Zoe Bee Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any of the creams really, I know the main ingredient is Shea Butter, I can get hold of that and I'm sure if I could get the combination of other ingredients, I could replicate the creams for a fraction of the cost. The creams are good but getting expensive

Reactions: 1
Perhaps the trickiest thing about making your own beauty potions, room sprays, etc. is getting the formula right. Well, that and choosing the right preservatives ... I used to use Germaben and Phenonip in my creations with a good level of success (they kept the products fresh without interfering with the formulas). Essential oil blends always fare better in glass bottles or containers.

If you're selling to others, it becomes a minefield ... you have to consider allergies, things certain people should avoid (e.g., pregnant women and some essential oils) ... others copying your recipes will be the least of your worries.

If someone could make or recommend an alternative to the Amethyst cream that would be great. I was so tempted to purchase but her extortionate pricing has put me off - plus her customer service refused to answer what the carrier oil for the lavender was as it's "top secret" and makes it herself😂
I have done some searching and found this amazing company where I'm going to purchase soon. The lady makes the exact same creams apart from the amethyst and the veggie souffle but for a more reasonable price! I've compared the ingredients where it is pretty much identical apart from she uses almond oil instead of jojoba.
Hope this helps anyone wanting a more affordable alternative plus boosting a small business😊

Reactions: 4
Perhaps the trickiest thing about making your own beauty potions, room sprays, etc. is getting the formula right. Well, that and choosing the right preservatives ... I used to use Germaben and Phenonip in my creations with a good level of success (they kept the products fresh without interfering with the formulas). Essential oil blends always fare better in glass bottles or containers.

If you're selling to others, it becomes a minefield ... you have to consider allergies, things certain people should avoid (e.g., pregnant women and some essential oils) ... others copying your recipes will be the least of your worries.
I'd just be wanting to make it for myself

If someone could make or recommend an alternative to the Amethyst cream that would be great. I was so tempted to purchase but her extortionate pricing has put me off - plus her customer service refused to answer what the carrier oil for the lavender was as it's "top secret" and makes it herself😂
I have done some searching and found this amazing company where I'm going to purchase soon. The lady makes the exact same creams apart from the amethyst and the veggie souffle but for a more reasonable price! I've compared the ingredients where it is pretty much identical apart from she uses almond oil instead of jojoba.
Hope this helps anyone wanting a more affordable alternative plus boosting a small business😊
Thank you!

Last edited:
If someone could make or recommend an alternative to the Amethyst cream that would be great.
Its smoke and mirrors, it's literally just Shea butter with zinc, a few drops of lavender oil, acai extract and black currant extract.
And I mean a few drops. If you levelled off a shot glass with Shea, you want no more than 2ml of lavender I'd say, just enough of the extracts to get the right texture and colour. I suspect the blackcurrant and acai are for as much for colour as skin benefits however they do have many.
As for the amethyst crystal, there will likely be enough to cover a pin head. Does it really sound like a good idea to rub crushed/powdered stone into your face?! Its bollocks, it has absolutely no benefit to the skin, its actually pretty terrible.
You can buy most of these things on amazon, or here or here and crushed amethyst on etsy but I really wouldn't do that. They are not expensive ingredients at all given the quantity you need.

Its smoke and mirrors, it's literally just Shea butter with zinc, a few drops of lavender oil, acai extract and black currant extract.
And I mean a few drops. If you levelled off a shot glass with Shea, you want no more than 2ml of lavender I'd say, just enough of the extracts to get the right texture and colour. I suspect the blackcurrant and acai are for as much for colour as skin benefits however they do have many.
As for the amethyst crystal, there will likely be enough to cover a pin head. Does it really sound like a good idea to rub crushed/powdered stone into your face?! Its bollocks, it has absolutely no benefit to the skin, its actually pretty terrible.
You can buy most of these things on amazon, or here or here and crushed amethyst on etsy but I really wouldn't do that. They are not expensive ingredients at all given the quantity you need.
It’s a complete sham all of it. Every day crap about self love quoting books I doubt she’s ever read. All this positivity shite has been done before by many to the point it’s now more annoying than anything else! By what everyone is saying these are simple cheap creams which she is claiming are some kind of secret recipe that only she can ever make and she won’t ever sell in shops. She’s robbing people blind!

She sells her SMALLEST 'gold cream' for £26.50. Looking at the ingredients, it's pretty much shea, jojoba oil, orange oil, ylang-ylang and gold leave (which genuinly is pennies when bought in bulk) its certainly not a miracle product, I tried and persisted... money down the drain.

