Zoe Sugg #11 Christmas is cancelled! Mrs Claus and Santa are staying in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am struggling to watch any of their videos anymore even for a few minutes, they make me so so angry!!! 😠

Screenshot_20191208_085921.jpg

Not trying to be mean but honestly her face is so so haggard for her age those crow's feet!! I can't believe how rapidly she's ageing.

Alfie cannot even stand to look at her, you can tell he's imagining she's someone else or feeling repulsed by touching her he has to close his eyes to pretend.

She however looks desperate, it's so sad really even though they're both total c**ts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Mark looked like he was so over hanging out with her. 8am shopping at Homesense, he was finished at 9:15am with one basket, spent under the "budget"..
I think he practically went out of pity that she had noone to go with
PicsArt_12-08-05.24.31.jpg

20191208_171719.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like, I am so like, that “extra” basic witch like, and like, I’m not mad about it like....
The holiday, you could write the “Zoe” script at this point.

I am glad that depression is clearing up and Zoe got out of bed!!

C27BED10-5139-459F-855F-85B75FE34EDB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Decorating even ONE tree can be tedious especially when there’s about 3 or 4 people arguing over it at once. She must have an obscene amount of decorations just for this moment.

Reactions: 7
And not just any Christmas movie, The Holiday - which she JUST watched at her #sponsored office movie night on the new TV they so desperately needed lol
God how boring can you get! no wonder Marks losing the will to live in her company 😆

Reactions: 13
How has their TV not overheated & died out by now? Is their fireplace vented outside & only for looks, not warmth? I don’t see a vent or ever hear a fan running.

Reactions: 5
How has their TV not overheated & died out by now? Is their fireplace vented outside & only for looks, not warmth? I don’t see a vent or ever hear a fan running.
Is it one of those fancy electric ones? I think they have a real log burner in there conservatory

Is it one of those fancy electric ones? I think they have a real log burner in there conservatory
I hope somebody knows the answer to this as I would love one! I can only have electric though and there is no way that its electric as I've been to every fireplace shop in Manchester haha. If its gas though.. how does it not burn the tv?

Can we take a moment to think of that beautiful AGA that has never seen a home cooked meal in it.

😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Every time I watch her intro, I imagine thats her walking away proudly from Alfie and her scarily codependent lifestyle and embracing single life and adulthood with Nala. Then Alfie's face shows up in the clips...ughh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vlogmas Day 7 (5) - Packing for New York & Decorating the Tree

They are in Brighton. They go into a jewelry store and Alfie ignores Zoe the entire time. They go to breakfast with Sean and Poppy.

Breakfast tour!
Poppy's is too spicy and Zoe tells us what everyone has ordered. They talk about caffeine and Poppy can't figure out how to drink out of Zoe's cup.

Boots tour!

They go to Boots and buy things they must already have in their house. No way they don't. All the travel essentials. They travel so much how to they not have travel essentials. More like a chance to look at the Zoella shelf. Alfie and Sean play with a breast pump because they are infants so it's definitely for them and so silly.

They did more shopping at Zara because Zoe needs more clothes obviously but didn't video because that's not a brand deal or Zoella line plug.

They are back at home talking about eating lunch and Zoe can no longer finish any of her words. She must be too exhausted from the difficult and strenuous morning of going out to breakfast and shopping.

Zoe plays with Nala for once.

Tree tour!

They have a riveting discussion of how often one should change one's underwear and Alfie let's us know he's been wearing his for 4 days because just reverse it. don't you? He is excited to put on a new pair of socks and Zoe decides to make it all about her and talk about how hot and flushed she is. They talk about whether or not they have time to puts lights on and decorate tonight after Alfie's game, they don't want to put off til the next morning.

Ornament tour!

You know what they could have done. Decorate the tree while they are talking instead of sitting there talking about underwear and whether or not they will have time to decorate.

Packing tour!

Finally time to decorate the tree. They don't know if Alfie can get into the US tomorrow. Fingers crossed he can't! Alfie hangs out - watchin the boxin, while Zoe decorates.

They thought they are done but they forgot to put on the tree! No shoulder stand this year although she does offer to let Alfie hold her so she can do it though.

She is apparently planning to vlog tomorrow on the flight so she promises either the most boring vlog ever or great! Let's take a poll and see which one we think it will be.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know this should be on Alfie’s thread but the pair of them just blend into one singular, boring existence at this point. He didn’t get the chance to upload his vlog... yet he’s using wifi on the plane to post a story explaining that? Just upload it now ffs how bloody lazy!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
i’m so pleased you post what happens in the vids because i literally CAN NOT STAND alfies voice, it makes me want to vomit all over my own face

• Haha
Reactions: 16

They are in Brighton. They go into a jewelry store and Alfie ignores Zoe the entire time. They go to breakfast with Sean and Poppy.

Breakfast tour!
Poppy's is too spicy and Zoe tells us what everyone has ordered. They talk about caffeine and Poppy can't figure out how to drink out of Zoe's cup.

Boots tour!

They go to Boots and buy things they must already have in their house. No way they don't. All the travel essentials. They travel so much how to they not have travel essentials. More like a chance to look at the Zoella shelf. Alfie and Sean play with a breast pump because they are infants so it's definitely for them and so silly.

They did more shopping at Zara because Zoe needs more clothes obviously but didn't video because that's not a brand deal or Zoella line plug.

They are back at home talking about eating lunch and Zoe can no longer finish any of her words. She must be too exhausted from the difficult and strenuous morning of going out to breakfast and shopping.

Tree tour!

They have a riveting discussion of how often one should change one's underwear and Alfie let's us know he's been wearing his for 4 days because just reverse it. don't you? He is excited to put on a new pair of socks and Zoe decides to make it all about her and talk about how hot and flushed she is. They talk about whether or not they have time to puts lights on and decorate tonight after Alfie's game, they don't want to put off til the next morning.

Ornament tour!

You know what they could have done. Decorate the tree while they are talking instead of sitting there talking about underwear and whether or not they will have time to decorate.

Packing tour!

Finally time to decorate the tree. They don't know if Alfie can get into the US tomorrow. Fingers crossed he can't! Alfie hangs out - watchin the boxin, while Zoe decorates.

They thought they are done but they forgot to put on the tree! No shoulder stand this year although she does offer to let Alfie hold her so she can do it though.

She is apparently planning to vlog tomorrow on the flight so she promises either the most boring vlog ever or great! Let's take a poll and see which one we think it will be.
They actually discussed that about underwear? You change it every day... If you reverse it, the dirty part will go on the inside of your trousers, YUCK. If he wasn't joking, their hygiene is appalling.

Breakfast tour!

Boots tour!

Tree tour!

Ornament tour!

Packing tour!

Why wouldn't Alfie be able to get into the US?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
They actually discussed that about underwear? You change it every day... If you reverse it, the dirty part will go on the inside of your trousers, YUCK. If he wasn't joking, their hygiene is appalling.

Why wouldn't Alfie be able to get into the US?

That also means he hasn’t showered for 4 days, and if he has, he’s been putting the same underwear back on which is just utterly beyond lazy and disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.