Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They talked about the underwear situation because Zoe said you packed twice the number of underwear when you go a trip because you would go out,go back,shower to go out again,so you change your underwear more often on a trip.

I thought people just, you know, go out whole day and return late at night on a vacation but we know
she needs like a bed rest every 2 hours.
And then she needs to soak herself in a tub before she goes out.

Regardless it was such a pointless conversation

I'm sorry, you all have to see this, he grabbed his crotch for her!

View attachment 62993
I see her point with that. Depending on the type of holiday I’ll often go out through the day and go back for a shower and change before dinner/drinks or whatever

Reactions: 18
I'm reticent to agree with Zoe but depending on the type of holiday, can definitely be a 'change for dinner' type person! And often that'll be a quick shower and change.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone think Zoe being into lounge wear atm is her attempt of dressing more street like Alfie wanted in a few vlogs back? Obviously, another aspect is that it’s because it’s more acceptable to wear than say her Christmas-themed onesie or pjs out in public or when she’s lounging at home.

Of course everyone’s style evolves over time but her using “banging” when describing her Zara shopping spree and now ‘wanting’ to go for a very casual look makes me think this is in someway to appease to Alfie more so than because she wants comfy clothes to wear- we knows she is in no short supply of clothes if we look at her overflowing walk-in closet.

Reactions: 15
Also when he said 'theres something I need to say I haven't said today'
zoe-'that im beautiful'?
Alfie-'that im really lucky...lucky that I live in Brighton'
i rele cannot decide if he is either so clueless and self absorbed or really really mean

Reactions: 7
First night in NYC and already had takeaway pizza #1. I don't get it. We do long haul travel too and yes the flight is long and tiring but when we arrive somewhere, we often want to go out for dinner to a restaurant. The only place we didn't was in Germany as we arrived on a Sunday and they were closed. Haha. Maybe I wouldn't side-eye so much if we knew that they wouldn't have more takeaway pizza there but I am sure they will.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Plus the flight to New York isn’t that bad , nor is the jet lag in that direction and for most the excitement of being there gives them enough energy to at least go out for pizza. It’s the city that never sleeps ffs! I’m not saying they need to be partying till dawn but it’s such an a shame not to go out at all. Why would you spend your first evening in a new city ordering in?

Reactions: 10
Hii. I dont rarely comment but try and keep up with the threads now and again. 🤣

I went to new york in August. Saved up well over 6 months packed in so much work then to, to pay it off. But im so glad i went! We packed a lot in everyday. Out of the hotel by 9am and didn't t get back til 9 half 9. Think the sunday was only our quiet day as we had a bit of a lie in but we still managed to the natural history museum! When i got home i had 16 hours sleep! Which think was partly jet leg and from being so busy and. Ot really relaxing.

I just really hope these guys dont make new york boring as theyre vlogs are! Especially round this time of year where can see it being quite magical!

Also do these guys do anything for fun by themselves or does it have to be gifted for that? 🤔

Reactions: 15
Hii. I dont rarely comment but try and keep up with the threads now and again. 🤣

I went to new york in August. Saved up well over 6 months packed in so much work then to, to pay it off. But im so glad i went! We packed a lot in everyday. Out of the hotel by 9am and didn't t get back til 9 half 9. Think the sunday was only our quiet day as we had a bit of a lie in but we still managed to the natural history museum! When i got home i had 16 hours sleep! Which think was partly jet leg and from being so busy and. Ot really relaxing.

I just really hope these guys dont make new york boring as theyre vlogs are! Especially round this time of year where can see it being quite magical!

Also do these guys do anything for fun by themselves or does it have to be gifted for that? 🤔
They have the money to go to so many nice bars and restaurants. Do a helicopter ride. They can probably use their clout to get private stuff too.

bet Alfie spends the whole time fan boying outside Casey neistats office

this mini campaign about eco friendly isn’t half flyingrich people aroundon planes aren’t they

Reactions: 10
First night in NYC and already had takeaway pizza #1. I don't get it. We do long haul travel too and yes the flight is long and tiring but when we arrive somewhere, we often want to go out for dinner to a restaurant. The only place we didn't was in Germany as we arrived on a Sunday and they were closed. Haha. Maybe I wouldn't side-eye so much if we knew that they wouldn't have more takeaway pizza there but I am sure they will.
you HAVE to be joking?? you can literally get takeaway any night at home?!

Reactions: 5

Now that they have to disclose how many things are ads or gifted, I think it's becoming more and more clear that nearly every activity they do is an ad or gifted.

Reactions: 21
Wait, Zoe and Alfie are in New York now?
Drat! Perhaps they’ll miss out on voting Tory in the election 🗳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now that they have to disclose how many things are ads or gifted, I think it's becoming more and more clear that nearly every activity they do is an ad or gifted.
and thats exactly why they were salty about doing it - I bet they actually pay for VERY LITTLE outside of mortgage and bills/ car etc

she's 'pretty' sure thats the Empire State building.... sorry what?! she was their last year... everyone knows what it looks like anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
and thats exactly why they were salty about doing it - I bet they actually pay for VERY LITTLE outside of mortgage and bills/ car etc
Definitely. I think they are very worried about losing followers and fans when they see how little they actually spend and how much of their "content" is actually just an advertisement, and honestly they should be. It has been very revealing.

Reactions: 11
A straight guy that looks happy to be with Zoe.......

screenshot this because it might not happen again.

6F6121FB-1537-4A55-A7F8-1C60C9F43AAC.jpeg

And pizza, obviously bleeping pizza 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A straight guy that looks happy to be with Zoe.......

screenshot this because it might not happen again.

View attachment 63042

And pizza, obviously bleeping pizza 🙄
New York is maybe the only place outside of italy that it’s big part of the experience to eat lots of cheese and tomato pizza, Zoe’s in luck. We all know this would’ve the exact same scenario if it was her first night in Tokyo.
At least they didn’t get it delivered like I assumed, but the city is full of simple no frills pizza places open late, it’s surely much more fun and a people watching opportunity to do that ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.