Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'd just be wanting to make it for myself

Thank you!
She reported me for making the creams I lost my business 😢 I’ve been making them myself for over 20 years I use to make for family and friends and then started selling them for half the price she charge and still made a little living I was told it was more or less her reported my creams my creams where not tested am not going to lie but they were near exact ingredients she used and my jars where a lot bigger she was that jealous that she reported me because she wanted it all for herself the thing is the ingredients where used in a Egyptian times even Cleopatra used the Shea butter.
Am thinking of doing classes on intragam showing how to make the creams for home use for free you can honestly make them for so little would anyone be interested if I did ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Oppyonion

She’s has always sent things to Malin.
I find this hilarious because little do people know, but Zoe has a tattle account herself which she was publicly slating Malin on for when she first sent her products to her, saying she only advertised them the once and how wrong it was!

7B72F51C-E986-4D40-B4DD-6C00B259400D.jpeg

If you search for Zozzat you will see anything from Zoe in the Malin thread’s have been deleted as she Zoe was made aware that people knew what she’d written!
Zozzat was Zoe’s E-mail address once soon a time. Told you there was ☕ lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Oppyonion

When is this fraud going to stop sharing posts that she has stolen from other people but doesn’t ever include their name or give them credit for pieces they have written?
Is this even legal?
This isn’t just a one off either
She really is the dregs

This one was the best one.
Claiming her son wrote this poem, when she must of known her super 6 year old son wrote one fucking line ‘I’m the buzz of the bee’ 😂
Posted a pic of some of the comments where she laps it all up how amazingly intelligent her son is, as well as the original poem you can find online.
Worth a read just for the laugh.

I did think it may of been written at school by her son, and perhaps she was unaware he’d only written one line, but as his mother surely you would definitely know if your 6 year old was this kind of literal genius.

Going on her other posts though, my money would just go on the fact she knew about his one line which unsurprisingly is about a ‘bee’ 😂

She really isn’t the brightest if she thinks everyone buys in to this shit, and she really should realise plagiarism is a criminal act.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Glitzynotditzy

Well well well.. I see Zoe Johnson is finally getting her come-uppance. I too used to be an "old friend" but when she started growing her cult, yes cult online she felt she was too good for real life friends and loved the attention she was seeking online. And then the constant BRAGGING, on a apparenrly professional page.

Zoe Bee creams are as you have been saying over priced tat, namely being shea butter in mass amounts blended with oil. She uses ingredients scientific names on labelling so that it throws people off the scent of her products being extremely easy to make at home.

She always deletes fake reviews and even goes on witch hunts on her instagram stories where she feels superior, and actively sends her trolls to harrass and bully other businesses selling similar products! Which they have done on over 5 occasions in the last 2 years - Mostly when feeling vulnerable in lockdown. 2 of these she actually tagged! Which i know a few people then bought from those companies due to the professionalism.

After this she of course posts lots of 'woe is me ' bollox of why you should give your money to her.

Since she has mastered the social media demand look, she has moved into a newer build house and bought a shiny Tesla. Her face in real life doesnt move (too much botox) for those saying she doesnt smile, she cant

She is very very insecure when it comes to her husband and her implants actually were removed because they were making her ill - possibly faulty. Not because she wants to be natural. Everyone who used to be around her has now distanced herself as she thinks shes the second coming of christ.

Scamming, lying fame hungry busy bee who will stop at nothing to get what she wants customers will hopefully see her for what she really is and stop falling for her (i must admit clever) marketing techniques! That was my 2 pence. Im glad im no longer around the rude, arrogant, bitchy woman.

