Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is she says on her IG post she had no anxiety going to the airport and flying to NY for 6 hrs but claims she got anxiety thinking about vlogmas which is put a camera in front of her face which she does regular. 😒
Sure but you can’t approach mental illness with the assumption it’s logical. You’ll never get anywhere. I’m not saying that to defend Zoe as much as challenging stereotypes which can be harmful for anyone. But I will say her vlogmas probably does have a fair bit of pressure attached to it. She peaked the year she did 24 days of zoella on the main channel alongside it.

The Anastasia one was just her mum the whole time saying that anyone with criticism is just jealous

really weird video
Gosh, it does sound awful. What’s worse than an entitled, delusional and largely talentless YouTuber? The pushy indulgent parent who made them like that ...

Reactions: 10
Is that what the kids call it nowadays eh... eh 😉😉😉

hilarious in Alfie’s vlog she’s “forgot” to take her sam....... vitamin shot.

zoe you eat tit, does it really matter 🤷‍♀️ Buying expensive supplements doesn’t over ride your diet of E numbers and additives you absolute idiot.
it is so typical of her lazy attitude. why bother tp cook and eat healthily when you could have a shot

Reactions: 4
Just watched some of the newest vlog, apart from everything she's just plain annoying. Reminds me of Emily canham with her affectations and exaggerated mannerisms. When she isn't talking about herself, she's making references to kids movies, humming, generally making weird noises. Why did she spend the evening in the hotel room watching a baking show on her own eating sweets

Reactions: 11
Another boring vlog Zac and Lottie are playing cards while waiting for Zoe and Alfie. Then she takes some pics with Zac in a photobooth (of course) :rolleyes: then she's in bed watching a xmas film. Oh and lovely knickers.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think she needs a good shag. She needs that release and then she might chill the duck out. Such a busy body witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sure but you can’t approach mental illness with the assumption it’s logical. You’ll never get anywhere. I’m not saying that to defend Zoe as much as challenging stereotypes which can be harmful for anyone. But I will say her vlogmas probably does have a fair bit of pressure attached to it. She peaked the year she did 24 days of zoella on the main channel alongside it.

Gosh, it does sound awful. What’s worse than an entitled, delusional and largely talentless YouTuber? The pushy indulgent parent who made them like that ...
True but I think she just used the MH excuse cause didn't film anything for vlogmas day 1.

Reactions: 5
Got a bit confused for a min at her latest grid post I was wondering why she’d posted a pic of Alfie and Lotty having an awkward cuddle? O no wait it’s her... 🤨

• Haha
Hey, long time lurker, first time poster! I have to admit I used to enjoy her vlogmas videos, but this year's vlogmas is just so sad to watch. You can literally see Alfie's not interested anymore, & he treats her like tit. She should date someone who's older than her & wants the same things, it's so obvious that she's getting depressed cause she wants to get married & have a baby. I kinda hope she'll realize that soon, but she's probably still hoping that he'll propose in NYC... also her outfits, I used to like her style, it looked good on her, but now... can she please stop dressing like that just for Alfie

Reactions: 17
Zoe's only doing Vlogmas because of the contracts and sponsorship deals that she had in place long before. It's certainly not for her fans (she's checked out on her fans/viewers ages ago), so that whole spiel about wavering on Vlogmas was a total lie. It wouldn't look good if she didn't do Vlogmas but her only videos in December were all ads. With Vlogmas she can be a bit more discreet.

There was one video I came across about a YT-er who made almost a million dollars last year and she has a much lower engagement than Zoe and much less followers (Ingrid Nilsen). She's based in America so I'm not sure how those figures translate compared to Zoe who is based in the UK. But that American YT-er made almost $1 million dollars so I can only imagine how much Zoe rakes in with her #ad and sponsored vlogs. The figures that Ingrid was talking about just made me sick considering how lackluster and lazy these YT-ers are. Especially Zoe. Here's the link if you guys are curious about Ingrid's earnings.

It's so deceptive that Zoe pretends she's into buying things at Homesense and that she would go there on any given day (without being sponsored), when we all know she's into the higher end lines like Oliver Bonas and West Elm. Or that she's giving most of her A to Z paid-for-hire friends stuff from Homesense. Stuff that was already free for Zoe and took no effort in terms of gifting. What an awesome boss.
TBF Ingrid is a pretty big youtuber and has been around for a long long time (back in the blair and elle days) and she was arguably one of the first people who started Vlogmas when she was still with Luke. I would've expected her to be a multi-millionaire.

