her life is unattainable for most but she doesn't try to be something she is not.
yeah but it’s not even anything to do with their financial situation,
we’ve seen her in her London days, when she had a flat there and went on nights out and PR trips and gleam christmas parties, then when she got pregnant, had river, moved into her new house.
her channel has grown with her....

zoe would still be silent laughing and singing the great showman soundtrack if it wasn’t for the copyright laws 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Zoe is really getting non first class flights, "slummin it"* in Brooklyn (Lower Manhattan) and bracing 1 degree cold just so Alfonso doesn't get close to Llttie

Wow

*I say that as we know princess pea head would prefer a Upper Manhattan Air BnB

Reactions: 11
Nothing cures depression like the thought of your boyfriend shagging a better version of yourself in Central Park......

81CB6451-1182-4132-BCB4-699DC81605CA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
yeah but it’s not even anything to do with their financial situation,
we’ve seen her in her London days, when she had a flat there and went on nights out and PR trips and gleam christmas parties, then when she got pregnant, had river, moved into her new house.
her channel has grown with her....

zoe would still be silent laughing and singing the great showman soundtrack if it wasn’t for the copyright laws 😬
It must be killing Zoe not to have Mariah Carey on in the background on every vlog. She loves her own singing voice (I admit it’s not that bad) but she wants paid content even more.

All caught up on her vlogmas. I thought Mark looked depressed, Alfie seems distracted the only people who don’t seem any different are Poppy and Sean but then she is half their bread and butter so they will put up with her nonsense.

Lottie and Zach seem like such a normal, young couple. Perhaps they will rub off on Zalfie.

Do you think Zoe is secretly hoping they are with them to capture the big proposal on film? I’m low key convinced that’s the reason behind her mental health issues. No ring and almost 30!

Reactions: 16
It must be killing Zoe not to have Mariah Carey on in the background on every vlog. She loves her own singing voice (I admit it’s not that bad) but she wants paid content even more.

All caught up on her vlogmas. I thought Mark looked depressed, Alfie seems distracted the only people who don’t seem any different are Poppy and Sean but then she is half their bread and butter so they will put up with her nonsense.

Lottie and Zach seem like such a normal, young couple. Perhaps they will rub off on Zalfie.

Do you think Zoe is secretly hoping they are with them to capture the big proposal on film? I’m low key convinced that’s the reason behind her mental health issues. No ring and almost 30!
I found Lottie refreshing. Zalfie overpacking for a short trip to NYC whilst Lottie and Zack bought 1 suitcase each. Even Lottie looked perplexed about the amount of tit they had.

Reactions: 16
She is actually dressed like my gran. No kidding. Seemed really frail in this clip too. Working out for strength would do her the world of good. She walks around like her feet are too heavy for her.

gybug.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lottie wears docs so Zoe wears docs. OF COURSE.
In Alfies vlog he was also looking at docs :rolleyes:

Poppy & Sean have been demoted to back up friends now Zac & Lottie are the no1's to hang with right now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is actually dressed like my gran. No kidding. Seemed really frail in this clip too. Working out for strength would do her the world of good. She walks around like her feet are too heavy for her.

View attachment 63124
Someone as petite as her should not wear oversized clothes because it makes her look even more frail and unhealthy. And the same goes for wearing chunky shoes, it makes her feet look ridiculous, and totally out of proportion to everything else.

For all her money, the one thing she should have invested in most was a stylist to create outfits that actually work for her body, or maybe she should just stop dressing for Alfie because she used to have a style and dress for her petite frame well.

Reactions: 15
I don't think they flew them separately because you can see in Alfie's vlog that Lottie and Zack are sitting on the row next to them.
Zoe is really getting non first class flights, "slummin it"* in Brooklyn (Lower Manhattan) and bracing 1 degree cold just so Alfonso doesn't get close to Llttie

Wow

*I say that as we know princess pea head would prefer a Upper Manhattan Air BnB
remember the first part of the trip is gifted. So at minimum Alfie and kitties flights will have been paid for. And also their hotel rooms. So basically all zoe and Zach needed was a flight.

which reminds me. Has Alfie marked it as gifted/sponsored the little wanker?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looks like he’s falling asleep with boredom and she looks bloody ancient.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are the dickheads eyes always closed in their photos these days? Absolute bleeping wet wipe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve just seen that Fun for Louis guy and his girlfriend have uploaded those videos of Zoe,Alfie and themselves talking about daily vlogging and relationships. I would watch but the full version is an hour long so i’ll just save myself the pain and wait until someone writes a summary on here to decide😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 63124
But it’s street! She even rolled up her joggers like Alfie does to show off her sock-covered cankles!

I think we all dislike her new street look but Alfie seems to love it. He needs to get actual glasses and get his eyes checked.

Seeing Lotty and Zach in their vlogs is so refreshing. I like that Lotty doesn’t feel she needs to be a Poppy or Mark and clap and laugh at every single thing Zoe does. I like she’s low key and just seems to enjoy the moment. It really shows how annoying and out of touch Zalfie are in comparison.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.