Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone read the 20 things to do this December on her blog? WTF her viewers are mostly 14 yr olds yet she's on about drinking mulled wine and got a recipe for gingerbread vodka.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They're a bunch of pathetic clueless little CHILDREN!

The amount of unnecessary pointless tit she must buy in a week is INSANE.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 62845
I don’t know why she’s so happy to see her Zoella beauty junk at Boots and in the clearance section no less. #mybrand! #zoella #clearance

View attachment 62848
View attachment 62849
View attachment 62850
Alfie and Sean playing with a breast pump and you can tell they’re ready for fatherhood.
🤨 Because pumping is a fun game, I can imagine Alfie taking the piss about Zoe doing it, especially if she struggles (I do and it's horrible, I can literally get 6oz all day if I'm lucky and that's one feed)

Also, just because it's funny, the word piss just auto corrected to my mother in law's name 😂

Has anyone read the 20 things to do this December on her blog? WTF her viewers are mostly 14 yr olds yet she's on about drinking mulled wine and got a recipe for gingerbread vodka.
But she doesn't drink so how can that work??

1. Mulled cider with rum is wayyy better
2. Gingerbread vodka sounds amazing but I'm not giving her views, and I'd probs be drunk off the smell as I haven't has a drink since the start of the year 😂

🤨 Because pumping is a fun game, I can imagine Alfie taking the piss about Zoe doing it, especially if she struggles (I do and it's horrible, I can literally get 6oz all day if I'm lucky and that's one feed)

Also, just because it's funny, the word piss just auto corrected to my mother in law's name 😂

But she doesn't drink so how can that work??

1. Mulled cider with rum is wayyy better
2. Gingerbread vodka sounds amazing but I'm not giving her views, and I'd probs be drunk off the smell as I haven't has a drink since the start of the year 😂
Exactly Zoe who doesn't drink has got a recipe for gingerbread vodka. She clearly isn't writing the articles on her blog one of her paid friends I mean staff are 😆 and if that's the best '20 things to do' they can come up with god help us.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not at all into defending them in the slightest (these past vlogmas videos of hers have been the worst videos she's ever posted....That being said, this whole underwear discussion was clearly not serious. They do this new thing of joking in a serious manner, especially Alfie.
I know they're rank but this was definitely a joke.
When I originally commented it was based off a previous video recap, I had not watched the entire vlog at the time. Truthfully, it’s hard for me to sit through their Vlogmas in one sitting. I went back and actually watched the entire vlog saw that it was a joke but I have no doubt there’s a bit of truth to it. I’m sure he’s done the inside out underwear bit before. This is the same guy who had ringworm for a very long time... Alfie likes to look like he’s active and busy but he can be every bit as lazy as Zoe. Also, Zoe was protesting a bit too much when she said he was “joking”. Which gives me some pause lol.

Reactions: 6
When I originally commented it was based off a previous video recap, I had not watched the entire vlog at the time. Truthfully, it’s hard for me to sit through their Vlogmas in one sitting. I went back and actually watched the entire vlog saw that it was a joke but I have no doubt there’s a bit of truth to it. I’m sure he’s done the inside out underwear bit before. This is the same guy who had ringworm for a very long time... Alfie likes to look like he’s active and busy but he can be every bit as lazy as Zoe. Also, Zoe was protesting a bit too much when she said he was “joking”. Which gives me some pause lol.
I think he was probably joking about wearing his current underwear for 4 days-my brother has made very similar jokes, but I do think that he is the sort of person who wouldn't be super fussed if he ended up not having a fresh pair one day to change into sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
FB_IMG_1575864483744.jpg

If you or your staff are reading Zoe 👍👍

I actually know a guy who was with a girl for 7 years or so, she wanted everything, he said he would never do it. They broke up, he's now with a girl with a 4 year old and engaged after a year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think he was probably joking about wearing his current underwear for 4 days, but I don't think that he is the sort of person who would be super fussed if he ended up not having a fresh pair one day to change into.
Oh I agree he was joking. I didn’t initially catch it as I hadn’t finished the Vlogmas and went off your video recap (didn’t catch the context). Alfie and Sean goofing off in Boots put me off and my eyes hurt from rolling so much so I took a break. Really, kudos to you for watching it all the way through. My willpower is not that strong.

Well considering they like to eat in their bed all the time, have candy in their nightstands for midnight snacks... And if he can sleep in the same bed with Zoe’s unwashed ten day sewage hair. Really anything is possible, isn’t it? Especially now that he’s into emulating the disheveled I-just-woke-up-out-of-bed look. No doubt his personal hygiene is lacking to some degree. Maybe not four day underwear reversed but he didn’t pull that out of nowhere... he’s not funny or clever enough to be that quick on his feet with the “jokes”. Unless it’s at someone else’s expense and cruel.

Moch-a! Lol it's mo-cha unless it's an accent thing ! Yet another annoying thing !
Wait this is confusing and I’m even less sure what’s right.. it needs to be phonetic. So for clarification they say “mock-a” right ? And are you saying it’s ‘’mow-ka?’

Reactions: 5
They talked about the underwear situation because Zoe said you packed twice the number of underwear when you go a trip because you would go out,go back,shower to go out again,so you change your underwear more often on a trip.

I thought people just, you know, go out whole day and return late at night on a vacation but we know
she needs like a bed rest every 2 hours.
And then she needs to soak herself in a tub before she goes out.

Regardless it was such a pointless conversation

I'm sorry, you all have to see this, he grabbed his crotch for her!

20191209_195543.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.