Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New York is maybe the only place outside of italy that it’s big part of the experience to eat lots of cheese and tomato pizza, Zoe’s in luck. We all know this would’ve the exact same scenario if it was her first night in Tokyo.
At least they didn’t get it delivered like I assumed, but the city is full of simple no frills pizza places open late, it’s surely much more fun and a people watching opportunity to do that ?
Plenty of places she could have gone and done that outside of her hotel room though - I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but only because Lottie and Zach are there and they seem quite active and adventerous and alf and Zoe won't want to miss out

Reactions: 2
New York is maybe the only place outside of italy that it’s big part of the experience to eat lots of cheese and tomato pizza, Zoe’s in luck. We all know this would’ve the exact same scenario if it was her first night in Tokyo.
At least they didn’t get it delivered like I assumed, but the city is full of simple no frills pizza places open late, it’s surely much more fun and a people watching opportunity to do that ?
Zoe Sugg, our little festive Mrs Christmas,
would rock up to the North Pole and ask Santa where the closest domino’s is. 🙄

She’s probably the first person to go to New York and think she can find better at home on deliveroo because that way she can watch Harry Potter.

Reactions: 14
Plenty of places she could have gone and done that outside of her hotel room though - I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but only because Lottie and Zach are there and they seem quite active and adventerous and alf and Zoe won't want to miss out
Yeah that was my point. It’s still boring and predictable but maybe not quite as boring and predictable as it could have been. There’s still time though!

I agree with you in hoping that the change (and upgrade) of company hopefully will encourage them to be slightly less boring than last time. I doubt it would be possible to be more...
And yes they both seem to want to impress zac and Lottie ...it’ll be interesting to see how the dynamic between them all plays out in the vlogs...

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think Zoe being into lounge wear atm is her attempt of dressing more street like Alfie wanted in a few vlogs back? Obviously, another aspect is that it’s because it’s more acceptable to wear than say her Christmas-themed onesie or pjs out in public or when she’s lounging at home.

Of course everyone’s style evolves over time but her using “banging” when describing her Zara shopping spree and now ‘wanting’ to go for a very casual look makes me think this is in someway to appease to Alfie more so than because she wants comfy clothes to wear- we knows she is in no short supply of clothes if we look at her overflowing walk-in closet.
When she said shes realised if she sticks to 4 or 5 colourways like beige, khaki, cream, black everything goes together no tit sherlock.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A straight guy that looks happy to be with Zoe.......

screenshot this because it might not happen again.

View attachment 63042

And pizza, obviously bleeping pizza 🙄
She looks happier with that guy in the picture than any picture she has ever posted with Alfie by her side
At least this guy looks into the camera and gives a full warm smile and leans in to her, acting all happy to take a picture with a lovely girl during his work shift.
Alfie would’ve closed his eyes and titled his head back and called it a day :/
I’m shipping this new couple :’)
let this be the year she leaves Alfie for a “Xmas tree guy” (a dream for her) that actually smiles around her Lolol #leavealfieinNY

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks happier with that guy in the picture than any picture she has ever posted with Alfie by her side
At least this guy looks into the camera and gives a full warm smile
let this be the year she leaves Alfie for a “Xmas tree guy” (a dream for her) that actually smiles around her Lolol #leavealfieinNY
almost certain it’s the pizza turning her on and getting her in a tizzy. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least this guy looks into the camera and gives a full warm smile and leans in to her, acting all happy to take a picture with a lovely girl during his work shift.
can we please add #leavealfieinNY to the thread title?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I fully support this new ship.

Okay, so did everyone see on Alfie's thread. They posted a good morning photo an hour ago so about noon and a photo of them playing (Future Self obviously) cards. Wonder where Lottie and Zach are. Maybe they are out and about doing something because they are on a trip to New York City.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I fully support this new ship.

Okay, so did everyone see on Alfie's thread. They posted a good morning photo an hour ago so about noon and a photo of them playing (Future Self obviously) cards. Wonder where Lottie and Zach are. Maybe they are out and about doing something because they are on a trip to New York City.
They’ve gone to New York and are sat playing cards, I’m not even surprised, I’m just frustrated. I’ve just had a few days in Edinburgh (their old Christmas favourite getaway) and honestly, I hated anytime I was wasting in the hotel no taking advantage of the holiday. They have too much money if they are happy to waste a holiday in an amazing city like NYC playing cards.