• Wow

bree2020

TL;DR ex-customer gets screwed over by ZB creams, exposes the truth but got shut down for it. Shady company overall that just seems interested in overcharging gullible facebook moms for a bit of oil
Wow I'm so glad I found this thread, I only wish I knew about it whilst I was having a problem with her creams. I bought her creams back when the jars had the old design and she was still working from her kitchen (this was like late 2019). I knew they were expensive (and that was even back then) but bit the bullet because there were so many good reviews hailing it as a "miracle cream." The website also boasts how it "heals" various skin conditions like acne and psoriasis (the wording has now changed since then thank goodness). After using her creams, I went from having decent skin to the worst skin I've had since puberty. My face erupted in huge and painful spots that would leave significant scarring (most of it has gone now but even almost 2 years later there is still residual scarring I'm still trying to get rid of rip). Contacted her several times and each time she suggested changing various steps in my skincare routine, asking me to spend £££ on switching to an all-natural skincare routine entirely, because apparently the toner I had been using for years with no problems was suddenly the cause of my spots. And like the naive idiot I was back then, I listened to her.
6 months passed, and nothing was improving. I was well past her advised 4-8 week purging phase and was still struggling with these huge spots. In this time period I had also done a bit more research and found that there were no active ingredients in the old formulation. Active ingredients that increase skin cell turnover and are therefore likely to cause purging are typically not in creams and esp not in hers. Back when she was working in her kitchen she posted clips of her making the creams and using a wooden 🤢spoon to scoop the creams out of the mixing bowl which can't be properly sterilised. Also it makes you question how clean is her kitchen and cake mixer stand. She claimed to not use any agents to bulk up her creams yet the mixing process in itself incorporates air into the creams therefore making them more voluminous, and you guessed it, bulky. She persisted in a later email that she didn't do this yet an old instagram post contadicts her own words. The Zoe bee glow everyone raves about is just the oily sheen of the butters?? The SPF claim is shady without any certification or testing, as is the efficacy of the creams without proper dermatological testing. And finally, the ingredients of each of the creams were fundamentally the same, just one/two added ingredients to the base formula gave rise to each cream, again ingredients that are not skincare actives.
I reviewed her honestly giving both pros and cons and she deleted my review without explanation. I had to email her myself asking why. I got a lengthy response about how their thousands of good reviews must mean their products work and I was wrong to say I had been misled. Except they deleted my review and possibly more that didn't have a good experience, which in itself deceives potential customers in thinking there were only positive reviews. Long story short I got a refund. I actually continued using the creams as I didn't want it to waste and over time my skin reverted close to normal, after I used it as a second moisturiser. However I was not happy with how I was treated by the company, they don't respect people who have problems using their creams and basically blame the customer's skin and not their products. I think I only got the refund because they just wanted me to shut up. I'm sad to see other customers being denied a refund - ask, ask, ask! Since this ordeal I think I've seen quite a few bad reviews being deleted which imo is super unprofessional! She also quietly increased her prices massively in the first lockdown and didn't explain the HUGE increase until she got called out for it. It's definitely an easy DIY product to make yet she's charging lots, probably to cover her Tesla insurance. Don't get me started on that £26 jar of sugar with 2% coffee and clay!

Reactions: 4

bellebear

Because I am all kinds of petty, I'll do a breakdown of why her creams should just be a pot of cheap shea.

Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii, Simmondsia chinensis, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Charcoal, Avena Sativa, Nigella Sativa, Sesamum Indicum, Ribes Nigrum, Aquilaria crassna, Croton Lechleri, Zinc Oxide

Translation: Shea butter, jojoba, sweet orange, charcoal, oats, black seeds, sesame, blackcurrants, aquilaria crassna (tree), croton lechleri (a tree resin), zinc oxide

She's using the official names of things, which means things are a little vague in places as she hasn't specified if it's oil, powder, etc. I'm going off my own knowledge of the ingredients for the likely inclusions.

Shea butter- as we know, the main ingredient and likely to be 90% of the base for certification
Jojoba- likely to be jojoba oil, but could be jojoba butter. I doubt it though
Sweet orange- likely essential oil, and is her fragrance if I remember correctly. If it is, it's unlikely to be more than 1% of the total product due to regulation. Maximum 2%.

So, with that in mind and knowing cosmetic ingredients MUST be listed from highest to lowest percentage, there's 1-2% left to play with for the rest. You can list anything that is 1% and below in any order.

Charcoal and oats is likely powdered versions. Given the light grey colour of the creams, the charcoal inclusion is likely very low. Too much and it would be pretty dark. I can't imagine there's less than 1% of these two, though? This one has me stumped, unless she's not listing in order. I hope not, since that's against regulation, lol

Black seed and sesame are likely oils. Ribes Nigrum literally just is the name for blackcurrant, and I can't think why blackcurrant oil would be included, but that's also the likely suspect.