Reactions: 2
I was sure her ingredients in her creams don’t warrant their price tags. She claims to source her Shea butter from Ghana and has also mentioned there will be price changes due to sourcing better ingredients 😆 she must think people are completely thick as tit!
I do so hope she gets investigated one day over her little potions that could potentially harm someone since they’ve not been dermatologically tested and she and staff give out skin advice without any kind of cosmetology knowledge other than what they’ve read on Google!
How do we know they havnt been tested ? She wouldn't be able to sell them without a CPSR

Thoughts on this!?

‘Told off’ for posting too much self love, or told off for all the filtered vain selfies........orrrr just reading your thread on here ZB!?
Oooh none of the above and she just wants engagement and attention? Could be any to be honest 🤣🤣🤣 she posted heavily filtered selfish for a LONG time and continues to do so. When she doesn't, it's clear she's found good lighting and covers half her face in hair

• Haha
In that most recent picture she’s shared, isn’t the girl wearing make up in the second photo?!

• Haha
  • Wow
I brought some of her products in the past and they are really just the same Shea butter with a slightly different ingredient they feel the same and work the same IMO, I don’t think they’re worth the money but that’s just me.

Oooh none of the above and she just wants engagement and attention? Could be any to be honest 🤣🤣🤣 she posted heavily filtered selfish for a LONG time and continues to do so. When she doesn't, it's clear she's found good lighting and covers half her face in hair
I’m all for a bit of self love but with her it looks like she can’t help but love thyself and post thyself continuously, she doesn’t smile either just looks like a deer caught in headlights 😬 her products should be selling themselves by now surely and no amount of z listers such as Malin, Lauren Goodger and Jess Wright (washed up reality stars) can be helping her. Completely wrong market! At least sponsor someone current 🤦🏼‍♀️😆

I brought some of her products in the past and they are really just the same Shea butter with a slightly different ingredient they feel the same and work the same IMO, I don’t think they’re worth the money but that’s just me.
I have a friend and who is African, they put me onto Shea Butter, I buy it from an African shop, really cheap, Shea butter is the main ingredient in Zoes creams , I was told to mix it with a little oil or water in a liquidiser

The latest video... I am bored of the 'little old me' posts. She's charging an obscene amount of money for a very basic cream with bold claims. She's raking it in, she's clever with what she's doing and the self deprecating posts make me vom. I've tried the creams, they are basic. She has had bad reviews, they have miraculously been removed from her page...

The latest video... I am bored of the 'little old me' posts. She's charging an obscene amount of money for a very basic cream with bold claims. She's raking it in, she's clever with what she's doing and the self deprecating posts make me vom. I've tried the creams, they are basic. She has had bad reviews, they have miraculously been removed from her page...
I think from the way she over shares that she may not be mentally all there? She is worth a follow just for the amusement alone with her daily try hard positive posts and in the next breath can’t handle an unhappy customer 🙄Constantly talking about herself on a business page just isn’t normal in the way she does it I don’t care how much she talks about never wanting her brand to be faceless, I can’t work out if she wants a pity party half the time or a sale!?
Anyone else see that post when her grandmother died and in the same post she wrote about how she had a bad weekend because her grandmother had died but in the same post wrote how she’d had to have a tooth out?!? Correct me if I’m wrong, but why would any of that come out in the same breath let alone the same post about a bad weekend?! Something like that must of felt so insensitive to the rest of her family. After I saw that I realised she’s a few sarnies short of a picnic

I'd just be wanting to make it for myself

Thank you!
She reported me for making the creams I lost my business 😢 I’ve been making them myself for over 20 years I use to make for family and friends and then started selling them for half the price she charge and still made a little living I was told it was more or less her reported my creams my creams where not tested am not going to lie but they were near exact ingredients she used and my jars where a lot bigger she was that jealous that she reported me because she wanted it all for herself the thing is the ingredients where used in a Egyptian times even Cleopatra used the Shea butter.
Am thinking of doing classes on intragam showing how to make the creams for home use for free you can honestly make them for so little would anyone be interested if I did ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She reported me for making the creams I lost my business 😢 I’ve been making them myself for over 20 years I use to make for family and friends and then started selling them for half the price she charge and still made a little living I was told it was more or less her reported my creams my creams where not tested am not going to lie but they were near exact ingredients she used and my jars where a lot bigger she was that jealous that she reported me because she wanted it all for herself the thing is the ingredients where used in a Egyptian times even Cleopatra used the Shea butter.
Am thinking of doing classes on intragam showing how to make the creams for home use for free you can honestly make them for so little would anyone be interested if I did ?
this makes me so sad! I’m really sorry that happened to you, especially as she doesn’t/didn’t test them herself. Go for it, I’m sure you’d have interest x