I’m so glad their views are really tanking and the number of minions is falling dramatically now. The end is in sight for these two. They just need to break up next.

Reactions: 19
They’ve gone to New York and are sat playing cards, I’m not even surprised, I’m just frustrated. I’ve just had a few days in Edinburgh (their old Christmas favourite getaway) and honestly, I hated anytime I was wasting in the hotel no taking advantage of the holiday. They have too much money if they are happy to waste a holiday in an amazing city like NYC playing cards.

I’m so glad their views are really tanking and the number of minions is falling dramatically now. The end is in sight for these two. They just need to break up next.
I'm the same way when I travel. I'm out super early and don't go back until after dinner. I don't get a ton of travel time so I'm not going to waste it hanging out in a hotel. I can't really travel with my friends because they get tired or don't want to be out all day like I do.
I can understand the appeal of planning a hanging out and being chill trip if you've been working hard and you want your trip to be a restful vacation without all the running about but that is hardly the case here.

Reactions: 9

When we go on holiday, I feel awful if we are stuck in the hotel. We were on holiday this summer and I got a cold and had to have a day in the hotel room as I felt so ill but it felt like such a waste. I made sure my fiance went out and did stuff as I didn't want him to be cooped up. There's nothing worse. The next day I still felt like tit but forced myself up and we went to museums, a park etc.

Reactions: 3
A short vlog I could actually get through. When I saw how many bags Lotty and Zach brought vs Alfie and Zoe... Guess which one is the more high maintenance couple... How long are they staying in New York, it was ridiculous. When I travel abroad I try to keep it light and pack only the essentials.

I hope Alfie gains a lot of weight on this trip. You know he's not even going to try to eat healthy. I bet Zoe ordered Margherita for her pizza? It seems the other three tried out different flavors.

Also, Zoe mentioned she's doing yoga the next morning... That was definitely not her or Alfie's idea at all.

Reactions: 7
Vlogmas Day 3 (2): Christmas Carols & Colonics

It's breakfast time in the Zalfie not a mansion and Zoe is eating a new thing. It's mince pie flavored porridge. It has raisins in it. Cue raisin/grape tangent. Alfie is playing kendama and making chicken soup because they don't have milk so he can't eat cereal, therefore he must eat soup for breakfast-there is no other option.

We have learned that Alfie opens his mouth when he farts- hurray.
We get to talk about the sandwich taste testing blog post and cafe nero.

Zoe liked the porridge until Alfie said he didn't and the flavor is too strong to eat a lot of, at which point she decides yes, the flavor is nice but too strong to eat more than a few bites of.

They have #couplegoalzzzz time, sat there not speaking just editing.

They are going to New York City on a gifted trip, please increase their engagement by telling them what to do while they are there and what to eat and please plan their trip for them, k thanks.

"We have to remember these calendars are for children."
Time to show you the coffee calendar I gave to Alfie.
Time to say a quote on my mirror about how being a good person is more important that being beautiful the irony of which is wasted on me.
Time to show you all the brands I'm wearing today.

We learn she calls Doc Martens "docked martens" and we hate it.

They go in to Brighton to buy more puzzle toys and talk about fudge and pickamix for way too long.
They play the puzzle games and eat together. They are VERY surprised that they are the first people to dinner. We get to learn about Zoe's favorite dinner at this restaurant and everything they have ordered.
(They have such a weird way of talking about what they are buying. Like, they have the exact same speech patterns when they are giving a makeup tutorial/talking about gifted products as when they are talking about what they decided to drink. It's bizarre.)

They sing Christmas Carols.

Alfie is cold so Zoe runs him a bath.

She is really into lounge wear, like high quality lounge wear guys.

Zoe and Mark put on accents that make me want to scream.
They watch tv together. They are just like that tv show duo. People tell them that. Tons of people tell them that guys. Loads.
They watch a vet checking on a cow and putting his arm up the cow's anoooos which is so funny they have to repeat it several times. Mark is confident they would have fun working on a farm. Zoe is realistic for once in her life and not thinking it's a good idea.

Then they finish up with a 5 minute conversation of colonics. Mark's douching habits are mentioned and the fear of people looking at your assholes.

