Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8E318E26-58AA-4357-B79D-45FBF391DA40.png

I don’t know why she’s so happy to see her Zoella beauty junk at Boots and in the clearance section no less. #mybrand! #zoella #clearance

459CC675-003A-4A7B-A860-06AEAD7C5DF2.png

26073EC5-1D89-46E3-A27D-68FE99542D38.png

DCB007BF-4A6A-4228-9713-7863D6DB3B12.png

Alfie and Sean playing with a breast pump and you can tell they’re ready for fatherhood.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
That also means he hasn’t showered for 4 days, and if he has, he’s been putting the same underwear back on which is just utterly beyond lazy and disgusting.
Disgusting. They must stink.
View attachment 62845
I don’t know why she’s so happy to see her Zoella beauty junk at Boots in the clearance section no less. #mybrand! #zoella #clearance

View attachment 62848
View attachment 62849
View attachment 62850
Alfie and Sean playing with a breast pump and you can tell their ready for fatherhood.
So immature.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They actually discussed that about underwear? You change it every day... If you reverse it, the dirty part will go on the inside of your trousers, YUCK. If he wasn't joking, their hygiene is appalling.

Why wouldn't Alfie be able to get into the US?
Yeah didn’t realise this was a discussion to be had. Either you change them every day or your being a bit gross and you know it , surely ?
Vlogmas Day 7 (5) - Packing for New York & Decorating the Tree

They are in Brighton. They go into a jewelry store and Alfie ignores Zoe the entire time. They go to breakfast with Sean and Poppy.

Breakfast tour!
Poppy's is too spicy and Zoe tells us what everyone has ordered. They talk about caffeine and Poppy can't figure out how to drink out of Zoe's cup.

Boots tour!

They go to Boots and buy things they must already have in their house. No way they don't. All the travel essentials. They travel so much how to they not have travel essentials. More like a chance to look at the Zoella shelf. Alfie and Sean play with a breast pump because they are infants so it's definitely for them and so silly.

They did more shopping at Zara because Zoe needs more clothes obviously but didn't video because that's not a brand deal or Zoella line plug.

They are back at home talking about eating lunch and Zoe can no longer finish any of her words. She must be too exhausted from the difficult and strenuous morning of going out to breakfast and shopping.

Zoe plays with Nala for once.

Tree tour!

They have a riveting discussion of how often one should change one's underwear and Alfie let's us know he's been wearing his for 4 days because just reverse it. don't you? He is excited to put on a new pair of socks and Zoe decides to make it all about her and talk about how hot and flushed she is. They talk about whether or not they have time to puts lights on and decorate tonight after Alfie's game, they don't want to put off til the next morning.

Ornament tour!

You know what they could have done. Decorate the tree while they are talking instead of sitting there talking about underwear and whether or not they will have time to decorate.

Packing tour!

Finally time to decorate the tree. They don't know if Alfie can get into the US tomorrow. Fingers crossed he can't! Alfie hangs out - watchin the boxin, while Zoe decorates.

They thought they are done but they forgot to put on the tree! No shoulder stand this year although she does offer to let Alfie hold her so she can do it though.

She is apparently planning to vlog tomorrow on the flight so she promises either the most boring vlog ever or great! Let's take a poll and see which one we think it will be.
God these are great. Many have nobly stepped up as recappers over the years , mostly very funny but yours may be my favourite ever. Keep them coming !

Reactions: 6
Why wouldn't Alfie be able to get into the US?
They said an issue with his ESTA ('The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system used to determine the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)').

We need it to land on US soil etc. You just usually go online and buy it and it's connected to your passport electronically in some way. I've had a couple and once I forgot it'd run out and got it on a machine at the airport as they told me I'd not be able to board a US bound plane with it and if I did I wouldn't be allowed off the plane once landed 😂. No idea why he'd have an issue, perhaps he forgot?

Reactions: 3
They have a riveting discussion of how often one should change one's underwear and Alfie let's us know he's been wearing his for 4 days because just reverse it. don't you? He is excited to put on a new pair of socks and Zoe decides to make it all about her and talk about how hot and flushed she is.
He is vile. Disgusting. I am dry heaving. 🤢

I knew both their hygiene habits were subpar but this is just... no...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They said an issue with his ESTA ('The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is an automated system used to determine the eligibility of visitors to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP)').

We need it to land on US soil etc. You just usually go online and buy it and it's connected to your passport electronically in some way. I've had a couple and once I forgot it'd run out and got it on a machine at the airport as they told me I'd not be able to board a US bound plane with it and if I did I wouldn't be allowed off the plane once landed 😂. No idea why he'd have an issue, perhaps he forgot?
Ah yeah, I am from the UK originally so have had to get one. Bit silly if he forgot about it. Must have been fine otherwise, he probably wouldn't have been allowed on the plane.

Reactions: 5
How the hell do you forget to renew your ESTA if you’re a seasoned traveller to the States? It would be the first thing I’d focus on, do they realise how strict it is there? I went for the first time a couple months ago and was so worried that my ESTA would be invalid at the last minute or something, but there he is talking bollocks about it and messing about with breast pumps instead of trying to sort it out.

Reactions: 10
Wow, Alfie didn't put Zoe on his shoulders to put the star on the top of the tree this year 😲 he struggled to get it on straight, and Zoe asks if he wants her to get it, he says no, you're shorter than me, she says "no, but you could hold me" and he straight up ignores her 🤣 so much for tradition!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He is vile. Disgusting. I am dry heaving. 🤢

I knew both their hygiene habits were subpar but this is just... no...
I'm not at all into defending them in the slightest (these past vlogmas videos of hers have been the worst videos she's ever posted....That being said, this whole underwear discussion was clearly not serious. They do this new thing of joking in a serious manner, especially Alfie.
I know they're rank but this was definitely a joke.

Reactions: 17
Can’t watch any more of her vlogmas if Sean is in them. He’s like an over grown child.. SO annoying. Shame she doesn’t go back home more this time of year and spend time with her friends from there, I’m sure one year she did visit them and she was like a different person whilst with them. They all seemed so mature and down to earth and Zoe actually behaved normal around them.

Reactions: 9
Would definitely say she’s trying to copy Stacey Dooley’s look in their vlog..:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.