Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe I missed them uploading. I didn't think they'd upload so early with the time change.

Vlogmas day 8 (6) Flying to New York

Zoe didn't think there would be any point putting mascara on before the flight and is worried she's forgetting something. Alfie for once is being kind and says she looks nice without mascara.

Zoe proves she does know how most people vlog and does a car montage rather than talking the whole way! It's a miracle.

They brought "an excessive amount of luggage." They talk about how different it is traveling in high traffic times vs not and Zoe's travel worries. Zoe shows us how saggy her butt looks in her lounge wear.

Then it's Lottie and Zach to the rescue. They arrive at the airport full of energy literally running through the airport. They do not have "an excessive amount of luggage." Alfie buys "a weeks food shop for the flight" because "it's a long flight."

Taxi to hotel time. They are staying in Brooklyn and she's excited to explore. However she is more excited to just into the bed in her hotel room. She shows us her balcony's view. It looks nice.

She's not super tired from the flight, so she has the energy to explore the hotel tonight maybe. She wants pizza obviously.

Someone has pushed her to explore (It's very cold. ) and go get the pizza rather than just the hotel, so they go find a cute little christmas tree stall and find a pizza place. She sounds so incredulous that it is open til 4am. Which considering everything closes at like 5 in Brighton does make sense but NYC is literally called the city that never sleeps.

(It's very cold.) Omg they decorated every window! Let's judge their decorations out of 10!

Alfie and Zach don't notice the girls stopped and Zoe wonders how long it would take them to get worried.

Verdict is in... the pizza is good. We can rest peacefully now.

Zoe is finally in the bed watching Shrek. She is so cold. They are going to do yoga tomorrow morning on the roof of the hotel. They do not sound excited.
It isn't that cold in NY right now, is Zoe ok? I just looked and it is 11 degrees and then 16 tomorrow? In fact, it is warmer than Brighton. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I normally just ignore the comments about them being miserable together or about to break up but this vlogmas has got me thinking he really is done. He always decorated the tree with her, it’s tradition and the whole on his shoulders crap too. Has Alfie checked out? 😱

Also LOL they flew Zach and Lottie out separately. Was this because they didn’t want to pay 1st class fairs for them or because Zoe was worried Alfie would spend 8 hours chatting to Lottie?
They flew out separately? No way. Unless Zalfie decided to pay for a 1st class upgrade and Zach and Lottie's decision was to not pay extra, that's really awful.

Zoe shows us how saggy her butt looks in her lounge wear.
I've posted this over on Alfie's thread as well but he actually tries to convince her it's not that bad. It's not that bad?!
zoe bum.png

I didn't know long and saggy butts were a thing now. In his vlog, he is genuinely excited she's wearing a tracksuit. I don't get Alfie at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've posted this over on Alfie's thread as well but he actually tries to convince her it's not that bad. It's not that bad?!
View attachment 63085
I didn't know long and saggy butts were a thing now. In his vlog, he is genuinely excited she's wearing a tracksuit. I don't get Alfie at all.
He says something like “it’s not that bad, it looks like you’re wearing a nappy” HAHAHAH

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 63085
Omg. It looks like an old person's saggy butt (you know The Hangover scene with the old man in the hospital?) or like she is wearing a diaper and tit herself. She should have worn fitted leggings, lol. Way more flattering.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think they flew them separately because you can see in Alfie's vlog that Lottie and Zack are sitting on the row next to them.

Reactions: 7
Someone has pushed her to explore (It's very cold. ) and go get the pizza rather than just the hotel, so they go find a cute little christmas tree stall and find a pizza place. She sounds so incredulous that it is open til 4am. Which considering everything closes at like 5 in Brighton does make sense but NYC is literally called the city that never sleeps.
To be fair, they don’t even live in Brighton which does at least have some stuff going on. They live in Hassocks/Hurstpierpoint which are about as quiet and sleepy as it gets!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair, they don’t even live in Brighton which does at least have some stuff going on. They live in Hassocks/Hurstpierpoint which are about as quiet and sleepy as it gets!
Yeah, I know the smaller the town in the UK the earlier things close, but they've been to NYC before and they've traveled a lot. The rest of the world is not like the UK in that sense. I was just surprised at how surprised she sounded when she said they were open til 4 am.

Reactions: 3
He says something like “it’s not that bad, it looks like you’re wearing a nappy” HAHAHAH
Of course, always has to throw in a 'cheeky little' dig. He already gave her the compliment that she looks good without mascara. Her one compliment quota for the day.

Omg in Alfie's vlog they're trying to jump over a pole for entertainment after lunch (with Alfie's 'super healthy body building' brownie). It's so bad. Then he steals spare tires and a skateboard from his friend Zach's car boot which is parked at Alfie's place. What an all around guy.

Of course, always has to throw in a 'cheeky little' dig. He already gave her the compliment that she looks good without mascara. Her one compliment quota for the day.

Omg in Alfie's vlog they're trying to jump over a pole for entertainment after lunch (with Alfie's 'super healthy body building' brownie). It's so bad. Then he steals spare tires and a skateboard from his friend Zach's car boot which is parked at Alfie's place. What an all around guy.
I think the pole thing is from a meme on tiktok - perfect for his pointless content
the tire and skateboard theft is not a good look

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't think they flew them separately because you can see in Alfie's vlog that Lottie and Zack are sitting on the row next to them.
Aah I haven’t seen the vlog I was going by her insta stories where it looked like she went back to the airport to pick them up.

Reactions: 2
I’m in NYC at the moment with my husband. Yesterday we did almost 30,000 steps, and we didn’t get a takeaway pizza 😂 it’s our third time here and we still don’t want to waste a moment by sitting in bed and/or playing cards.
The flight from Heathrow was 8 hours, it’s about 6 on the way back.
And yep it’s about 11 degrees today, very mild (Altho chucking it down) and tomorrow is going to be 17!! It’s really not cold.
If I see her over the next couple of days I will find it hard to not trip her up

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really like Lottie and Zach they seem like a low maintenance couple. I like the fact that when Zoe crouched down when the boys had walked off that Lottie didn't copy her. Its a shame that they haven't realised that Zalfie are trying to single white female them

Reactions: 20
I knew exactly what she was gonna say when she said ‘I want some food, preferably a pizza’, she‘s that boring and predictable. She’s making me hate autumn, she‘ll make me hate pizza next!

Reactions: 6
Oh. My. Gawd......
I mean.
oh. My. Gawd...
I mean.
oh. My. Gawd

i just posted this on Fleur DeForce’s thread,
I’ve watched both Zoe and Fleur for around the same amount of time,
their vlogmas and christmas content especially, and it’s so sad to see how much Fleur has grown and changed whilst still keeping her channel afloat! and to then see zoe playing out the same scenes from the same script she wrote five years ago, with different “friends” as her props and the same dumb ass boyfriend.

sad. So sad.

Reactions: 23
Oh. My. Gawd......
I mean.
oh. My. Gawd...
I mean.
oh. My. Gawd

i just posted this on Fleur DeForce’s thread,
I’ve watched both Zoe and Fleur for around the same amount of time,
their vlogmas and christmas content especially, and it’s so sad to see how much Fleur has grown and changed whilst still keeping her channel afloat! and to then see zoe playing out the same scenes from the same script she wrote five years ago, with different “friends” as her props and the same dumb ass boyfriend.

sad. So sad.
I love Fleur. Her life is unattainable for most but she doesn't try to be something she is not.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.