Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice this woman in her vlog? She kept covering her face because Zoe kept filming. How do these people have no social awareness whatsoever? Just because they don’t mind being plastered all over the internet, doesn’t mean everyone else wants that too.View attachment 63296
I’d honestly hate that. And didn’t Alfie have a rant about people seeing him and trying to sneakily film... restaurants should ban people vlogging.
I’ve seen people in really expensive Michelin star type restaurants on blogs, loading critiquing food etc it’s gross

• Sad
Reactions: 14
For my shame, I'm a big fan of the black leather handbag she's using on this trip and she hasn't tagged it 😫 hopefully the first and last time she influences me.
she said in a vlog it’s from ‘ and other stories’

• Heart
Reactions: 7
20191210_210343.jpg

Clearly Zoe has nothing to do with the Zoella IG anymore. As if Queen of Waste cares about wrapping gifts more sustainably. Remember that disgusting amount of presents next to their tree last year, all wrapped in wrapping paper. Pretty sure this year isn't gonna be different. Ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Omg alfie hugged zoe from behind spontaneously in his vlog.. I actually got excited for her!! How bleeping sad.

I do think zoe making this effort is good for herself and it may help relationship ( not that she should need to change but lets b honest she needed to make the effort to do more, even if its for that fool)

Reactions: 11
Omg alfie hugged zoe from behind spontaneously in his vlog.. I actually got excited for her!! How bleeping sad.

I do think zoe making this effort is good for herself and it may help relationship ( not that she should need to change but lets b honest she needed to make the effort to do more, even if its for that fool)
What effort is that then?:unsure:

Reactions: 6
Vlogmas Day 7 (9) - Exploring Brooklyn

They wake up in New York! They were really tired so they were serious about not being disturbed in their sleep. Alfie turned on airplane mode and Zoe went all the way into her settings and turned off her notifications so she could get some sleep without people putting things in her calendar.

It's raining so she is really sad.

Lotty tells a riddle. They are all very proud of themselves for getting it. They eat breakfast at the hotel and then it is post yoga class. They liked it. Zoe shakes a lot. Zoe can stretch but she can't do the like core and exercise part- opposite to Alfie, no one could have guessed that. She was really glad Zach was struggling right along with her.

We learn that the card game from yesterday's instafeed was actually Lotty and Zach waiting for Alfie and Zoe.

Zalfie is the couple that everyone has to wait for. Alfie blames it on having to upload, but Zoe says it's not her fault in a conspiratorial whisper to the audience. We know how that Alfie is such a time waster right guys? not like good ole Zoe Punctuality Sugg.

They go out to see Brooklyn and Zoe is sad because it's like really raining. They see Brooklyn bridge. There's a big crowd around a k-pop group performing.

They find some pretty, magic trees in a market. The trees are in a restaurant and decide to get food. We get to look at everyone's food. Then they get cookie dough and cake batter ice cream. Honestly the cookie dough ice cream just looks like cookie dough and it looks delicious.

Zoe is back in the hotel room because Alfie and Lotty are off to work and Zach is staying out to film more in Brooklyn. Zoe is so excited because she loves American tv. It's so cool. She has to have a nap because she is worried if she doesn't she won't be able to stay awake for their plans later.

Apparently she didn't say the brand of her pants from when they were packing so there were loads of comments asking what it was. Imagine that, the one time she forgets to name a brand of anything she interacts with and it's something so important for everyone to know the brand of! Anyway they must be invisible comments or on one of her instagram posts because I scrolled through all the comments on her last two videos (cause there aren't that many lol) and saw two, one about the underwear she was packing and one about her joggers. I can't imagine being so concerned with what brand my favorite vlogger wears that I need her to tell me what brand of underwear she is is packing for her trip but now that she has told me I simply cannot live without this critical information. They are called Out from Under sold in Urban Outfitters and gives us a lovely tour of her underpants. Hurray!

Zach and Zoe go back to Shake Shack. Zoe attempts to remain hip to the fellow children and talk about the vibe or lack there of, but it doesn't work so she says there isn't really an atmosphere around Shake Shack.

They are very confused by cross walks because sometimes people let them go and sometimes people don't. Zoe is very proud of herself for walking there and back. They are going to the hotel to wait for Lotty and Alfie to return and she is annoyed because they both took the cards with them and she bets they didn't even play them. The day is saved because they bought a deck of cards and they weren't even expensive only 3.50!

They find a nice view and a record store on the way back. They go in a photobooth. It's so funnay! Zach seems like fun except he also says banging. They give them to Alfie and Lotty.

In bed. Miracle on 34th street on tv. She just can't seem to take her clothes off at night. She just gets so cosy and doesn't want tooooooooooo!

She really loves Brooklyn and that's today done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly the cookie dough ice cream just looks like cookie dough and it looks delicious.
the cookie dough IS just cookie dough. I had it the last time I went to New York-it’s unbaked cookie dough but they make it in a way that’s safe to eat raw. It’s delicious 😋

Reactions: 7
What effort is that then?:unsure:
Lol well shes in new york without poppy for a start , atleast went to get the pizza first night not stay in and order room service and hasnt used usual excuses for the yoga ... ok not major effort but anything would help

Reactions: 4
Dinner just Zoe and Zach last night and now breakfast this morning too! Looks like Alfie and Lotty have ditched them.
I was just watching her story and was thinking... all this alone time with Zach, maybe she will get the impression of what a nice boyfriend is actually like. Pouring her water for her for example. Yes, a very small gesture, but something thoughtful and polite - unlike frag. I'm not suggesting Zach is in anyway interesting in Zoe, but more just a decent human being. Maybe he even listens to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was just watching her story and was thinking... all this alone time with Zach, maybe she will get the impression of what a nice boyfriend is actually like. Pouring her water for her for example. Yes, a very small gesture, but something thoughtful and polite - unlike frag. I'm not suggesting Zach is in anyway interesting in Zoe, but more just a decent human being. Maybe he even listens to her?
Honestly I didn't really know who Zach was before this trip and he just seems like a decent guy. Maybe it'll be good for Alfie and Zoe to go on a trip with some more decent down to earth people.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I thought this same. Not that he’s interested in her but that Zoe might see how a normal man behaves when he’s not around alfie and see that she can do so much better.

Reactions: 17
Honestly I didn't really know who Zach was before this trip and he just seems like a decent guy. Maybe it'll be good for Alfie and Zoe to go on a trip with some more decent down to earth people.
I like Zach much more easy to watch then Sean.

Lol well shes in new york without poppy for a start , atleast went to get the pizza first night not stay in and order room service and hasnt used usual excuses for the yoga ... ok not major effort but anything would help
Well she's only without Poppy because she's tagged along to Alfies work trip. If it had been a proper holiday you can guarantee the whole gang of zoes puppets would be there.

Reactions: 13
That screams ‘Alfie is doing his best to shag Lottie all day and I know it but would never address it’.

The laugh she did at 11:51mins was soooooo weird

Basically at 11:40mins she said "We're back in the room. I say we. It's actually just me. Alfie has gone down to shoot some stuff with Mini with Lotty. The whole points hes obviously here"

Soooo passive aggressive

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.