TBF Ingrid is a pretty big youtuber and has been around for a long long time (back in the blair and elle days) and she was arguably one of the first people who started Vlogmas when she was still with Luke. I would've expected her to be a multi-millionaire.
I saw jackmaate say in his video mocking oli white for working at McDonald’s for 10 minutes for a brand deal that he’d get paid more than someone’s yearly salary there. So he’s getting 5 figures minimum just there.

alfie and Zoe are probably getting bigger fees than that. Wouldn’t suprise me if this mini deal with Alfie is 100k over the few things he’s done/doing with them.
It’s insane money.

for companies like ASOS and stuff they were promoting regularly they were probably on a monthly retainer

• Sad
I saw jackmaate say in his video mocking oli white for working at McDonald’s for 10 minutes for a brand deal that he’d get paid more than someone’s yearly salary there. So he’s getting 5 figures minimum just there.

alfie and Zoe are probably getting bigger fees than that. Wouldn’t suprise me if this mini deal with Alfie is 100k over the few things he’s done/doing with them.
It’s insane money.

for companies like ASOS and stuff they were promoting regularly they were probably on a monthly retainer
Frag is getting paid an absolute packet from this Mini deal, 💯% no brand is sending you to Shanghai and New York then laying pittance. He’s getting 100s if thousands for this.

That’ll be why he doesn’t give a duck about his YouTube CaReEr, the money is in the brand ads 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Frag is getting paid an absolute packet from this Mini deal, 💯% no brand is sending you to Shanghai and New York then laying pittance. He’s getting 100s if thousands for this.

That’ll be why he doesn’t give a duck about his YouTube CaReEr, the money is in the brand ads 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s just disgusting because Alfie doesn’t even drive a mini, has no intention of driving a mini and doesn’t even drive an electric car of any type despite being a millionaire.

I wish these companies would pick influencers who actually gave a tit about their brand and had the same ethics

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is Zoe going to wear pajamas the whole time they’re in New York? 👀 Why did she need so much luggage?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice this woman in her vlog? She kept covering her face because Zoe kept filming. How do these people have no social awareness whatsoever? Just because they don’t mind being plastered all over the internet, doesn’t mean everyone else wants that too. 1992FAF4-5813-4A0B-B2EF-86E64E10D5DD.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Did anyone else notice this woman in her vlog? She kept covering her face because Zoe kept filming. How do these people have no social awareness whatsoever? Just because they don’t mind being plastered all over the internet, doesn’t mean everyone else wants that too.View attachment 63296
They could have blurred out her face during editing but I guess that would be too much work. :rolleyes:

Ingrid used to be a big time YT-er. Her views are pretty low and she's lost a lot of momentum now. I think she's best known for morphing into her partners more so than Vlogmas these days. But yes, when she was with Luke she was definitely making bank; I have no doubt. Either way the figures these YT-ers are being paid is ridiculous and obscene. Especially when some of them (ahem Zalfie) certainly don't deserve it.

It’s just disgusting because Alfie doesn’t even drive a mini, has no intention of driving a mini and doesn’t even drive an electric car of any type despite being a millionaire.

I wish these companies would pick influencers who actually gave a tit about their brand and had the same ethics
This is my issue with Alfie working with Mini as well. I get Zoe working with them and she has done so in the past and owns a Mini but when has Alfie ever been passionate or a fan of the brand? Never. Alfie must be so excited to be in NY with Lotty... oh and the others. And he's there for their electric line but forgets to bring a reusable water bottle and you can see him holding a plastic water bottle when they go down to meet up with Zach and Lotty. I mean they brought a ridiculous amount of bags with them for the few days they're actually there and Zoe even managed to pack her useless fake glasses but he couldn't pack his reusable straw or water bottle. Interesting...
----------------------

Zoe being so surprised that NY bodegas have cats. It's not an authentic one if there isn't a shop cat! I'm surprised she actually hung out with Zach and was willing to explore a bit. She did seem more at ease with Zach and less of putting on a show. Not surprised Zoe went for pasta out of all the choices she could have gone for at the Time Out restaurant and then getting the same ice cream. It's NY, there's so much wonderful food to try out and she's just sticking to the same old same old. It never hurts to try something new!

Veryyyyy telling that Zoe's NY Vlogmas thumbnails are just of herself and Alfie needs the views so he resorts to affectionate Zalfie thumbnails.

Reactions: 12
For my shame, I'm a big fan of the black leather handbag she's using on this trip and she hasn't tagged it 😫 hopefully the first and last time she influences me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.