Croton Lechleri is a tree resin named dragon's blood. This does have science behind it, but the quantity she's using matters. I can't comment on it as a good/bad/neutral thing in her particular product for that reason.

Lastly, aquilaria crassna is a type of tree as well. I do wonder, however, if Zoe is aware that it's critically endangered? Unless she's using a synthetic, but that would go against the whole natural, plant based vibe she's got going on, lol. If she's using agar wood oil (also known as oud oil) from the tree, then her creams will likely have a kind of clove-ish woody scent. As far as I know they are orange scented. If it was scented with aquilaria crassna then it being low on the list makes more sense, but goodness. An odd choice if that's what she's done with it. I can't think of any reason to include oud oil in cosmetics outside of perfume, but I do admit my knowledge is limited on this ingredient.

In summary, going by the way ingredients must be listed, her creams ARE likely more than £2 to make. But, whether they need to be? I don't think so. None of the fancy things are seem to be in useful quantities, so why drive the price up with them unless you're using their listed properties as sale points? Oh wait. I think I've stumbled on the answer ;)

• Heart

Allpanicnodisco

If someone could make or recommend an alternative to the Amethyst cream that would be great. I was so tempted to purchase but her extortionate pricing has put me off - plus her customer service refused to answer what the carrier oil for the lavender was as it's "top secret" and makes it herself😂
I have done some searching and found this amazing company where I'm going to purchase soon. The lady makes the exact same creams apart from the amethyst and the veggie souffle but for a more reasonable price! I've compared the ingredients where it is pretty much identical apart from she uses almond oil instead of jojoba.
Hope this helps anyone wanting a more affordable alternative plus boosting a small business😊

Goobers

So I got sucked into Zoe Bee about 18 months ago. I have rosacea and while I mostly just live with it, I had been looking for something to help. Her page came up as a sponsored post on Facebook so I had a look. The reviews were amazing. The before and after photos were amazing too. I originally bought a small jar of the veggie souffle. I hadn't had it long before my daughter got a hold of it and destroyed it. So I decided to buy a large jar of it and a small jar of the coffee and oat cream. Was over £50. And I'll tell you, I feel like an arse. The veggie souffle literally just sat on my skin. It looked like I'd smeared cooking oil all over my face so I decided to only use it at night. I have dry skin so figured that would be best. I used it for a month and it done nothing (maybe a bit of moisturising but that's it) but I persevered but then I started breaking out. So I was spotty and my rosacea hasn't changed a bit. Then I noticed that the cream had a weird smell. It had gone off even though the shelf life was 12 months and I stored it properly. It was rank, honestly 🤢

I'm all for supporting small businesses but I found this thread while searching for reviews and I just feel stupid. After reading what everyone else had said, I stopped following her and I threw her creams in the bin.

Now I have a new skincare routine which does work for me.

I really hope people stop falling for all the crap.

littlepup

VIP Member
If someone could make or recommend an alternative to the Amethyst cream that would be great.
Its smoke and mirrors, it's literally just Shea butter with zinc, a few drops of lavender oil, acai extract and black currant extract.
And I mean a few drops. If you levelled off a shot glass with Shea, you want no more than 2ml of lavender I'd say, just enough of the extracts to get the right texture and colour. I suspect the blackcurrant and acai are for as much for colour as skin benefits however they do have many.
As for the amethyst crystal, there will likely be enough to cover a pin head. Does it really sound like a good idea to rub crushed/powdered stone into your face?! Its bollocks, it has absolutely no benefit to the skin, its actually pretty terrible.
You can buy most of these things on amazon, or here or here and crushed amethyst on etsy but I really wouldn't do that. They are not expensive ingredients at all given the quantity you need.

