Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reported me for making the creams I lost my business 😢 I’ve been making them myself for over 20 years I use to make for family and friends and then started selling them for half the price she charge and still made a little living I was told it was more or less her reported my creams my creams where not tested am not going to lie but they were near exact ingredients she used and my jars where a lot bigger she was that jealous that she reported me because she wanted it all for herself the thing is the ingredients where used in a Egyptian times even Cleopatra used the Shea butter.
Am thinking of doing classes on intragam showing how to make the creams for home use for free you can honestly make them for so little would anyone be interested if I did ?
wow I’m so sorry to hear this! People can’t stand having a bit of competition but thats life! Do asda try and destroy Tesco because they sell the same products?! I had it when I first started my Etsy shop, I had an Instagram page and there seemed to be a huge boom of small business owners who thought they were above everyone else and no one else could make products similar to theres! If they did they would shame them! I once had a small business owner message me saying I copied her designs, I looked back to my first Instagram post and hers and I had posted about a year before her, so it was actually me that did the designs first, she just couldn’t stand it that another shop was successful using the same designs she had chosen to use 🤷🏽‍♀️ People need to get on with what they are doing and not worry about what others are doing! So many people on social media think they are above the rest of us and once those follower numbers start to go up it soon goes to their heads unfortunately!

Reactions: 1
She reported me for making the creams I lost my business 😢 I’ve been making them myself for over 20 years I use to make for family and friends and then started selling them for half the price she charge and still made a little living I was told it was more or less her reported my creams my creams where not tested am not going to lie but they were near exact ingredients she used and my jars where a lot bigger she was that jealous that she reported me because she wanted it all for herself the thing is the ingredients where used in a Egyptian times even Cleopatra used the Shea butter.
Am thinking of doing classes on intragam showing how to make the creams for home use for free you can honestly make them for so little would anyone be interested if I did ?
I would be interested, let me know if you go ahead

Yes, let me know please

Last edited:
I really don’t understand the hype myself. The reviews are sensational- they sound like miracle creams. I thought it justified the extremely big price tag. But they didn’t have a magical effect on me and just felt like I was slavering myself with Shea butter.

I’m guessing they must work wonders for some- otherwise how would this company get thousands of orders every single week? 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s a complete sham all of it. Every day crap about self love quoting books I doubt she’s ever read. All this positivity shite has been done before by many to the point it’s now more annoying than anything else! By what everyone is saying these are simple cheap creams which she is claiming are some kind of secret recipe that only she can ever make and she won’t ever sell in shops. She’s robbing people blind!
But why do so many people fall for it? It’s crazy. There are so many other small businesses out there, being ran by individuals who are educated in cosmetology science, who don’t reach this level of following 🤷🏼‍♀️

I tried the products again after doubting myself. Nope, still greasy. Absolute rip off. I personally believe there needs to be an element of science and research when making bold claims like she does. Avocado and aloe is NOT like botox in a jar. Also, her scrub although makes your skin feel nice, sugar can be too harsh and can make tiny tears/damage to skin. Similarly to walnut pieces/St Ives scrub.

Totally forgot about this thread I posted on it a while back and I tried the scrub and the green cream, scrub smelt nice but don’t think it done much? Green cream was super greasy and made my skin feel totally clogged up, I left an average review and im pretty sure it got deleted! She is absolutely raking it in too, new house, ‘bee’ house place where she makes the creams now and drives a 4x4 Porsche. Fair play to her but it’s totally wrong to delete any negative reviews, people are spending their hard earned and I bet a lot are pretty disappointed when they don’t get amazing results!

Reactions: 2
Negative reviews have 100% been deleted. I don't know how as I didn't think you were allowed but they have as I read a few myself. 'The Lab' makes me sa to vom. She blends very cheap and basic ingredients and flogs them for an extortionate price tag. Pure greed.

• Haha
Totally forgot about this thread I posted on it a while back and I tried the scrub and the green cream, scrub smelt nice but don’t think it done much? Green cream was super greasy and made my skin feel totally clogged up, I left an average review and im pretty sure it got deleted! She is absolutely raking it in too, new house, ‘bee’ house place where she makes the creams now and drives a 4x4 Porsche. Fair play to her but it’s totally wrong to delete any negative reviews, people are spending their hard earned and I bet a lot are pretty disappointed when they don’t get amazing results!
Can companies really delete bad reviews? I didn’t know that 😱. I’ve just looked on Trustapilot, there’s a few bad still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm all for body positivity but I'm sure we are seeing more of her body than of her products lately

• Haha
When is this fraud going to stop sharing posts that she has stolen from other people but doesn’t ever include their name or give them credit for pieces they have written?
Is this even legal?
This isn’t just a one off either
She really is the dregs

This one was the best one.
Claiming her son wrote this poem, when she must of known her super 6 year old son wrote one bleeping line ‘I’m the buzz of the bee’ 😂
Posted a pic of some of the comments where she laps it all up how amazingly intelligent her son is, as well as the original poem you can find online.
Worth a read just for the laugh.