#1 I think they need to learn that they don't need to include full conversations every single time and maybe try montages set to stock vlogging music or something to make these less horrible.
#2 I think they've seen a lot of the Zalfie break up rumors being flung about and are trying to be more coupley and apparent in each other's vlogs.
This is pure genius. I don’t need to watch their tit vlogs now

Reactions: 2
When I saw Poppy and Sean weren't going I was so pleased to see that Alfie and Zoe were having some time away just the two of them. Obviously not, there just has to be someone else there!

Reactions: 11
I can't believe I missed them uploading. I didn't think they'd upload so early with the time change.

Vlogmas day 8 (6) Flying to New York

Zoe didn't think there would be any point putting mascara on before the flight and is worried she's forgetting something. Alfie for once is being kind and says she looks nice without mascara.

Zoe proves she does know how most people vlog and does a car montage rather than talking the whole way! It's a miracle.

They brought "an excessive amount of luggage." They talk about how different it is traveling in high traffic times vs not and Zoe's travel worries. Zoe shows us how saggy her butt looks in her lounge wear.

Then it's Lottie and Zach to the rescue. They arrive at the airport full of energy literally running through the airport. They do not have "an excessive amount of luggage." Alfie buys "a weeks food shop for the flight" because "it's a long flight."

Taxi to hotel time. They are staying in Brooklyn and she's excited to explore. However she is more excited to just into the bed in her hotel room. She shows us her balcony's view. It looks nice.

She's not super tired from the flight, so she has the energy to explore the hotel tonight maybe. She wants pizza obviously.

Someone has pushed her to explore (It's very cold. ) and go get the pizza rather than just the hotel, so they go find a cute little christmas tree stall and find a pizza place. She sounds so incredulous that it is open til 4am. Which considering everything closes at like 5 in Brighton does make sense but NYC is literally called the city that never sleeps.

(It's very cold.) Omg they decorated every window! Let's judge their decorations out of 10!

Alfie and Zach don't notice the girls stopped and Zoe wonders how long it would take them to get worried.

Verdict is in... the pizza is good. We can rest peacefully now.

Zoe is finally in the bed watching Shrek. She is so cold. They are going to do yoga tomorrow morning on the roof of the hotel. They do not sound excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vlogmas Day 7 (5) - Packing for New York & Decorating the Tree

They are in Brighton. They go into a jewelry store and Alfie ignores Zoe the entire time. They go to breakfast with Sean and Poppy.

Breakfast tour!
Poppy's is too spicy and Zoe tells us what everyone has ordered. They talk about caffeine and Poppy can't figure out how to drink out of Zoe's cup.

Boots tour!

They go to Boots and buy things they must already have in their house. No way they don't. All the travel essentials. They travel so much how to they not have travel essentials. More like a chance to look at the Zoella shelf. Alfie and Sean play with a breast pump because they are infants so it's definitely for them and so silly.

They did more shopping at Zara because Zoe needs more clothes obviously but didn't video because that's not a brand deal or Zoella line plug.

They are back at home talking about eating lunch and Zoe can no longer finish any of her words. She must be too exhausted from the difficult and strenuous morning of going out to breakfast and shopping.

Zoe plays with Nala for once.

Tree tour!

They have a riveting discussion of how often one should change one's underwear and Alfie let's us know he's been wearing his for 4 days because just reverse it. don't you? He is excited to put on a new pair of socks and Zoe decides to make it all about her and talk about how hot and flushed she is. They talk about whether or not they have time to puts lights on and decorate tonight after Alfie's game, they don't want to put off til the next morning.

Ornament tour!

You know what they could have done. Decorate the tree while they are talking instead of sitting there talking about underwear and whether or not they will have time to decorate.

Packing tour!

Finally time to decorate the tree. They don't know if Alfie can get into the US tomorrow. Fingers crossed he can't! Alfie hangs out - watchin the boxin, while Zoe decorates.

They thought they are done but they forgot to put on the tree! No shoulder stand this year although she does offer to let Alfie hold her so she can do it though.

She is apparently planning to vlog tomorrow on the flight so she promises either the most boring vlog ever or great! Let's take a poll and see which one we think it will be.
I normally just ignore the comments about them being miserable together or about to break up but this vlogmas has got me thinking he really is done. He always decorated the tree with her, it’s tradition and the whole on his shoulders crap too. Has Alfie checked out? 😱

Also LOL they flew Zach and Lottie out separately. Was this because they didn’t want to pay 1st class fairs for them or because Zoe was worried Alfie would spend 8 hours chatting to Lottie?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.