Its smoke and mirrors, it's literally just Shea butter with zinc, a few drops of lavender oil, acai extract and black currant extract.
And I mean a few drops. If you levelled off a shot glass with Shea, you want no more than 2ml of lavender I'd say, just enough of the extracts to get the right texture and colour. I suspect the blackcurrant and acai are for as much for colour as skin benefits however they do have many.
As for the amethyst crystal, there will likely be enough to cover a pin head. Does it really sound like a good idea to rub crushed/powdered stone into your face?! Its bollocks, it has absolutely no benefit to the skin, its actually pretty terrible.
You can buy most of these things on amazon, or here or here and crushed amethyst on etsy but I really wouldn't do that. They are not expensive ingredients at all given the quantity you need.
It’s a complete sham all of it. Every day crap about self love quoting books I doubt she’s ever read. All this positivity shite has been done before by many to the point it’s now more annoying than anything else! By what everyone is saying these are simple cheap creams which she is claiming are some kind of secret recipe that only she can ever make and she won’t ever sell in shops. She’s robbing people blind!

Basher12

I buy my products from a lady on Etsy who sells similar but better creams for a fraction of the price. She’s called LuvLou Beauty

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Her following is a lot of BOT accounts. Definitely face tuning her photos while pretending she sells thousands of products every week and can only open the online shop twice a week as can’t manage all the sales.
She has moved to a bigger property recently and reckons she will be able to produce more but there is no way on earth she will keep her online shop permanently open and it’s nothing to do with her now being able to cope with the sales, by opening the shop a couple times a week she can make more money by people desperately trying to get in for something that really has no desperation about it.
Pretty good marketing technique to make her products look hot and gets all the desperate dans flocking for the ‘miracle’ creams.
Her friend Kim who ‘works’ for her has absolutely no interest or qualification in skincare and made the very public mistake of advising someone to put on SPF under the creams. She was swiftly corrected by a beauty therapist who spotted the error and now when someone asks what creams are best for them she will very often tell them to privately message her to discuss their skincare needs.
Zoe Bee has been creating creams since 2012, yet states she had Botox a few years ago. She now states she created one of her creams to be like Botox in a jar, but it begs the question is she still getting Botox? And why didn’t she try to ‘create’ a miracle Botox cream before getting Botox if her creams were that good?
She talks a lot about her breast implants and how she had to have them removed due to breast implant illness. This is a woman who rants and raves about keeping it natural but has been plastic and happy to use surgery and enhancements throughout her life.
Unfortunately people seem to buy in to the story. There is a lot more than meets the eye to this company as a gut feeling and as someone above has commented none of her products have been dermatologically tested so it’s a sinking ship waiting to happen
this is so interesting and I think you’re bang on with everything you said. The Facetune is obvious too, you cannot see a single pore on her face.

I spotted a negative review a while back which basically shut down any ‘miracle claims’ by stating facts with the ingredients she uses. This review was swiftly removed.

I used these creams. They are VERY heavy and made no difference whatsoever other than leave a residue on my skin. Quite disappointing given the price point.

Reactions: 3

Ilovepearjuice

I'm sorry (or should that be "thank you for reading 😁") ... But might this just be the biggest load of bullshit you've ever heard?

Surely we can all get over ourselves and say sorry when late?! Refusing to be sorry isn't "powerful" or "woke"... It's just being a dick.

Attachments

I messaged her as I have mild psoriasis and she recommended stuff but I don’t think I’ll bother.
it’s honestly outrageous how someone without any skincare qualifications can produce and then recommend skincare products for medical issues. So dangerous.

I personally wouldnt bother. Both creams I have are pretty much identical (outcome genuinely feels like I have smeared a block of butter on my face) I got the scrub, although it did the job of exfoliating, I swear it’s just a blob of brown sugar, butter and coffee. I’ve seen better results from The Ordinary for a fraction of the price
You can make a coffee scrub at home easy and cheap plenty of info online how to make one yourself!

What do you mean?
Some of the posts here are about her selfies being blatantly tampered with and she wrote a huge paragraph earlier about living in a world with photo editing and how we all need to embrace who we are flaws and all (you get the jist)
She must be a complete bimbo the way she goes on about herself for attention is hilarious

Last edited:

Oppyonion

Well well well.. I see Zoe Johnson is finally getting her come-uppance. I too used to be an "old friend" but when she started growing her cult, yes cult online she felt she was too good for real life friends and loved the attention she was seeking online. And then the constant BRAGGING, on a apparenrly professional page.

Zoe Bee creams are as you have been saying over priced tat, namely being shea butter in mass amounts blended with oil. She uses ingredients scientific names on labelling so that it throws people off the scent of her products being extremely easy to make at home.

She always deletes fake reviews and even goes on witch hunts on her instagram stories where she feels superior, and actively sends her trolls to harrass and bully other businesses selling similar products! Which they have done on over 5 occasions in the last 2 years - Mostly when feeling vulnerable in lockdown. 2 of these she actually tagged! Which i know a few people then bought from those companies due to the professionalism.

After this she of course posts lots of 'woe is me ' bollox of why you should give your money to her.

Since she has mastered the social media demand look, she has moved into a newer build house and bought a shiny Tesla. Her face in real life doesnt move (too much botox) for those saying she doesnt smile, she cant

She is very very insecure when it comes to her husband and her implants actually were removed because they were making her ill - possibly faulty. Not because she wants to be natural. Everyone who used to be around her has now distanced herself as she thinks shes the second coming of christ.

Scamming, lying fame hungry busy bee who will stop at nothing to get what she wants customers will hopefully see her for what she really is and stop falling for her (i must admit clever) marketing techniques! That was my 2 pence. Im glad im no longer around the rude, arrogant, bitchy woman.
You must be the other ex-friend she referred to at her end of year round-up last year of how two friends had turned nasty toward her 🙄 so heyyyy, I’m the other one 😂

• Haha

sweetiexoxoxo

If anyone wants a nourishing, occlusive face cream without lining the pockets of a woman who thinks she invented whipped shea and thinks it's morally justifiable to sell jars of LITERAL SUGAR for £30 a pop, I have a recommendation for you: Weleda skin food. Smells similar to ZB creams, does the job better, leaves a good glow and is miles cheaper than anything thats been whipped by her kitchenaid 😂

I just saw this thread by coincidence and had a look at the site.

I think you can make most of these products at home for little money. There are good websites and books on how to make your own cosmetics.

Last year, in lockdown, I started making some creams myself - for my parents that had some skin problems. It was real easy and cheap, too.
I then also started to make my own scented candles.

Here are some websites I have looked at and used recipes from:

I have a collection of essential oils now, and they are not cheap if you want high quality, but the other ingredients are not expensive.

My advice would be to invest in good basics and then do research on the healing properties of essential oils depending on your needs and purchase them in the best quality you can afford.

I really like frankincense and I made a night cream with lavender that I love as it calms me down at night and in the morning I use my body wash that I made with orange oil.

It's fun!

• Heart

Cuppink40

Hello! I started using these creams a year ago, just before lockdown 1. Got really annoyed at the 'going live at 12' sales. But I did get drawn into it! Sat there with the laptop stress sweating to get my hands on it. I was expecting miracles that didn't happen. The nature's Botox...nope, the cream that help swell your lips...nope. I gave it months and it does help my dry skin feel less angry but it would, it's Shea butter. The worst thing is now0 the cream that was £13/£14 is now £28/£29!!!! I mean really! It's totally out of a price range now. Anyone used anything else that's helpful for dry itchy skin! 🤷. I don't know how she can get away with this. Feel like I'm paying for her posh new house!

• Sad

freshhead

Fuck sake. Now she’s thieving small instagrammers personal thoughts to upload to her business page, just for a quick arse lick.
Funny thing is now it’s easy to see she searches through Insta hash tags and will copy and paste things that she thinks will never be found. She’s a successful business owner that sells creams but for some fucked up reason feels the need to do this whole self love bullshit which she clearly doesn’t believe in herself since she can’t string an honest sentence together from her own mind about any of it.
Mean while I’m over here ‘really’ believing she didn’t copy any of her creams/brand from shit she found online...hmmmm 🤣🙄

Speedy delete of the post tonight 🤣 sometimes I swear she’s trolling herself to see if she will get a reaction. All these books she reads and she’s still struggling for an original thought. Bless her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
WOW. Just wow.
She’s at it again.

£55 for 150ml of body butter. I am flabbergasted, truly.

I feel so so sad for the women who get sucked into this, I really do 🥺

• Wow