I did think it may of been written at school by her son, and perhaps she was unaware he’d only written one line, but as his mother surely you would definitely know if your 6 year old was this kind of literal genius.

Going on her other posts though, my money would just go on the fact she knew about his one line which unsurprisingly is about a ‘bee’ 😂

She really isn’t the brightest if she thinks everyone buys in to this tit, and she really should realise plagiarism is a criminal act.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
👏🏻HER👏🏻CREAMS👏🏻ARE👏🏻OVERPRICED 👏🏻BASIC👏🏻BUTTERS
And my guess is the recipes were more than likely stolen somewhere off the internet, with absolutely nothing original about them, probably the idea came from an overseas company like the US so nobody ever finds where the idea came from lol.
Hope she has a wonderful week with her passive aggressive and manipulative posts of how she’s so kind and empathetic, and always surrounded by such wonderful people, because if you haven’t noticed, everything is always so ‘wonderful’ 😂🤮

• Haha
Never knew this woman had a thread

I bought her green cream last year and didn’t realise how small the bloody jar was that cos me £17! Then 2.95 for delivery and it’s smaller than my miniature jam jar!

I have awful eczema and saw it as a miracle product to stop the itching, well it was total crap! Greasy and made my skin really inflamed and sore

awful stuff I’d never buy from her again!
937D71C8-503A-4602-8B39-3802E7FA5E0D.jpeg

• Wow
Never knew this woman had a thread

I bought her green cream last year and didn’t realise how small the bloody jar was that cos me £17! Then 2.95 for delivery and it’s smaller than my miniature jam jar!

I have awful eczema and saw it as a miracle product to stop the itching, well it was total crap! Greasy and made my skin really inflamed and sore

awful stuff I’d never buy from her again!
View attachment 775371
But a little bit goes a long way 😂🙄
Wait till the shite miracle serums are released that will be nothing more than a copycat recipe from the bigger brands that she will no doubt try and rip people off for.
Lucy Bee must of been proper pissed when Zoe fraud Bee came along but poor fraud Bee still can’t keep up with Lucy Bee’s line of products 😂

• Haha
I've googled and there are lots of recipes for making creams with Shea Butter, would love to know what recipe she uses. I would make my own cream

Yes but I'm not sure in what proportions

The Green Cream
Butyrospermum
Parkii butter
Citrus Aurantium
Dulcis Flower Oil
Spirulina platenis extract
Zinc Oxide
Prunis Amygdalus dulcis kernal oil
Melchelia Champaca Flower Oil
Cannabis Sativo Seed Extract
It's in tiny writing, I'm off now to google those ingredients , I thought it was primarily Shea Butter, but it would seem not

A while back she claimed her creams have SPF properties.... she has now backtracked to say she recommends using a SPF now. Think she reads here...

Yes but I'm not sure in what proportions

The Green Cream
Butyrospermum
Parkii butter
Citrus Aurantium
Dulcis Flower Oil
Spirulina platenis extract
Zinc Oxide
Prunis Amygdalus dulcis kernal oil
Melchelia Champaca Flower Oil
Cannabis Sativo Seed Extract
It's in tiny writing, I'm off now to google those ingredients , I thought it was primarily Shea Butter, but it would seem not
Could just have a play around with the ingredients till you get it right, after all she apparently did the same 😂

A while back she claimed her creams have SPF properties.... she has now backtracked to say she recommends using a SPF now. Think she reads here...
Definitely reads here. Every now and again she will post something trying to defend what’s said about her and tries to hide her anger with quotes she’s nicked off Google, passing them off as her own with things like: ‘you can be the juiciest ripest peach but there will still be someone who doesn’t like you’ she’s so bleeping desperate for adoration it’s NOT normal.
In this case it’s actually better to give her as little attention as possible because she exploits it for extra smoke blown up her arse and to be told how much of a wonderful human being she is 😂
Just to add the best thing I ever read on one of her posts was someone commenting on her marvellous stolen quote as to how brilliant she is with words. One of her staff replied that she was considering writing a book 🤣
I was dying. A book full of plagiarism, go on then girl knock yourself out 😆

Last edited: